If you voted for Trump because you think he's against the establishment...

If you voted for Trump because you think he's against the establishment, what was your reaction when you read about his cabinet picks?

I am ok with them.

I am ok with them.

I am ok with them.

I am ok with them

I am ok with them.

I am ok with them.

I am ok with them.

I am ok with them. Overwhelmingly positive even because it BTFOs Leftists and stays entirely in line with his position.

Rothschild's own both sides Goyim, You never really had a choice.

I just wanted Hilldawg to lose. Trump is a retard too.

Gotta admit I was surprised. It seems he went straight for old establishment people. Now, I'm still ecstatic Clinton didn't win, but he certainly hasn't drained a swamp. If you're honest with yourself you'll acknowledge that. But this hasn't been a deal breaker for me.

I am ok with them. remove kebab soon.

I trust him more than any other candidate and am behind him 100%

Where's Putin?

KILLERS

What do you hope he'll accomplish?

>I just wanted Hilldawg to lose. Trump is a retard too.

Exactly this. Its more fun to add fuel to the fire than it its to just watch it burn.

If I worked at McDonalds once, but quit to work for KFC, would it make sense for me to tell McDonalds the eleven secret herbs and spices? It's a different job.

>what was your reaction when you read about his cabinet picks?

8/10. Don't like DeVos and that Goldman Sachs guy. Everyone else ranges from OK to breddy gud :D:D:D

I mean, fucking Stephen "Redpiller" Miller is his senior advisor, can't go wrong with that.

I am ok with them.

Its not the Rothschilds this time its the Vatican. Ill give you a hint. Catholics believe humans are the true gods, you alarmed yet?

Seems good to me
Libshits kicking and screaming over every pick only reinforces my feelings.

>Trump picks military person for cabinet
IT'S A COUP! WE'RE BECOMING A JUNTA!
>Trump picks corporate person for cabinet
OLIGARCHY! CRONY CAPITALISM!
>Trump picks politician for cabinet
SEE, HE'S NOT DRAINING THE SWAMP!

Fuck this shell game.

Trump is a businessman which means he's going to be running the show and delegating through his cabinet. He chose a lot of other businessmen because they know how to get results. He's already shown himself to be more than willing to fire people like when he kicked cuckboy Christie to the curb.

That his cabinet is consistent in exactly what he said. They all have interests that are contrary to the status quo. You have to be intentionally using mental gymnastics to think otherwise when our education secretary wants to completely reform education with an emphasis on charter schools, our labor secretary is a libertarian who hates regulations and unions, our secretary of state is a businessman with relationships world wide that are contrary to established American interests from our current administration, and I could easily go on.

Trump delivered as far as I'm concerned. And I don't believe he will hesitate in purging his own cabinet if ever necessary, just as he did with Lewandowski as he entered another phase of his campaign.

if (libcucks == btfo) { dgaf(); }

Dafuq are you talking about?
T. Raised Catholic

>Catholics believe humans are the true gods
No, thats satanists.

>implying I didn't just vote for him for the memes

I am ok with them

>Implying eww
You not seen that picture of Ronaldo and that Arab guy he's having sex with?

What the actual fuck, m8?
Is this bait or american education?

He picked Sessions and Mattis (and has Miller in an advisor role), that's more than good enough for me

i am okay with them

If you're going to drain the swamp, why not remove a few lodges so it doesn't clog.

Well, I would prefer not to.

*Logs, I'm half asleep, here.

Trump's pick for Secretary of State, T Rex, is basically Putin's little bitch.

Everyone is laughing at Trump's new government picks because America is now under control of Kremlin.

>My face as Trump reveals his picks

In his first Thank You rally he made a pretty good defense of the billionaire he picked for commerce secretary.

>This guy knows how to make money folks. Sorry I didn't pick someone who failed all his life.

The idea is to get successful people together who will use their intelligence and skills that got them rich to help the country instead of just themselves.

The supposed danger is if they are of low character they will not use their skills to help the country but will instead use their position to further enrich themselves.

The common thought now is to distrust and hate the rich. Trump sees them as an untapped national reaource. We shall wait and see what happens.

I am ok with them.

To drain the swamp requires not tourists but experienced people who know where the alligators live.

Without outlining specific programs, I hope he changes the political climate in the US, which is already being felt. PC culture and the media now feel threatened, which is good. If Clinton had won, the pace of our decline would have certainly increased. I hope Trump is successful at picking sane supreme Court justices, controlling immigration, restructuring the economy as well as reducing our foreign wars and trimming our debt if he can. We have to look in the mirror and recognize that we're not getting better as a nation, and we're only fooling ourselves if we think otherwise.

>688688
>88
kek really does hate libs

I didn't vote for him, and I'm astounded that the idiots against billionaire globalists cheer on their chief idiot billionaire globalist as he appoints billionaire globalists across the board. Can one of you explain it to me?

>Ukrainian propaganda

How do I say "You have to go back" in Ukrainian?

CEOs and ex military = deep concern over the lack of leadership at an institutional level across society as a common factor in our current tailspin.

It means he's dead fucking serious about making good on his promises. I don't know how stupid you'd have to be to object to that.

>DAE TRUMP SHOULD APPOINT BUMS OFF THE STREET INSTEAD OF PEOPLE WITH A HISTORY OF WINNING?

Muh oppreshun

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Also, the last legitimate government of China was the House of Zhu, the Communist and Republican governments are illegitimate, but the Republic is both useful for American interests as well as NOT a corrupt shithole.

What is the problem with his cabinet picks? His AG and his UN Ambassador are anto-illegal immigration hardliners. His HUD, Health and Education secretaries are pushing for much needed reforms on the programs. Ross, Tillerson, and Mnuchin are calculated captains of industry who will treat the country like a business rather than a purse. Mattis is a fucking devildog.

What is the problem exactly? Why should I feel bad?

>remove a few lodges
half asleep, thinking about purging the masons, oh you!

Very happy since he crushed the establishment utterly. Now he's making his own.

Trump supporters aren't class warriors, retard. That's more of a Bernie thing. And yeah, we cast down the globalists. Look up what "globalism" means sometimes if you're confused.

Or are you retarded? Nobody in his cabinet (except maybe the frumpy guy who hates Iran) is a globalist.

Voted for trump. But how does he justify this? Was Bernie /our guy/? hes the only one who told them to fuck off, ironically enough

but fuck iran why is that a bad thing

>Israelis
>build wall
>it works
>blow up durkas
>fight terrorism with extreme prejudice

Do you get it now?

How many countries does Rex Tillerson have companies in?

I despise Iran, because they despise Americans and want us to die, and pray for our deaths every single day. But yeah, I don't want war with them or whatever.

HURRR DURR WHO CARES? GIVE HIM A CHANGE! WHO DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO PICK!

>How many countries does Rex Tillerson have companies in?

Probably a lot. I'm guessing by the "gotcha!" nature of that question you don't know what globalism means. Would you say that is due to ignorance?

I voted for him based on the fact that he was the only candidate who could beat HRC.

>I voted for him based on the fact that he was the only candidate who could beat HRC.

They are the same candidate so what was the point?

Trump crushed Hillary's agenda.

The "war" comparison is retarded, as Trump is faulted for NOT wanting WW3.

Beyond that, the only point of comparison is they're both capitalists and they both want to use the apparatus of the state. I definitely would want to do so.

Trump crushed Hillary's agenda.

The "war" comparison is retarded, as Trump is faulted for NOT wanting WW3.

Beyond that, the only point of comparison is they're both capitalists and they both want to use the apparatus of the state. I definitely would want to do so.

All you really got at this point is "he's not a left libertarian."

Great picks. Successful people.

And Steve Bannon to top it all.

1/3 of those ppl arent even in his cabinet & most of those corporations are not evil. WHat fucked up hidden agenda does fuckin carls jr have thats gonna completely fuck the country over?

>, as Trump is faulted for NOT wanting WW3.

Lol he's pushing for WW3 with China. You lost faggot. And war with Iran is all but ensured with his neocon picks for cabinet.

And all the private military contractors like Blackwater have seen their stocks shot up with a Trump presidency. And Dick Cheney and Mike Pence are running the show now. Because they know he's gonna be a neocon president.

>& most of those corporations are not evil.

Yeah Blackwater, Exxon, and Ratheyon are looking out for the average American worker!

>WHat fucked up hidden agenda does fuckin carls jr have thats gonna completely fuck the country over?

See this pick and get back to me faggot.

>Trump against Syrian War
>Trump for reinstating Glass-Steagall
>Trump for states deciding marijuana's legality

This is such a cucked photo. Literally everything here is incorrect.

You mean the person who got 3 million more votes?

The only parts of the country that has had consistent GDP growth over the past decade were energy-producing regions.

Makes you think.

>Trump against Syrian War

Trump said he wanted US troops in Syria and will continue US bombing in Syria.

>Trump for reinstating Glass-Steagall

Not only is that NOT true, he wants Dodd Frank repealed.

>Trump for states deciding marijuana's legality

Lol with Jeff Sessions as AG? A guy who takes private prison money and said in 2016 that good people don't smoke marijuana

I am ok with them.

To extrapolate, they're not ideal, but not terrible either. He's essentially building up a meritocratic cabinet of whom are great businessmen, but it's not exactly an innovative lineup.

I was hoping for some crazies and radicals, but the best we have is Bannon.

>The only parts of the country that has had consistent GDP growth over the past decade were energy-producing regions.

And you'll have alot of fun when Trump invades Iran. Terhan is pretty nice in spring. Enjoy burger. You deserve it.

I am ok with them.

>they're not ideal,

YEAH WHO CARES IF HE APPONTS EXXON AS HEAD OF FORGEIN POLICY, AS A BUSH ERA EXTERMIST NEOCON AS SECOND IN COMMAND OF FOIRGEIN POLICY!

>I am ok with them.

Do you even know who he appointed faggot? You like his Labor pick who wants you replaced with illegals and robots? Trumpfags need to be gassed.

>no lockheed martin
your economy is safe.

>WW3 with China

A country with no force projection and no navy that depends on us for trade? Yeah right.

>You lost faggot

Actually you lost. And you will continue to lose.

>And all the private military contractors like Blackwater have seen their stocks shot up with a Trump presidency.

Yeah, he's noted he's going to rebuild the military.

Your tears of impotent rage are delicious, and I'm going to enjoy drinking them every day for the next eight years.

>Sup Forums is against a meritocracy

??

>All you really got at this point is "he's not a left libertarian."

He's a corny capitalist, something Republicans CLAIM TO OPPOSE!

I can't wait for the bank bail out under Trump. It will be glorious to watch!

>Labor Secretary
>Passing legislation on Immigration.
Hes gonna make sure all the libtards dont get their $15 "Living wage" thats good enough for me.

>most
and besides Rex seems like he could be a good pick. Sure maybe it turns out hes just in it for profit but even if he is at least we wont be the ones getting ripped off with someone like hillary selling our country away. instead we'll be ripping others off and we dont even know if thats gonna be the case. Plus he has beef with the Rothschilds and Rockefellers so thats a plus.

Why do people pretend this shit is in any way relevant? You see, it's becausw you faggots all retreated to your safe spaces that you lost in the first place; if you faggots would spread out a bit more maybe you'd be able to secure more electorarw votes but that would mean leaving your urban echo chambers and we all know that shit ain't happening.

"At least it's not Hillary's."

>they're corporations
>uhhh
>corporations are bad cuz fuck jobs

The caption is wrong. Our "One China" policy literally means that there is one China, and that Taiwan is not it (as it used to claim), not that China and Taiwan are one country.

Honestly, the unfortunate truth is that if you're going to look for people experienced in these things they'll most likely have worked in these things. We'll see I guess.

He stated his motives for supporting immigration reform was his responsibility to his shareholders, and that he will now fight for American jobs as strongly as he fought for his country. I see no problem.

And who lost. She also won the popular vote against Obama, too.

No one here gives much of a shit. Business will continue as usual. Stop believing your american media lies, people here either dont care or like trump

Hes IS against the syrian war. What he isnt against is destroying isis which wont be difficult once clinton and obama are out.

lel. Trump is a fucking genius.

He's gonna make the chinks pay through the nose for their precious "One China" policy, something we've been giving them for free.

Oh no all of the McDonald's jobs are going to be replaced! Now I'll have to work a real job that pays well, like manufacturing!

>minimum wage cuck BTFO

>A country with no force projection and no navy that depends on us for trade? Yeah right.

No force projection? China has nukes and our largest trading partner and can hurt us in a trade war and commit cyber crimes.

WHY DO TRUMPFAGS WANT WAR WITH CHINA BUT SUCK RUSSIAN COCK?

COULD IT BE CHINA IS ASIAN AND RUSSIA WHITE?

>Yeah, he's noted he's going to rebuild the military.

Largest military on the planet with military spending that the military tells Congress to stop giving them money. What REBUILDING ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

>Actually you lost.

No the world lost faggot. Human race is dead thanks to climate change. Enjoy faggot.

Why would any of us mind an Exxon CEO being appointed?

Drain the swamp doesn't mean implementing a communist utopia you dip.

>He's a corny capitalist, something Republicans CLAIM TO OPPOSE!

Did you see many self identifying Republicans on pol before Trump showed up? No? Didn't think so. Fuck free marketfags and fuck Paul Ryan.

>I can't wait for the bank bail out under Trump.

Mass home loans to niggers and spics was an entirely foreseeable bad idea.

I voted for Trump completely and solely out of pure hatred for Hillary. All I wanted was for her and Bernie communists to lose.

>Hes gonna make sure all the libtards dont get their $15 "Living wage" thats good enough for me.

>I have no way to refute this so I'm gonna say HURR DURRR AT LEAST YOU DON'T GET PAID GOOD!

Faggot homo, you aren't getting paid either. In fact you are gonna be replaced with robots. So all you Trumphomoniggers who voted for him working your shitty job at wallmart will not only not get 15 dollars, you will be replaced with robots!!!!!!!

>and besides Rex seems like he could be a good pick.

You like TPP faggot? Because he's pro-TPP and as Secretary of State his PRIMARY JOB IS NEGOTIATING TRADE DEALS!

>Oh no all of the McDonald's jobs are going to be replaced!

HEY HOMO

You realize people who work at McDonald's are mostly old people working two or three jobs because THEY AREN'T GETTING PAID ENOUGH

Sorry you are fudgepacker who spends all day acting gay at home because you are teen who never worked a day in his life. Faggot.

>All I wanted was for her and Bernie communists to lose

Ok you won, but you lost. I don't see how any if his picks are gonna "help you".