CNN's main news story about the Berlin truck attack

>CNN's main news story about the Berlin truck attack
>updated half an hour ago
>still not a single mention about the driver being reported as a Pakistani refugee

Even the turbocucked Belgian media isn't as awful as CNN.

This lying by omission is even more heinous than another one of CNN's favorite tricks, the old "MOTIVATIONS OF THE MUSLIM ATTACKER ARE UNKNOWN".

And here's another great example of CNN lying by omission.

Talking to a person whose main source of news is CNN is impossible. It's like trying to convince your car to start by yelling at it.

It's not a hoiliday terror at all
this time of the year means wörk, wörk and wörk.

its horrible here in canada too

>Truck rams into Berlin Christmas market, killing 12

its just a truck goys, pay no mind

They're stretching Coulter's law to a point where it becomes self-parody

hmm, also wait a second, this looks familiar...

>Children feared killed in Nice as truck attacks 'family event'

was it the same truck as back in july? sounding more and more like a transformers movie than a global jihad

CNN is just plain awful

Is that DJ Khaled???

Holy fuck CNN is getting on my fucking nerves.

At least your article was last updated yesterday evening.

CNN was like an hour ago, and they still won't mention the fact that the attacker is a Muslim refugee.

I refuse to believe this is real

It's pretty damn impressive how shitty they are.

11:13 PM EST was just 3.5 hours ago

What happened CNN wasn't like this back in the 90's

Je sais.

>holiday terror

good goy

>liberal german cucks say it was because all the christmas themed stuff
>christmas is not islam-friendly and therefore islamophobic
>german liberals protest against christmas
>christmas is to blame for the attacks
>Merkel bans christmas forever
>liberal germonkeys celebrate because they are now a more tolerant society
Germans are brainwashed, there is no way they can recover.

>holiday terror
It's christmas for fucks sake.
Nobody gives a shit about hannukah and kwanzaa reeeeeeeeeeeee

>liberal german cucks say it was because all the christmas themed stuff

Like who, two people no one really listens to?

The sentient, unmanned truck might have been attacking Kwanza, we have no idea it's motives.

shouldnt you be baking "winter cookies" for the "winter festival market" and getting run over by tolerance trucks you insensitive bigots

m8, I been at that market at approx the same time the truck hit those illegal natives. If it wanted to run me over, it would have

New Years Eve is a great holiday than Christmas.
It's not about "boohoo muh religion opression, I'm being opressed by being christian".

o god i can see it now... radio presenters talking about it dropping inklings off it, how wrong it is to have a christmas because it triggers mudswimmers

>Pakistani refugee
What country is Pakistan at war with, again?

Gas yourself monkey

>its just a truck goys, pay no mind
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] BEEP BEEP
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

itself

capitalism the festival

>"but a motive?"

Must be easy being a detective these days

When he was running over people was he saying "Another one, another one, another one"?

Your country deserved this, I only feel bad for the kurwa kike.

>if only you knew how bad things really are

he is refugee who is fleeing from his shitty islamic live in pakistan, he also heard that you get a house, a free car, 12 hot blond woman and lots of money if you come to germany. after he finds out the truth he radicalize himself and start killing people because of his islamic stupidy.

Why did the polish guy in the other seat of the truck do it? Do we, dare I say, shoot back at 05:45 o'clock?

Dont see the big deal, only feel bad for the kurwa kike. The germans died how they wanted, at the hands of an innocent mudslime.

Nice comparison, mind if I use it in the future?

Every time I see a pic like this I think back to when I worked in Africa and saw kids dead and dying by the dozens. Once a buddy of mine left a rosary beside one of them, but we both got pissed because a European journalist came along and was posing it in all the kids' hands trying to find the best photo. Vultures literally hovering over the dead.

Oh wow sounds like someone's gonna get laid in college. Tell me, do you have a che guevarra shirt too? What about a hammer and sickle beanie, do you have one of those too? Do you listen to green day? Tell me more about how *actual* communism hasn't been tried six thousand times to the same result of famine and insurrection

This! They are so fucking brainwashed. I tried talking to my boss. He's a professor whose dad was a steelworker and he only shops American, but he still voted for Hillary because he buys this shit. I feel sad for him sometimes.

Christmas has songs, presents, stories, films, food, more presents, families, roaring log fires, snow, lights, decorations, further presents, loved ones, happiness and excitement.

NYE is for brainless ape-people who enjoy throwing up whilst queuing to get into over-priced, shit venues.

> that flag

Oh

>notalltransformers

>implying all that retarded advertising isn't just tacky as fuck and annoying

Guess I'ma go buy a cup of dunken doughnuts coffee because I saw a sign hurrr

>killed polish driver and stole his truck

I can already hear media outrage after evil polish drivers start runing over poor defenseless refugees lel

Surely werk werk werk

Oh shit advertisers are making advertisements about something people like, stop the goddamn presses

You're right; starbucks made a christmas ad. Time to scrap capitalism entirely

I heard they are now raiding a airport rapefugee camp. Got the info off Waleed, why the fuck am I watching the Project.

Colleges went far left
It is their modus operandi. Occupy schools and universities because they are the source and students are naive.
It worsens when we are talking about humanities courses

Shouldve beat the photog cunt or convinced the locals he was a witch

NYTimes didnt mention race but said terrorist which is as good as saying refugee these days

Big part of the frankfurt school actually

So, anons, who's the guy this time who was at multiple events?

probably him again. God wants that man dead

That's a dirty trick to remove blame. "Police killed by snipers" as if that just something passive and normal like a heart attack or something. Snipers don't just float in the air, discharging unexpectedly.

That's what's so great about it

I only feel sorry for that polish truck driver.
Other than that I am not surprised, I said in the middle of this year that theres gonna be attack in Berlin at some point this year.

lol

How is the Muslim situation in Singapoo?

Yah feel sorry for your boss who is doing better than you and didn't fall for Russian propaganda. Kill yourself buddy.

#TruckHasNoReligion

I died and went to dwell in the garden under which sweet water flows

> here's your opinion bro
> trust me it's your original thought

Killing 12? It was 9 yesterday. This day can't start any better ...

LOL

NUKE US ALREADY

Atleast your media calls it a terrorist attack. We are still at a point where "it is suspected to be an attack, but might just as well be an accident".

Also, a whole lot of "Please, don't generalize this. Don't let the hate take root. It has been an Einzelfall, no one can guarantee 100% safety, this has nothing to do with refugees."

Yesssssss, hate yourself... Good boy.

Feel bad for the polish driver. Making a living as truck driver is hard enough and out of nowhere some asshole decides to take you and your truck for a killing spree.

Also

>Holiday terror

not

>Christmas terror

Also,, these guys keep saying "God is great", according to CNN. No mention of Allah.

Quiet, but that's the local gov't for you.

CNN are fucking trash

>"holiday"

>Good boy.
Good Goy, get it right user

And fresh off based pajeetland

write angela merkel's name in blood at the crime scene next time.

it just might work.

listen to us Americans we are doing better at it than you.

What would you say if it was a self-driving Google truck that took a wrong direction only because you improperly marked all street signs in the captcha?

And this one needs a new edit.

driving trucks used to be a good job but nowadays drivers are underpaid, pressured by impossible schedules and in jeopardy from illegals

GERMANY YES

Can some german user pls translate? I'm too mad. I just threw my phone at the wall. Germany is cucked beyond saving
1/3

2/3

3/3

>People leave this commotion and Merkel be!!! Name one person who could've prevented this with or without refugees, see France.

>Spain, England, Belgium, France have all had attacks. It was to be expected and only a matter of time for Germany to be hit as well. However, this is not a Merkel-related issue, but an issue regarding all Europeans and the failed foreign policy of the past 20 years.

More like failed immigration policy for past 20 years.

>Guys, stop the hatemogering and leave Merkel alone!!!! Tell me one person who could have averted this, with or without refugees, see France

>Spain, England, Belgium, France have suffered attacks. Sadly, it was foreseeable and a queation of time until it was Germany's turn. However, that is not Merkel's problem, but of all Europeans and the misdirected foreign policy of the last 20 years."

>Now we'll have to watch ourselves first and foremost, so that our foreign fellow citzens do not come into focus for their jobs i.e. working in gastronomy, to be held responsible for such loonies... else we will be back in past real quick...

>We must now first and foremost make sure that the responsibility for such maniacal acts is not shifted towards foreign fellow countrymen (lol) who are in the public eye due to their jobs for instance in the food and drink sector... lest we make quick work of repeating the past...

Holy shit media is trying to push it on poland now instead of refugees

maybe if you did convert to islam this wouldn't have happened but of course muh christian founded europe meme and shit
well congratulations, you literally asked and deserved for this

When will we have Euro truck simulator Religion of peace DLC

>politicians and media still trying to tell people that this is not a terrorist attack
kek

The race war can't come soon enough

What I mean by failed immigration policy is that mudslime immigration should have been stopped 20 years ago and replaced with mudslime deportation policy or if that isn't possible, mudslime extermination policy. Poland has some epic deathcamps that could be made great again.

BAN TRUCKS

So what do you think about upcoming elections? Will Merkel still win regardless of that shit?