What will he do about this assassination business

How will Putin respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2438405/key-ally-of-vladimir-putin-claims-shadowy-nato-forces-masterminded-the-assassination-of-russian-ambassador-andrey-karlov/
youtube.com/watch?v=vFx2tG8E-zM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope he can keep his cool until trump takes power. Obama is itching for an excuse to plug the world into war and keep himself in power

I think putin knows this. Although he has to balance that and looking like a cuck to the rest of the world. Well just have to wait and see

>implying Putin wouldn't have assassinated the guy himself sooner or later

working for Putin is like working for Darth Vader

He already responded by saying the West is to blame, and Erdogan said the same basically.

That's another reason why I believe it was a psy-op.

thesun.co.uk/news/2438405/key-ally-of-vladimir-putin-claims-shadowy-nato-forces-masterminded-the-assassination-of-russian-ambassador-andrey-karlov/

Terrorist attack in USA, it's their fault and numbers will prove it.

Hi CIA!!!! GET FUCKED

and I would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for you meddling Sup Forumsacks

he won't. he gains more political power and maneuverability by not doing anything.

He will make some stern pronouncements to look tough for the media and do absolutely not a fucking thing in reality.

Same as when the jet was shot down.

and Putin is well aware

The same way he responded to Turkey shooting down russian military jet, hue hue hue

Remember Turkey? Well that will soon be know as Crater #2 just after Aleppo as Crater #1

I m pretty sure one day, those terrorist masterminds who feel safe now, won't feel safe very soon.

Russia is usually trading stuff like this for something of material benefit. (e.g. consider the sinking of the Kursk)

That's the best and rational way.

There won't be a response, you don't know Russians, if you really think there will be one. Russians are animals with no sense of empathy neither for their enemies nor for themselves, you cannot anticipate that they will react to such an event like actual human beings. The ambassador is just another dead pidarashka, who will be forgotten in a day or two without anybody suffering any repercussions.

To understand the Russian mentality you have to take several facts into account. Russians are the biggest Russophobes on Earth, nobody hates their own country like these animals do. Just look at their political board on 2.ch for proof. Russians are extremely self loathing and, apart from shills on Sup Forums, consider their country a massive failure and a joke, which is one of the reasons they completely lack any form of self respect and are incapable of feeling genuine pride for their country, because any success is met with self-irony and anticipation of failure and any failure is taken for granted. There are some very strong historical reasons for Russians to harbor this mentality which can be briefly summarized by Russians being a nation of slaves throughout history, both to their government and to foreign invaders.

Next, it is important to consider one famous Russian saying that has been engraved in their mentality, which loosely translates as: "anything is referable to war". Keeping these things in mind it is not hard to understand why Russians will not retaliate in any way against such attacks that would have stirred the nationalistic pride of any other relevant nation out there: the mentality of a Russian is a mentality of a slave, who would rather suffer any abuse silently rather than answer the abuser in kind.

TL;DR: Russians are animals with no form of self respect or national pride. Don't mourn for the death of their "people", because they sure as hell won't mourn for their own.

rig another election

wew lad

>How will Putin respond?

There will be literally hundreds, if not thousands of ISIS fighters who will be assassinated and we'll probably never hear anything about it.

>Someone kills some noname ambassador

Wew everyday somedays dies no big deal

SS-kun is still Buthurt 71 years after his defeat.

And all Germans are told what to do, your cultural existence is nonexistent and being run over as we speak.

Wait, people really think ISIS did this? This is such an obvious false flag op done by either Erdogan or CIA to put Russia in its place that it's not funny.

i like you. the only russian person i know is like you describe so ill believe it

>german talking about nationalistic pride when they've been through four terrorist attacks in a year already

Violently. One can only hope. Russia deserves to avenge their ambassadors death. Guy got shot in the back by a man that was a part of a govt. security detail entrusted to protect him. If i was in charge or even just a citizen of Russia I'd be pissed either way. God help whoever is responsible for this because that poor man was murdered and he didn't deserve that for just doing a job. I feel sorry for him and Russia.

He'll hack them with polonium.

They fucking killed the guy instantaneously. Those were immediate repercussions and erdogan sucked his dick over the phone 4 seconds later. Putin said it was probably war mongering bullshit and is playing it rationally. Stop shilling for ww3

vacuum bomb isis

F

>thesun.co.uk/news/2438405/key-ally-of-vladimir-putin-claims-shadowy-nato-forces-masterminded-the-assassination-of-russian-ambassador-andrey-karlov/

This whole "CIA DID IT" business isn't getting the attention it deserves. It's certainly plausible but no one wants to hear it.

Came here to post something similar. Well done Leafbro.

Constantinople

Assassinate ISIS. All of it.

Nusra holds Aleppo
Nusra has the second best propaganda dept. among wahabbi militants, IS is first place
Nusra is Langley supported
Langley organized the syrian opposition militant coalition

>1000 sandniggers with AKs can be recognized as a proxy
>one sandnigger with a pistol can't be a proxy
we already know this. head on to /sg/ for more

>Your point is to say there is no point
Your hatred towards Russia shines through this post and the fact your German weakens your argument.

Putin will send FSB/GRU and Peacekeepers to Turkey because "Turkish law enforcement took serious blow due to Gulenists" and "They will be there until Turks sort their shit out"

It's ok to hate subhumans, who hate themselves. Such behavior is the epitome of cuckoldry and degeneracy. Just ask any non Putinshill Russian (i.e. any Russian IRL), they will confirm that everything I've said is true.

Regarding Germany, it will uncuck itself. The liberalshits are stronger here than anywhere else, so it will take some time.

People who dont know russians or russia keep saying you are wrong.
People who know both do know that the entire country is just melancholy and alcoholism.

This is about Russia and their alliance with Assad.
Assad is Putin's puppet and is only a temporary leader of the sovereign state of Syria anyway.

Syria is critical to Russia's attempts to quell the large Chinese ownership of North Africa's mineral deposits long-term.

The goals of Russian aggression in the region is both destabilisation of a second Arab Spring and a show of force to guide a genuine path to North African riches.

Putin will only do what is needed to extend the possibility of achieving his long term goals, no more no less.

Pro-action, not reaction.

This is how

t. polander

There won't be an invasion. You don't know Germans, if you really think there will be one. Germans Are animals with no sense of empathy neither for their enemies nor for themselves, you cannot anticipate that they will react to such an event like actual human beings. The ambassador is just another dead pidarashka, who will be forgotten in a day or two without anybody suffering any repercussions.

To understand the German mentality you have to take several facts into account. Germans are the biggest Germaphobes on Earth, nobody hates their own country like these animals do. Just look at their political board on 2.ch for proof. Germans are extremely self loathing and, apart from shills on Sup Forums, consider their country a massive failure and a joke, which is one of the reasons they completely lack any form of self respect and are incapable of feeling genuine pride for their country, because any success is met with self-irony and anticipation of failure and any failure is taken for granted. There are some very strong historical reasons for Germans to harbor this mentality which can be briefly summarized by Germans being a nation of slaves throughout history, both to their government and to foreign invaders.

Next, it is important to consider one famous German saying that has been engraved in their mentality, which loosely translates as: "anything is sendable to the gulag". Keeping these things in mind it is not hard to understand why Germans will not retaliate in any way against such attacks that would have stirred the nationalistic pride of any other relevant nation out there: the mentality of a Germans is a mentality of a slave, who would rather suffer any abuse silently rather than answer the abuser in kind.

TL;DR Germans are War-mongers with no sense of self-respect or conscience. They don't regret the death of god's chosen "people", because they sure as hell won't regret killing their own

>extremely self loathing and, apart from shills on Sup Forums, consider their country a massive failure and a joke, which is one of the reasons they completely lack any form of self respect and are incapable of feeling genuine pride for their country, because any success is met with self-irony and anticipation of failure and any failure is taken for granted.

Sounds familiar.

this is the best meme.

No world leader is itching to start WWIII, it will take something monumental to start the next world war. It isn't like it was before, technology dictates we won't be coming back from the next all out war and world leaders know this.

The rich want to stay rich and keep the status quo, a global war won't further this end.

Maybe we can see some Russian fireworks go off.

>technology dictates we won't be coming back from the next all out war
THIS is the meme. The next war will be just like any other war. Some cities will be affected but in the end, most won't.

There won't be an invasion. You don't know Americans, if you really think there will be one. Americans Are animals with no sense of empathy neither for their enemies nor for themselves, you cannot anticipate that they will react to such an event like actual human beings. The ambassador is just another dead pidarashka, who will be forgotten in a day or two without anybody suffering any repercussions.

To understand the American mentality you have to take several facts into account. Americans are the biggest Americaphobes on Earth, nobody hates their own country like these animals do. Just look at their political board on usmessageboard . com for proof. Americans are extremely self loathing and, apart from shills on Sup Forums, consider their country a massive failure and a joke, which is one of the reasons they completely lack any form of self respect and are incapable of feeling genuine pride for their country, because any success is met with self-irony and anticipation of failure and any failure is taken for granted. There are some very strong historical reasons for Americans to harbor this mentality which can be briefly summarized by Americans being a nation of slaves throughout history, both to their government and to foreign invaders.

Next, it is important to consider one famous American saying that has been engraved in their mentality, which loosely translates as: "anything is sendable to the gulag". Keeping these things in mind it is not hard to understand why Americans will not retaliate in any way against such attacks that would have stirred the nationalistic pride of any other relevant nation out there: the mentality of a Americans is a mentality of a slave, who would rather suffer any abuse silently rather than answer the abuser in kind.

TL;DR Americans are War-mongers with no sense of self-respect or conscience. They don't regret the death of god's chosen "people", because they sure as hell won't regret killing their own

i wanna sign up for FSB/GRU how do i do it?

well this took place live 48 mins ago

so i would say hold onto your butts.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFx2tG8E-zM

>WW3 will start with the retaking of constantinople, the eradication of islam, and the dismantlement of the globalist EU cucks

What is up, paki?

Terrorist attack(tm) on Turkish officials, infrastructure, large gatherings or military targets within a fortnight as usual.

>a fucking leaf

Not any war, a global war. With modern weaponry the process will be expedited along with the loss of life.

>wow 50 years of being russian cum dumpsters sure did a number on you ahmeds

The leaf is right. Russia would rather nuke itself than use its nuclear arsenal against the West.

The Russian government is entirely corrupt with millions and millions of dollars being stored in Western banks and the children of Russian elite are all living in the West or at the very least are studying try there.

If shit hits the fan, the Russian elite will betray their own people and defect to the West as well as make sure that the MAD doctrine becomes unachievable.

as he always does, Putin will figure out some way to win a tactical battle somewhere, but will keep losing the grand strategic/economic/cultural war with the West

Were did i mention nukes?

t. pajeet

There won't be a colony. You don't know Brits, if you really think there will be one. Brits are animals with no sense of empathy neither for their enemies nor for themselves, you cannot anticipate that they will react to such an event like actual human beings. The ambassador is just another dead crumpet-peddler, who will be forgotten in a day or two without anybody suffering any repercussions.

To understand the British mentality you have to take several facts into account. Americans are the biggest Britiphobes on Earth, nobody hates their own country like these animals do. Just look at their political board on BongBoard.tea for proof. Americans are extremely self loathing and, apart from shills on Sup Forums, consider their country a massive failure and a joke, which is one of the reasons they completely lack any form of self respect and are incapable of feeling genuine pride for their country, because any success is met with self-irony and anticipation of failure and any failure is taken for granted. There are some very strong historical reasons for Britons to harbor this mentality which can be briefly summarized by Brits being a nation of slaves throughout history, both to their government and to a kike family.

Next, it is important to consider one famous British saying that has been engraved in their mentality, which loosely translates as: "anything is possible to the colonize". Keeping these things in mind it is not hard to understand why Brits will not retaliate in any way against such attacks that would have stirred the nationalistic pride of any other relevant nation out there: the mentality of a Brit is a mentality of a slave, who would rather suffer any abuse silently rather than answer the abuser in kind.

TL;DR The British are Imperialist with no sense of self-respect or conscience. They don't regret the death of Krishna's own, because they sure as hell won't regret killing their faggot kids.

this. anyone who seriously thinks the elites are willing to risk nuclear war is a moron.

BUT HILLARY WA-

putin knows how weak people responds to threats like that
he's weak himself

The military will never target civilians. Muslims do that, but that isn't how nuke-wielding first-worlders act.

because civilians were excluded in previous world wars

I thought everyone loves putin here?

that was a right-wing meme. Hillary was never going to do anything that would seriously have risked nuclear war. right-wingers just needed to deflect attention any way possible from their boy Trump's weaknesses, so they piled ludicrous theories on top of Clinton's actual many flaws

Remove kebab

don't ever fucking reply to a malaysian ever again GOT IT??

He wants to "crack down on terrorism".
(See: Chechnya)

I'll be surprised if he doesn't take a similar course of action.

/thread tbqfh

True, but arent we all lucky that Trump is draining the swamp as we speak?
Getting rid of those oil company lobbyists and wall street crooks...
Its amazing how much cleaner this place is after the elections.

All turks are worthless cuckroaches

With nothing
His armies are spread thin
He has no money
He is very busy
Fuckall will happen
You want to see a violent and hardcore reaction get kebab to do this to a Chinese ambassador to a first world nation

yep... I'm starting to feel great again already. I mean it was terrible, before Trump our military budget was only 3 times bigger than that of the closest competitor - it was horrible! I'm so happy that Trump will finally help this horribly underfunded military of ours.

What do you call a Canadian prostitute?
A LEAF BLOWER

>topkek

The description of an ameribro is spot on and deserves recognition, well said ol' chap you are a gentleman and have an awareness factor of 3 trilion nigga giga watts.

He better after what OBAMA did! (not even american)
US military needs a serious upgrade. Probably laser weapons. They are going to be huge in the future.

The nature of war has changed. The first nation to pull the trigger on citizens of another developed nation will instantly become the designated Bad Guy, and it's common knowledge that western nations begin to suffer from war-weariness extremely quickly so military strikes against their civilian populations may be actively counter-productive to winning a way against them unless you're wiping out infrastructure en mass.

bomb turkey to the ground

best thing is, many of his supporters won't even understand whether he's making good decisions about the economy and foreign policy or not... as long as he kicks out a few Mexicans, plays musical chairs with some factory jobs, and makes SJWs cry, they'll think he's the great right-wing savior, Reagan #2

smug liberals are the worst people on the planet.

Even China is investing in robotics and Trump-o is going to save manual labor jobs. Hes already getting outplayed by the Chinese.
Good thing that climate change is a hoax made up by them so that can be ignored.

You know whats the sweetest part in this?
Hes not even in office and hes making George Bush look like a fucking professional.

I'm not a liberal

These are your fellow Muslim slayers for tonight.

>putin described the attack as 'provocative'

fucking provocative

Stop in to see if Sup Forums is delusional as usual, yep, still delusional.

THERES GOING TO BE A COUP.
THE CEREALS IN MY BOWL TOLD ME.
SPREAD THE WORD.

>finland

Proxy boy, please.

I'm going to enjoy Trump kicking countries out of NATO that don't pay the US for all we have to spend on their defense.

When you live next to them, you know them.
Not in NATO. Biggest arty in Europe. Suck it. Trump can fuck a dog for what I care.

dont forget USA now

albo chick is a qt

In chronological order
1) Turkey down our jet.
2) Turkey get unending terrorist attacks and coup d'état attempt.
Pure coincidence.

this is true as fuck

talking to many russians lately and they all hate russia

To find out who did this we have to ask cui bono, who stands to gain?

The ones who came to the west definitely do hate their home country.
The ones who stayed either love it or are too poor to get out.

t. country willingly cucking itself