BREAKING: 14 US-LED COALITION MILITARY ADVISERS CAPTURED BY SYRIAN SPECIAL FORCES IN ALEPPO

“The Security Council is sitting in private on Friday, December 16, 2016, at 17:00 GMT, while NATO officers were arrested this morning by the Syrian Special Forces in a bunker in East Aleppo.”
Fares Shehabi, a prominent Syrian Parliamentarian and head of Aleppo’s Chamber of Commerce published the names of the Coalition officers on his Facebook page on the 15th December (emphasis added):

Mutaz Kanoğlu – Turkey
David Scott Winer – USA
David Shlomo Aram – Israel
Muhamad Tamimi – Qatar
Muhamad Ahmad Assabian – Saudi
Abd-el-Menham Fahd al Harij – Saudi
Islam Salam Ezzahran Al Hajlan – Saudi
Ahmed Ben Naoufel Al Darij – Saudi
Muhamad Hassan Al Sabihi – Saudi
Hamad Fahad Al Dousri – Saudi
Amjad Qassem Al Tiraoui – Jordan
Qassem Saad Al Shamry – Saudi
Ayman Qassem Al Thahalbi – Saudi
Mohamed Ech-Chafihi El Idrissi – Moroccan
Very urgent
The Syrian authorities were able, thanks to information thorough, arrive at the headquarters of senior officers and western regional in the basement of a district of Aleppo-is, and capture them all alive.
A few names have already been ex filtered to Syrian journalists including me.
Seen the nationalities (us, French, British, German, Israelis, Turks, Saudis, Moroccans, Qatari, etc.. etc) of these scumbags and their military ranks, I assure you
Syria holds in this moment a big treasures to carry out the negotiations with the countries that have destroyed.

southfront.org/breaking-14-us-led-coalition-military-advisers-captured-by-syrian-special-forces-in-aleppo/

BIG NEWS

CONFIRMED AT UN

youtube.com/watch?v=mD-qJTaG2qg&t=1944s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-3F-psAT5eM
youtube.com/watch?v=mD-qJTaG2qg
youtube.com/watch?v=bTRccMqEXAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shlomo

No wonder "rebels " are shit , they use saudis special forces

They aren't prisoners of war are they?

Best day of my life

Finish schlomos bris Pls

holy shit
they caught em red handed

This is huge news, but i can't help feeling the MSM isn't going to report on this at all.

Not if they are not part of a valid military, which ISIS isn't.
They're partisans and therefore no rules apply.

I'm sure they're having a fun time right now.

>David Shlomo Aram
no fucking way

RUSSIA IS RUN BY SATANISTS

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Literal retard here.

What exactly does this mean?

What's that? You want to kill the Russian ambassador? But Islam, that's a suicide mission!

wuw

>David Shlomo Aram – Israel

I see what you did there.

Unfortuntely all this subhumans will be traded for something.

Caught redhanded with isis

Inb4 50Bn and a shiton of military equipment

LOL

wew!

Lad!

Hoooooley fuck
nuff said

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-3F-psAT5eM

praise kek

Obama btfo

If you really think this is a negotiable situation, you're a fucking retard

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Rip her

Daily reminder that Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization

>the source is a dead link to a facebook post allegedly posted by a syrian parliamentarian who allegedly heads the chamber of commerce of a destroyed city

god damn you retards will believe fucking anything published online

Hezbollah did nothing wrong

this tbqh senpai
so huge
crazy
Quads of truth
West Officers btfo
cannot mossad the assad

Salam Brother. Tibneen here

it was confirmed by UN ambassador

This is going to rain down a shitstorm on Assad now, not even shilling. He has no leverage, any harm comes to them and that's the green light for invasion.

Rev up those drones, Eurofighter Typhoons and Tomahawk missiles goys and girls!

what time?

WOO

32:30

canibalize them on camera

This is literally fake news and I cannot find anything about this on CNN or the Washington Post

>David Shlomo Aram - Israel
>Shlomo

Lmfao

>Shlomo
every time

there is a western media blackout

confirmed by Syria UN ambassador at 32:30

Thanks, he does in fact say that

pretty interesting stuff

the fakest news there ever was t. cnn viewer

oh what a surprise

there is a western media blackout
confirmed by Syria UN ambassador at 32:30

haha time for RT

>caught red handed with ISIS
Is that actually true, though? If it is, that's awesome. But could they easily explain it away as something else?

Trump won't do anything to based Assad.

well they were caught red handed with the (((peaceful rebels))). So it will be explained away as not supporting ISIS, but helping these poor defenceless rebels from the hands of the evil sadist syrian forces

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

It all makes sense now.

Thank LebAnon

Trump is clown. Literally duped his supporters. BUT he was definitely way better than Shillary on his Middle East policy. What we need rn is American isolationism, and hopefully Trump will turn out to be neutral.

God I hope they tie it to ISIS with concrete proof

Syrian Ambassador names foreign agents captured in Aleppo

youtube.com/watch?v=bTRccMqEXAE

CNN retards are probably banging their heads together right now trying to find a way to sweep this evidence under the rug

I don't think Trump wants to go to war to save one of Obama's ISIS collaborators.

>David Scott (((Winer)))

I feel pretty bad for the Syrians they seem like a decent and cultured people amidst a sea of shit and they get singled out by the west while we ally with literal donkey fuckers :(

>NATO officers
only two pweople on that list are from nato countriesw.
Also
>Shlomo the sacrificial jew

They should be paraded around, but maybe let the US one go because it will give people ammo to tell Trump to help the rebels.

The only thing Syria did "wrong" was ally with Ruskies.

EXECUTE THEM ALL PUBLICALLY

Obama is still in charge until inauguration. Also Trump has no say on the matter, you saw his face after he went in the Black House, he's not in charge. (((They))) are in charge.

> survival
> somehow this is bad
wtf mate

bumping

>you saw his face after he went in the Black House
???

So this is the part where (((Obama's))) corpse briefly reanimates itself to terrorize Syria before finally collapsing?

I don't follow, Germ-cuck. What do you mean?

BUMP

What could come about from this?

>ISIS
>Aleppo

My hope is a complete cease fire in Syria, and a withdrawal of US forces & aid. The Jew.S.A. stops meddling in other people's affairs and ends its policy of "installing democracy" (destabilizing countries that Israel & Saudi Arabia don't like)

GODSPEED ASSAD

Someone with a leddit account should post this to the_donald for the normie exposure, the (((msm))) wont report on it

>The Jew.S.A. stops meddling in other people's affairs

I think you're hope is a little too high.

>No no no, Al-Qaeda is not daesh, they are our pals.
Americans are somehow educationproof, arent they?

He never says captured though, hes saying "they're trying to escape", implying that they are trapped somewhere in the last bit of territory that the rebels hold. So how did they get their names? They haven't actually captured them. I don't know, I'll wait until they present some solid proofs or the US or the others confirm it.

Fuck off fag.

Trade of prisoners, ceasefire. Otherwise they wouldnt have made the names public via the UN, they'd be water torturing them already for more agent names and cell locations.

>high hopes that USA stops meddling
A man can dream, user

"they're trying to escape" is spookspeak for 'they're getting waterboarded right now and are straining mighty hard against their bonds, come get them america and allies'

>they'd be water torturing them already for more agent names and cell locations.
Why do you think they dont.

the burger user yaynJH3z has a point. the UN ambassador's phrasing is..tricky

Could be, but you're just making things up and have no idea if they actually have anyone. I'll just wait for some proofs.

So the only proof is a Syrian UN ambassador?
no pictures, no video or anything?
im sorry but i dont regard a Syrian government official very high, without supporting evidence

you think a UN ambassador is going to expose himself to accusations of deception and stain his career like that? diplomats are messengers. there's a conversation going on here.

Arabs are always tricky in phrasing. Will wait for our ministry of defence briefing.

NATO has been openly training the rebels for fucking ages you dingleberry.

The countries that they work for will have lost contact with them. The fact that the Syrian government knows their names is proof enough that they have them.

The leaf was answering my question about concrete evidence tying it to ISIS... something the Lugenpresse can't explain away easily. Here in the states, they are called "moderate rebels", as if they're not ISIS.

Nuclear war is inminent

Time to curbstomp NATO.

fuck, i just got real bad deja vu from reading this post. what does that mean pol? am i kill?

>trips
What did Kek mean by this, Sup Forums?

Checkt

Hey, guise...

>Streamed live 20 hours ago
>emirati flag
seems legit