This is Sup Forums

Sup Forums and white nationalists literally btfo.
You are all sadless sexless virgins
Good thing you'll never breed
vice.com/en_ca/read/inside-the-sad-world-of-racist-online-dating?utm_source=vicefbcaads&utm_campaign=global

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_ca/read/inside-the-sad-world-of-first-post-best-post?utm_source=vicefbcaads&utm_campaign=global
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vice.com/en_ca/read/inside-the-sad-world-of-first-post-best-post?utm_source=vicefbcaads&utm_campaign=global

I like my link better, ya fucking leaf.

thanks for the bump :)
nice digits too :)

hahaha alt-right Sup Forumstard drumpf supporters are fucking pathetic

fucking autistic neckbeard fedora alt righters with their pathetic tiny dicks and virgin rage and white fragility B T F O

haha get a life losers

Whites have a much lower IQ than Jews so they handle it much like niggers deal with whites.

They blame them for all of their problems and threaten violence because they are unable to use logic and intelligence.

Also, Nazis suck the dick of a manlet tweaker who commited suicide hiding like a bitch.

Doing God's work user. Keep em coming

alt rightists never get laid lmao

ROFL

Been with my nationalist gf for a few years now.

Wow. Cool!

>post about racis skinhead
>posts a picture of anti racist skinhead

Vice.. kek. Shit tier journalism through and through.

Why would anybody even be concerned about other people dating?

kek confirms

shame I have to bump this stupid thread tho

t. virgins

I can't read the article right can someone tell me what it is?

You know you can sage right?

>they may be experiencing a comeback, but at least they're not STD-riddled degenerates

Another bump for your thread, leaf.

check'd
>implying I'm not

Basically white nationalists and other rightists can't find women, are celibate virgins, hate the world and their online dating sites are filled with dudes only

Sadless

Saged nigger

>announcing sages

Canadian bro is 100 times funnier and intelligent than you. Get out.

I'm not a virgin and I don't give a fuck about other people who are not me dating. Explain.

>So while racists are rejoicing in their comeback right now, at least we can take solace in the fact that they're not getting laid.

This is the cuck who wrote the article. Also, leftie whores loves alt-right dick.

Thanks for the blog post. Congrats on having sex!
Just reminding you how the rest of the world thinks edgy white nationalists are pathetic by posting the article
yet he doesn't have to beg pathetically on stormfront to try to find human companionship

>yet he doesn't have to beg pathetically on stormfront to try to find human companionship

Nah, instead he has to try and desperatly kiss ass and conforming to what he thinks women want out of him in order to score some. Only to be cucked by a real man every time. So like the bitch he is he spends his day writing passive aggressive snarky little articles for some online rag.

Topcuck.

>this much conjecture
Sorry bud but as the article clearly states its white nationalists neo nazis that have to bend their beliefs just to get pussy. Pretty fucking cucked if you ask me.
Face it you'll never find a partner who shares your beliefs without having to cuck yourself. Accept you're genetic deadend and move on