Black women the least physically attractive?

According to a Study Black women the least physically attractive.

So why the fuck are they winning European beauty Contest over million of white women??

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t837276/
mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0031703
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because black women hold a monopoly on first post and best posts.

>black men
>better looking

pity

BS story.
Black men aren't any better looking than there women, as dick sucking lips are better on women than men.

>So why the fuck are they winning European beauty Contest over million of white women??

White guilt

Source: stormfront.org/forum/t837276/

>implying beauty contests are not nepotism, the contest

It's true. They're actually pretty ugly all around.

we gotta make sure that the coloreds--i mean, uh, people of color--don't feel left out. apologize for slavery you white male :-)

That's not what your women think. I hear southern france is a good place to be if youre tall and black

as a black fem-boi (yeah ik, ultra rare)

black women are the most fucking insecure vile people on the planet. The SJW movements and other leftist movements all center around propping up their mental issues.

I mean fuck it some black women can be pretty unfortunately for most this is not the case...but ya know it wouldn't be that bad...IF THEY WEREN'T SO FUCKING LOUD,RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS...LIKE HOLY FUCK THEY HARDLY EVEN ACT FEMININE

it's whack my friends....whacker than you could ever imagine.

tldr, leftist will deny reality until hell freezes over.

Fail. Typical straya cunt. Fuck off.

fagget, you just got called less handsome than a dindus. why are you worried about their women? oh you are a fagget.

>So why the fuck are they winning European beauty Contest over million of white women?

It's called social engineering.

You're blind if you don't see the pattern

As for men, it's likely because "successful" black men (actors, sports stars) are always prettied up and shown in the media all the time, and that is many people's only exposure to blacks in certain areas.

As for black women, see pic related.

Black men are objectively the most attractive race of men.

EVERY THREAD I SEE YOU POSTING THIS RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OFF MY BOARD

I wonder who could be behind this post

Black albinos make it obvious that the only reason why anyone could consider someone with typical black features attractive is because the dark skin hides their ugliness.

nice jewish slight of hand faggot

LOL, jesus christ dn't post this too much

the bootyblasting on Sup Forums would be far too great

I mean, top kek

It is my friend, visited southern france back in August, I spotted more coalburners in 10 days that I had seen my whole life at home

I think you're a retard, son

stfu jared. stop with your fucking fetishes.

Because a man's desires are hardwired into his brain and are hard to change. A woman's desires, on the other hand, are often shaped culturally.

I can play this game too, with sauce

Darwinian moment

ok no troll, why does it piss you off so much? who cares what people do?

#1 people post it so you get triggered

#2, okay let's say they are posting it legit, why care so much? if some white girl is dating a nig...she's a degenerate anyways isn't she? won't the white race be "better off" now that an undesirable has shown their "true colors"??

mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269

White men and women are the most attractive and it's problematic

Because it creates social engineering and acceptance so that ugly but quality whites will try to mix with a higher status Shit skin before settling down with a equally ugly white and have a superior pure bread child.

This is why our 5 and 6 can get rich 9 black men and Shit skins

We need as little as possible Shit skins objectively for a better society

(((beauty contests)))

HOL UP DAS LIKE RAYSIST OR SUMTHIN MAYNE

>tfw chink

Where is the source for this image?

what is the study's citation?

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0031703

>> but black men are rated better looking than other men.

This is the only reason this article was written. To use that phrase.

>why X if Y can't into Z?
Either:
1. Study is full of shit
2. Euro Beauty contests are full of shit
3. You're full of shit
4. You're all full of shit.

My guess it's 4.

>say that Black men are objectively the most attractive race of men.
>post a source proving white men are the best
TOP KEK

kill me, I misread the graph

Hey wait guys, hold up, I'm here to prove black woman are beautiful.

>pure bread

lol, the monkey has to scratch the bottom of the barrel for some obscure probably leftist influenced study when the truth is obvious

#blackwomenandmenugliestonearthkys

That happens with all your pseudoscience arcticles, Armin.

I believe your cycle is every 8-10 months.

Because we use bad criterias and methods to "measure" attractiveness. We use white women and as a model and compare other races with them. Black women are best women!

>beauty contest

its easy to make anyone super attractive with make ups

No you didn't misread it, the graph literally says how white men are voted the highest

Am I the only non-retard on this board?

Black guy here and I can confirm this. Black women are the worst and I refuse to date them anymore.

Abos are far uglier desu

having a black single mother must be the worst desu

second this

>100 white people in the uk rate white faces the best
Yea and?

Don't believe the lies, neggars are ugly. Most girls I know would choose an Asian guy over a neggar any day.

Just in the past few months ive turned down 2 very hot black women who were dtf because they were single mothers.

Fuck that shit

This is what I don't get kek. If black women are ugly how are black men not when they fucking look the same. Shit is funny.

stfu white boi, you aren't black.

>aren't

White detected

Why are a majority of women in that show top model black? One would think the fashion world is dominated by dun nuffins

Models aren't even attractive most of the time. They are just uniquely shaped. A lot of then kind of have man faces. The 90s had best models, they were actually pretty hot.

stahp ;_;

If you say so but why turn down guaranteed pussy. Only a white male would do that. And the mentality that you think all black females are single mothers is where you fail.

Tell me it's too much work then i will believe you.

The race has elevated testosterone which is a male hormone. So the men look really manly but so do the women. inb4 some scientific study that disagrees what I can see with my own damn eyes.

Black women tend to have insanely long legs and a slender frame and are taller than most women due to the extra testosterone they have

This is why I don't get angry when I see a black guy with an Asian/Latina/white girl. They have to deal with those ugly sheboons their whole lives. Maybe like 10% of all black girls are fuckable

Just read that fucking title

>LISTEN UP SHEEP
>FEMALES FUCK BLACK MEN, THEY ARE MORE ATTRACTIVE
>WHITE MALES FUCK OFF

Can we be honest for once, black men are objectively superior to white men. It is scientifically proven. They are physically stronger and look better than white men. Women prefer them to white men.

All Sup Forums can do is meme that blacks are inferior, but if you went outside, you'd see women flocking to black guys and preferring them and getting wet seeing them.

(you)

Meek black women are the best women on earth, if you can find one.

>yeah ik, ultra rare
No one gets to be that much of a smarmy cunt without posting tummy.

smart women dont get fat because thats stupid

She would be much fatter without her high IQ.

I'm a spic so I'm neither one and in my unbiased opinion I would have to disagree with that. White men are the most attractive ethnicity, only problem is the new generation of white men are all spergs who don't go out or exercise.

I really hope that apartment is on the ground floor. It would be a violation of safety codes to house that much weight on a structure.

>white men rating Asian women

Fukn weebs

Go back to eating burritos Padre

yeah and then she'd be at a normal american BMI

Smart people do stupid things all the time.
They have to, or else they'd never fucking procreate and we'd just end up with a bunch of retards.

bahahahaha its true because dumb people have more kids

fuck off faggot

the music industry push them hard

Ariana Grande and shiet

Youre acting like a fuckwit mate.

why White men keep posting insuff stats?

forgot pic

Kek, this guy

I doubt it since you can't read