TL;DR:
>yesterday evening
>40t Truck drives into a Weihnachtsmarkt
>kills 12 people, many hurt
>driver was afghan or paki
>came to Europe as refugee
>the polish truck was stolen and the original driver killed

SOURCES:

mobil.berliner-kurier.de/berlin/polizei-und-justiz/sicherheitsstufe-1-terror-alarm-auf-dem-breitscheidplatz-25342258?originalReferrer=

phone/kmm__1/story_id__545062/sendung_id__28

regional/kommentare/Kommentar-zu-Berlin-Blutige-Spur-des-Terrorismus;art55471,2418723

www.bz-berlin.de/berlin/charlottenburg-wilmersdorf/lkw-rast-in-weihnachtsmarkt-am-breitscheidplatz

Other urls found in this thread:

nordactu.fr/6887/france/liste-des-attentats-et-projets-dattentats-islamistes-connus-en-france-depuis-2012/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow dude this is fucking breaking news

thanks

As hard as this may sound, i am glad that this happened.
People are so blind and brainwashed here, i hope this slap across berlins face will wake up a few of them.

More sources:

steiermark.orf.at/news/stories/2815648

www.fr-online.de/terror/berlin-spur-der-verwuestung,29500876,35025244.html

mobil.berliner-kurier.de/berlin/polizei-und-justiz/-terror-anschlag-vom-breitscheidplatz-was-wir-bislang-wissen--was-wir-nicht-wissen-25343222?originalReferrer=

When will the NRA stop this madness and ban trucks?

almost 24 hours of habbening in the habbening bunker and this fag appears

They deserved it

A few dead in a few terror events is better than the death of your entire culture.

What would the media make of it if a German drove a truck into a Hanukah market?

this truth is cuttingly true.

>Weihnachtsmarkt

It's Wintermarkt in Cucklin

All the good goy nations would fall over themselves to declare World War 3

>Germancucks
>Wake up from decades of brainwashing

Yeah right Hans, you let hundreds of your women get raped by large groups of invaders, but just one of them killing a few people will change anything.

lmfao kraut cucks fucking REKT

I heard it was some rapefugee
thanks, Merkel

Another one?

Danke, Merkel

Today I was with friends reviewing all the happenings of the day, and the month, and this year and we said "this woman is destroying germanistan"

we all laughed

you should do something, but i think it's already late, sorry germanbros

It's Wintermarkt when it doesn't end at Christmas but extends until January.

Someone, anyone link me a German media outlet that actually calls this shit for what it is: A terrorist attack.

Hi there...

There is no "wake up" or something here...dont be stupid pls. Germany is cucked too hard. Maybe not THAT hard as Sweden, but almost...

It needs a bigger attack than that.
A few dead people isn`t worth it. Srsly...all my people take it for talking@walk, but nothing else.

Sry, about that..

Berliner Kurrier did, see above.
But i doubt there will me much real talk from the big media, they will play it down, go hurr islam is religion of peace durr and call everyone else nazi.
Fuck the Lügenpresse.

Hey, do you know how many huge trucks drive through KuDamm everyday? Like dozens! Could have been a wicked accident.

Will Poland allow you to get Treblinka up and running again? Could be useful

>At this point, it is unclear, whether the dead Polish driver found in the truck was involved in the attacks

Christ I hate our media. Doing anything they can to not state the obvious. Dragging victims into this to keep up a false hope that this wasn't a terrorist attack.

his name is Naved B, a paki refugee who entered EU last year

The truck was a Swede so fuck off with your accusations. It's more our fault than muslims fault.

Accidentally steal truck and kill driver because you really wanted to deliver his steel on time.

>breaking

You are a day late for that

And they all have dead polish passengers

We backstabbed them twice and it didn't work. This time we will try with something more...permanent.
Enjoy your genocide Hans, that will teach you not to fuck with Rome and invade your betters next time

>bigger
what makes you think such a thing is unlikely?
you're probably right, though. you could nuke germany and they would retaliate with a couple air raids, allowing all refugees created of course.

topkek

doesn't even know what's going on in his own country

The uncle of truck driver killed is allegedly jewish.

Ariel sounds like a Jewish name.

muslims are pretty based killing cucks like its anudda shoah

>Welchen Zusammenhang es zwischen der Flüchtlingsunterkunft und der LKW-Attacke besteht, ist noch unklar.

absolut unklar - keine blickt da durch

For many of us it is.
I've been working yesterday evening because i'm more productive after 20:00 and have't read new since.
I saw this just this morning..

It is Weihnachtsmarkt you kanker.
Weihnachtsmarkt ends at christmas, Wintermarkt extends into January.

No matter how bad it gets. At least we aren't shitty Argentina. Sorry bro.

it's the sum of it all - it'll take alot to reawaken the spirits of the past, but we're on a nice way there.

This, unfortunately.

I'm sorry, but you don't have any fucking idea about how we live. We are cool, but you were great. Enjoy your next generation of bearded babies.

EXCEPT YOU DO SOMETHING, COME ON, I'm fucking trying to cheer you guys up

Apparently the Police asked people not to do any social outlets on the matter

i've been watching the German reporters squirm and avoid the question on Tagesschau every time the main host asks about the attacker's background. your country is fucked and its truly to bad. I have visited Germany many times and learned your language but now I hate to hear about Germany because I know I can never go back to the country I once knew - now it's just another state in the Caliphate

thanks, Miguel.
we're doing our best - maybe destiny will have mercy on us and our history hasn't ended quite yet.

>be polish toilet cleaner
>hope to deliver some toilets in Berlin
>hope to get money to pay stuff for your wife and childs
>gets in western Europe, arab kill you takes your truck and goes full Nice over christians.
>FB germans are all like "It's probably not a terrorists attack just an accident"
>FB germans later are like "It's probably done on purpose but nothing say he's a muslim"
>FB germans even later goes "Not all muslims"

Jesus Christ, why the fuck germans are so bluepilled ? Deutschland looks more like the Commiefornia of Europe.
I just hope that there will be a major attack on new year eve that will be so harsh that people will even more open their eyes and swallow the red pill.
And remember , don't let your sisters / cousins / female friends go out alone because they will be another Köln.
Wtf is going on ? member when you could go out and don't fear that you're going to get killed/beheaded everytime you get outside ?
Thank you Angela for this cultural enrichment.

Feel sorry for the bolish trucker desu lads

I can only hope, my friend. I bless you.

Sad!

its calm in germnay. Why is merkel not going out in the public for a few sentence of condolence ? the media is palying it down. no rage at all. I mean you are the leader of a country , people get killed , better say nothing dont give a video statement jsut let your media dude tweet something. thats not leadership, this cunning cunt

Bigger attack as in Bomber Harris level destruction?

I just can't stand when poor shitholes try to make themselves feel better at the expense of first world European countries. We are richer, whiter and better than you will ever be in 1000 of years. Let's see if you even survive your current economical crisis 'Argentinabro'.

GERMANS DESERVE EVERY MISERY INFLICTED ON THEM BY MUSLIMS.

The Polish driver did not.

End of story.

>Why are germans so blue pilled?
>meanwhile the French constantly shout NAZI whenever the German flag is flown

Yeah. Good job Pomme de terre.

You are even worse off because at least if Germany turns it can target browns on foreign passports.

French browns are full citizens because muh colonies.

Plus the last 3 attacks in France did fuck all to you as well.

she has nothing left to do. Heiko Maas and his crew are already reminding everyone how dangerous the AfD is in comparison to Islam so everything can get back to normal. All she has to do is get ready to win elections so they can let even more migrants in

>tfw legitimately want to see the eagle rise again

Why is this truck attack not getting as much attention in mainstream media as the one in France?

shut the fuck up, he's trying to inspire us to reclaim glory - don't be so hateful and bitter, instead work on your values, train your spirit and body, become the Übermensch and reclaim the control of the destiny of you yourself and your people.

this one wasn't intentional

>first world European countries
>first world

>no guns
>no freedom of speech

No pics of cute white kids dead on the road clutching their teddy bears.

>his birthday was january 1st

they don't even try to hide their true age lel

>poor shitholes

Most Germans don't own anything but a shitty car. At least Argentinians tend to own houses, have more space for themselves and live in a more homogeneous country with better food, women and culture. Seriously, I have seen a lot of countries and Germany is just a gray, depressing place full of depressed drug addicts who can't into body hygiene.

Be quiet Kevin.

everybody does, my probably obese american friend.
either with their thoughts, with their hearts - or in our case, both.

You are delusional if you think it's eternal.

Protip: Argentina was 95% white before immigration.

Now it's only 46% white.

What are your youth demographics? Only 50% German. 50% are foreign background.

(((They))) want to normalize terrorism.

Just like black crime.

>Je suis Charlie
More like je suis faggot

you really live in the past and yes our brows are like the one german have.
After the Algerian war we believed they will go back to Algeria and we won't see them anymore.
Same goes for Germany they think they will go back when in fact they will do everything to stay, and 3 terrorists attack this year ? nigga on what planet do you live ?

nordactu.fr/6887/france/liste-des-attentats-et-projets-dattentats-islamistes-connus-en-france-depuis-2012/

Trump who isn't even officially the president yet had already spoken about this while Merkel hides in her Bundestag.
This is so pathetic.

Last time I checked Germany didn't have a favela.

Argentina has numerous.

Ariel is my cat's name :(

This. They will blame the evil nazis for islamic terrorism.
Also Heiko Maas is such a fucking piece of shit, the day he dies i will laugh.

And that's because you are a class b german. Just die already, your genes doesn't matter for your land.

>polish truck was stolen
What an irony

Yeah, but in the future they will be urbanized

Actually some things are fucking improving here.

In the meantime, the sun is dying, and you are telling an argentinian shit about his country, meanwhile yours is dying.

>Argentina was 95% white before immigration.
immigration from where?
Latin America was always Nigger mixed with Natives and a small Iberian Elite. With the end of slavery they opened up their country to European migration to whiten the country as much as possible.

Latins are just shit colonizers
Anglos did a much better job

hahahaha didnt even notice
probably was stolen the second time that day

12 died in germany (so far)
130 died in france

this 1000%

when you are born in germany, the first words you hear are said by the doctors at the hospital are
>you are evil, you have been born a nazi, repent

this continues throughout our lives. thanks america for all that denazification, really did a number on us

FOR FUCKS SAKE CAN WE STOP FIGHTING EACH OTHER AND KILL THESE SAND NIGGERS

me yesterday.

AND WE KNOW

the rest of the world knows

we are currently looking at you european like wtf are you doing, do something already

THIS

Argentinian here, can confirm, argentina was never white, this stupid retard never read a history book.

The spanish brought very few women on the ships, practically everyone is mixed race, very few people are actually white.

Im sorry argenanon, youre not white, you will never be, you will never be european, stop trying to suck the dick of another culture and try to embrace your own

i mean

THIS

I'm not white dude, wtf do i care aboyt being white, andá a dormir guacho, no entendés un pomo de lo que está pasando en este momento

>polish truck

lol poland got its revenge for ww2

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!!!!

well Berlin is full of leftists and commies, so I won't feel any pity for those who chose to bring refugees
the other people on the other hand..

Me too, times like these are the only times I ever visit Sup Forums. One of the few places where it's just not tears and condolescence.

Although since it's a truck, I had hoped Sup Forums would have a thread as well

I was surprised within the hour Germans called it terrorism. A few hours ago local LA news mentioned it was a refugee.

where are the videos?

I was ecstatic when the Batalcan shooting happened, same with Orlando.

They still haven't learned.

lol

KILL EVERY MUSLIM

DOWN TO THE CHILD