Welp boys.. we failed. No Madam President...

Welp boys.. we failed. No Madam President. We let this ridiculous orange half-cheeto overgrown oompaloompa get the nuclear codes. The USA is fucking done. Fuck you Sup Forums it was supposed to be her turn. Fuck the USA racist, sexist pieces of shit. I'll be laughing when Russia turns this dumb joke of a country into a smoking nuclear hole in the ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELETE THIS BOARD!

Preparation H: the achey, breaky, malty, salty "best sleep after I got with butthurt" medicine.

>IT-IT-IT WAS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR TURN FUCKING DRUMPFIESOSEJTAPWRHAPÖTH AWTHBAPOTWBJAWPOKJRTVPOI WA' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '''''TJWA

HER TURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

You're laughing now.. you won't be laughing when Cheeto Jesus turns our country into a 3rd world shithole. You fucking toothless redneck moron.

IT'S HER TURN, FUCK OFF DRUMPFIESSSSSSS

Better Start moving to Canada Shill Cause we will be after you

Now that there is a pernicious stereotype. Thought liberals weren't supposed to be racist?

Shouldn't you be fucking your sister Cleetus? Shut the fuck up. I hate every god damn one of you inbred morons.

Shouldn't you be thinking of insults that don't involve racism your racissty race racer?

>ridiculous orange half-cheeto overgrown oompaloompa

Still better than corrupted, pedophiliac kike puppet with boner for nuclear war with Russia

Your tears are fucking delicious by the way

Years.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481919677402.webm

Nothing I've said is racist. Try again fucko

Oh look someone from the European equivalent of Texas likes Trump. I'm SOOOO surprised. Do European rednecks fuck their sisters too? I hope Putin fucks your shithole of a country up

Hey cocksucker, how it's feel knowing it'll be your liberal cesspits that get the nukes dropped on them while true Red, White and Blue Americans watch the glowing mushroom clouds harmlessly go off in the far distance from their comfy towns and counties?

I say bring on the nuclear purge.

Has anybody found out the password for the CTR website?

Hey whatever helps you sleep at night.
They are both not great.

She would of started World War III, with Russia. Her stupid ass avoided the question of shooting down Russian planes over the No Fly Zone she wanted to create. She probably would of done so.

Why do you think Russia will level Amurica. When Putin and Trump are Completely Gay for each other.

Post Shillery pepes. Those misprints could be rare in the future.

Sometimes i like to crawl under my desk and pretend i'm a communist.

That moment when the CTR fags finally realise it's over for real this time, there's nothing left they can do, no recount, no faithless electors, no 'muh Russians hacked the election' can stop it

Now repeat after me:

President.

Trump.

>feelsgood.jpeg

Trump will start WW3 for sure. Putin will probably insult his taste in interior decorating when he gives him a "private tour" of Air Force 1 and Trump will launch a preemptive strike because he can't take criticism.

Do you have any idea how transphobic that is? People like you should be killed

Why the fuck are you so happy? We've just ruined the western world.

>implying it wasn't already ruined?

We're just happy to see it ruined in a way we find entertaining.

>A FUCKING LEA-
Oh, wait. you're just a burger.

>Welp boys.. we failed. No Madam President.
it's just wonderful, too.

>We let this ridiculous orange half-cheeto overgrown oompaloompa get the nuclear codes
attacking someone based on the color of their skin sounds very racist and bigoted.

>The USA is fucking done.
nah, we're fine. the sky isn't falling, stock markets are improving and national leaders are opening up to president trump quite quickly.

>Fuck you Sup Forums it was supposed to be her turn.
then why did she lose you clueless bitch?

>Fuck the USA racist, sexist pieces of shit. I'll be laughing when Russia turns this dumb joke of a country into a smoking nuclear hole in the ground.

1. you made racist remarks about president trump from the get go
2. i thought trump and putin were BFFs? you idiots can't even be consistent in how you whine

in short:

she lost. you lost. it's over. YOU are on the wrong side of history. if you can't hang, then fuck off and down some bleach, bitch boy. LMFAO.

Maybe it's because she had a shit slogan and in her opinion her main selling point was her vagina?

Trump gave people something to believe in, the idea that things will change.

Hillary was a selfish bitch that said everything was already good.

I didn't use to believe in rape culture, I thought the sjws were overreacting. But you all elected a man who literally sexually assaults women and gets away with it. And he admitted it on tape. You elected a rapist.

And before you bring up Bill Clinton, we found out about that during his second term. It's not the same.

You're a fucking imbecile.

On the left we have the most qualified candidate in history Hillary Clinton. On the right we have cheetoh-Jesus that will ruin a once great nation Donnie Drumpf. You morons chose cheetoh-Jesus, fucking kill yourselves.

..and you're bitter. The next four years are going to be hell for you, and there's nothing you can do about it but cry impotent liberal tears.

Yea it's pretty much over. It was either Hillary would win or what currently comprises the USA will be a pile of radioactive ash. You Drumpfkins were just to stupid to see your Wall Street and foreign government backed candidate was our existential doom.

Oh look, now, no more diversity. Great going assholes.

Oh look, now no more diversity.

This thread is blue-pilled from the start. Sage this shit immediately.

>They let you do it

If you invite someone into your house and let them take your TV without ever objecting it's not so much stealing as you being retarded.

Can you even quote what happened, where he was, who he was talking to?
My initial assumption is all you know of is the grab em by the pussy line.

meh, i'm ready for live action fallout 5. Will just avoid the Death claws.

8 years

The funniest part is that Hillary had more electoral college voters defect than Trump did!
She lost 5 and he lost 2

Is this the thread where all the Hilldawg trolls come to die?

Fucking good riddance.

Though desu you made the lead-up to the election on Sup Forums more exciting.

What's wrong with 'the third world'? How xenophobic of you.

..... """"password""""

>le madem presadunt
Sad. Real sad.

I love liberal tears

lol if we had her russia would have nuked us right now no exceptions, your really fucking dumb if you cant even realize what she has done and her plans

Yeah, that was pretty funny.

HOW WILL NEETS EVER RECOVER

>Why the fuck are you so happy? We've just ruined the western world.

The West was rotten to the core anyway so its loss is no big deal.

Where will you go now that your not welcome on Sup Forums?

They doomed us. We've already seen a huge surge of hate crimes and it's only going to get worse. These assholes probably think its funny

Idiots like you are why we're still living in a rape culture.

Yeah dying of radiation poisoning will be so fun idiot.

Shut the fuck up. I hate you retard wannabe Germans

>Rape is the same as theft

Stop with your stupid analogies, you know they were intimidated by him. He's a fuckin powerful man that controlled their careers and future. None of them wanted to be grabbed by their vaginas and be kissed forcefully like Donald Trump admitted he does. Along with walking in on them changing on purpose, which he also admitted to.

I would like my fries to remain french, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

>we have seized the memes of production.

Cry more. It's hilarious and we're laughing at you

are these posts for real?

>didnt reply to my post

nice bait moron i said the most logical thing and you blew me off and responded to other things.

I grab my gf by the pussy all the time, am I a sexual predator rapist scumbag? She lets me do it, likes it, and I don't even ask.

city dwellers are so out of contact with reality.

I didn't vote for the dipshit, but if we are going down, let's make it interesting.

you refuted nothing, bitch boy.

also, president trump is one of only 45 people who have been "qualified" to be POTUS. evil hillary is not one of them. tough shit, retard.

it's over, squirt. your evil ghoul lost. time for you to fuck off and cope. LOL.

yes, this, basically.

a c c e l e r a t e

I'll be laughing when he makes it better than it's ever been and you end up buying a rope

>Better Start moving to Canada Shill Cause we will be after you
they can't. you actually have to have a job and significant assets to migrate to Canada from the US.

She's your girlfriend, not your employee.

Hillary memes are always shit-tier. Wonder what that means...

the age of apostasy is over and the restoration of Western Christian values begins

hard to laugh when you're dead.

Because you faggots wouldn't shut the fuck up with your redundant "drumpf/drumpfkin/drumpfkins" over and over and fucking over and not only that but you made a complete ass of yourselfs because of your lack of actually holding a political discussion without resorting to name callings, meme postings, insults and straight up being a fucking prick.

And you expected people to take up for you and side with you when the very same people you claim are assholes, your the biggest assholes than they are.

It's time to realize that throwing tantrums, being a fucking prick, acting like a stucked up asshole and straight up just being rude as fuck isn't gonna get you your ways.

Acting like an actual human being with manners and respect is what will get people to listen to you.

Not this crap you and your groups been acting lately.

is this the first time you didn't get your participation trophy user? Get used to it.

Relationship aside. If she lets me do it, am I a sexual predator rapist scumbag?

Trump is also a pedophile, it's been verified.

Russia wouldn't have nuked us you utter fucking moron. They would have known we had a strong commander in chief that wouldn't take any of their shit. Instead you fucking retards elected Putin's puppet holy fuck you're stupid

I'm just glad we're gonna finally start deporting all those damn illegals

Good, can you fuck off now and stop shitting the board up.

Thanks.

t. rest of 4chungz.

Your analog is dumb and you are dumb for making it. Comparing a person in a relationship touching his girlfriend to the person who writes your paychecks forcefully grabbing and kissing you.

Go back to feeling up women on the bus, nee-san.

It was thrown out of court if you been paying attention to the news.

show us his criminal record stating sexual assault or stfu

Oh like Cheetoh-Jesus when he insulted everyone? He called women fat pigs, he made fun of a disabled person, said racist things about Mexicans and Arabs. You're fucking delusional Trumpkin.

>Oh look, now no more diversity.
good.. its a proven failure

cmon guys you're actually gonna fall for this shit tier b8?

>well if you feel hurt and it hurts real bad! And if you have feelings that are making you sad it's okay, it's okay to cry!

Just answer the question.

>name calling
>ad hominem
Oh you can't, without pitching a fit. I said relationship aside.

If she LETS him/me do it, does that make him/me a disgusting sexual predator rapist scumbag?

>Idiots like you are why we're still living in a rape culture.
rape culture is a meme and the entire SJW bullshit will go down in history as a meme.

NO NO ITS NOT OVER JUST GO TO EACH STATES CAPITOLS AND REPLACE EACH ELECTOR BALLOT WITH A BUNCH OF HANDWRITTEN CLINTON BALLOTS THEN CONGRESS CAN ELECT HER!!

>. Along with walking in on them changing on purpose, which he also admitted to.
I thought you social justice warriors approved of men and women in the same locker rooms?

I did answer you.

Chikan. Why do the women in the country you're posting from just let guys do it? It must mean they want it and the people that touch them aren't sexual predator rapist scumbags, right? Or there must be a reason why they don't bring attention to it.

>half-cheeto overgrown oompaloompa
I am confused. Are you talking about Obongo?
Sorry to break it to you but the nigger bested the warmonger bitch several years ago.

Yeah 1/4 women being raped at college isn't real gee I'll make sure to tell all the women that have been raped it was all in their heads. FUCK YOU

>Trump is also a pedophile, it's been verified.
by whom? the plaintiff dropped the charges

I hope he uses the nuclear codes on ctr hq first

Regret =/= rape

1 in 4 eh, got any sources for that?

whats the difference, either way it's paying a woman for a service

best not to respond to the Ctrl-Left

Maybe if they weren't degenerate they wouldn't be raped? Holy shit it is not hard to get through college in one piece if you aren't a fucking retard.

t. college graduated woman

>Yeah 1/4 women being raped at college isn't real gee I'll make sure to tell all the women that have been raped it was all in their heads. FUCK YOU
name one single college with evidence of 1/4 of the women being raped. You can't.

>People like you should be killed
Ditto.

my own daughter is in college and even she says this is bullshit

Except that was him doing that meanwhile you as a majority of your own group went out and verbally assaulted everyone that wasn't even part of your political group mind hell I can go on all night explaining why people are getting fed up with assholes like you and it ain't just because we wanted trump because he's trump but we didn't had no choice.

It was hil or him and the people chosed him because people unlike the liberal assholes are fucking sick and tired of your kinds going around and bullying and abusing people and fucking over not one not two but several times in people's lifes.

Want to know why males don't respect females much?

It's because of feminists aggressive behaviors and straight up saying it's okay to act like a slut.

Want to know why alot of people own guns?

It's because when trump was elected you fucks started a nation wide riots and you were going around killing and attacking people meanwhile when obama got in office you didn't see us going fucking apeshit like you liberals fucks been doing for the past fucking month and a half.

Want to know why people are becoming more racists than before?

It's because you assholes won't stop white gult tripping everyone and making out as though the blacks and everyone else is nothing but a victim and can't be held responsible for their own actions because it's somehow the white people's fault when you are causing the very same people your shouting and accusing are going to become like that because everyone is tired of the hite hate and the non white worshipping.

Grow the fuck up you immature edgy brat.

Sincerely.

A "classical" liberal that migrated legally from Brazil

When you have all of the

>'This pussy grabs back' 'I am a badass bitch' feminists
>Limp-wristed 'cum up my ass' tonsil jockeys
>'I am the 3rd gender' weirdo fucktards
>'My hole is a nigger hole' white skank bitches
>'Ayoo hol up' knuckle-dragging shitskin apes
>and those 'breed like rabbits' useless fucking illegal spics

on your side, you should know that you're fucked.

Every normal, rational American in this country is tired of the above groups and know that it is time for them to go the fuck away.

Regret =/= Rape
Sources, please
And if you think rape is bad then why do you shill sand nigger immagrants

Don't try justify it because you're a rapist. You disgust me

I can't even respond to this. What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you just hate all women?

You're bullshit

I feel pity for you. You obvious internalized the racist bullshit you've been subjected to here in the USA

is there more safety squad?

>Don't try justify it because you're a rapist. You disgust me
A D H O M I N I M