Tell me about Central Asia Sup Forums. Other than the Silk Road and being part of USSR I don't know dick about it

Tell me about Central Asia Sup Forums. Other than the Silk Road and being part of USSR I don't know dick about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwAuCdO62UU
carnegieendowment.org/2016/03/21/uzbekistan-at-twenty-five-what-next-pub-63083
carnegieendowment.org/2016/02/01/tajikistan-at-twenty-five-rahmon-consolidates-power-pub-62630
carnegieendowment.org/2016/02/04/kazakhstan-at-twenty-five-stable-but-tense-pub-62642
carnegieendowment.org/2016/07/21/kyrgyzstan-at-twenty-five-treading-water-pub-64152
carnegieendowment.org/2016/12/07/armenia-at-twenty-five-rough-ride-pub-66351
carnegieeurope.eu/2016/09/23/azerbaijan-at-twenty-five-new-era-of-change-and-turbulence-pub-64671
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Islamists took over and made it shit

Fuck, you're part of the reason it turned to shit.

Read about the Great Game OP, 19th century.

wierd looking people

Is very nice. High five.

Muslim playground. The Persians also controlled parts of it for a long time, with interruptions. Every nomadic empire or khanate usually controls this area or comes from it. The ancestors of contemporary Turks come from here. The land is really shitty, full of steppes, mountains and deserts. The people are pretty diverse.

NON

Completely irrelevant in today's international political climate.

Only Tuvalu is more irrelevant than the -istans of Central Asia.

it's beautiful

bumparoo

such an obscure place in the world

But they're making a decent amount of bucks with all the resources they have. I think it's silently developing into quite a wealthy area. Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan in particular. Tajikistan doesn't really count though because that's an actual shithole. Kyrgistan is pretty OK too.

Basically Turk and Persian people. Chingis Khan recruited his army from this region.

>met a Jew from Kazakh once
>told me he hated Russia because they're all racists

You Russian boys are doing something right.

I always wondered how there's no conflict between countries in Central Asia, with all those horrendous commie borders.

My friend said he had a foreign exchange student from Kazakhstan at his high school. He said the guy almost looked Mexican.

That's pretty much all I know about central Asians.
Is Georgia European or Central Asian?

Interesting. Would it be worth travelling to? Or is it completely shit other than some scenery. Are the people nice? It seems like they would be (out of the way geopolitically and not many big degenerate cities I guess)

People I've met from Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan have all been cool. Some of the Kazakh girls are super qts too

A fuckton of Kazakhs study at my uni every year and live in my dorm. They look Asian, but speak Russian and don't hang out with anyone but each other. That's about it.

Not entirely. Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan is holding all of Iran's nuclear materials according to the terms of the agreement brokered by President Obama. They're also home to the planet's only spaceport that carries people.

The others are pretty irrelevant though.

Yes the people are nice, I would be cautious going near regions that are close to Afghanistan and Pakistan however. The more rural you get, the higher the chances of ISIS and militant group cells.

They used to be white before they got mongrelized

Baikonur Cosmodrome is technically Russian territory until their lease expires in the near future.

More European than Asian for sure.

Kyrgyzstan is heaven if you're the outdoorsy type of any skill level (so not for Sup Forums regulars). I plan on visiting sometime.

Not "white" but Caucasoid.

Khazahstan is so-so. 1 tier better then Ukraine.
All other -stans are literally africa-tier shitholes.

There are conflicts. Between Uzbecks and other drug dealers. Nobody cares though lul.

>Is Georgia European or Central Asian?

Eurpa. Georgians are christian semites.

No. Whitewhite. Pic related is a Scythian mummy from 600BC Central Asia.

Kazakhstan is pretty cool
vid related is from there by the china border
youtube.com/watch?v=IwAuCdO62UU
one of the most diverse nations there are with lots of slav, greco, germ folk there, among your basic buddhist asians and turk muslims
very much rus/west friendly
except for the west, thats where the jihadis at (I think, can rusbro confirm?)

i wanted to visit those places just because like you OP i didnt know shit about it then i got suggested not to and i didnt ask questions

Chukka detected

Georgia is not European. Caucuses are just Turkic scum mixed with some older Caucasian scum.

It is the land of the Khazars, the home of the Jew.

All are Jews, some now just worship Islam or Christianity.

Shitty, shitty people

this

carnegieendowment.org/2016/03/21/uzbekistan-at-twenty-five-what-next-pub-63083
carnegieendowment.org/2016/02/01/tajikistan-at-twenty-five-rahmon-consolidates-power-pub-62630
carnegieendowment.org/2016/02/04/kazakhstan-at-twenty-five-stable-but-tense-pub-62642
carnegieendowment.org/2016/07/21/kyrgyzstan-at-twenty-five-treading-water-pub-64152
carnegieendowment.org/2016/12/07/armenia-at-twenty-five-rough-ride-pub-66351
carnegieeurope.eu/2016/09/23/azerbaijan-at-twenty-five-new-era-of-change-and-turbulence-pub-64671