Chink hate thread

If you were just in the "which country do you hate the most" thread and saw all the absolutely disgusting, degenerate, and subhuman posts about the 3rd world of China, then this thread is for you.

Post pics, gifs, and videos of things that make you want to strap a nuclear bomb to your chest and suicide-nuke China.

> No Chinks allowed unless you accept how disgusting your race is.

Also we will pay our respects to the fallen doggos who have been ruthlessly tortured and slaughtered for Chinese entertainment.

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/n3/1964429-watch-how-china-makes-chemical-laced-artificial-eggs/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1204787/pdf/ge1301139.pdf
fightdogmeat.com/2016/08/12/china-beating-peoples-dogs-to-death/
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/how-mrs-thatcher-lost-hong-kong-ten-years-ago-fired-up-by-her-triumph-in-the-falklands-war-margaret-thatcher-flew-to-peking-for-a-lastditch-attempt-to-keep-hong-kong-under-british-rule--only-to-meet-her-match-in-deng-xiaoping-two-years-later-she-signed-the-agreement-handing-the-territory-to-china-1543375.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_of_sovereignty_over_Hong_Kong#Talks
liveleak.com/view?i=ecd_1365482566
historytoday.com/thomas-benge/did-britain-fail-hong-kong
theatlantic.com/china/archive/2013/04/when-margaret-thatcher-came-to-china/274796/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Paracel_Islands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_South_Reef_Skirmish
youtube.com/watch?v=RWgfqmYVjAk
youtube.com/watch?v=Uy2ZrFphSmc
faluninfo.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=4cGJ2_aJ9hA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Vietnam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck em.

i hate china

It is confirmed. Whites are the master race- niggers and chinks deserve genocide. Fuck yellow fever and jungle fever cucks.

what about saudis?

Why do Chinese outperform white Americans?

child labor

I am curious to see what they would be like if they just abandoned Islam but I don't like them very much. The durka durka jihad isn't helping neither. I prefer India is more. Probably the only darkies with potential

america is full of brownies

I mean when they come to the US though. Otherwise, yeah. Too easy.

so why is that he can pronounce "l" when it is replacing an "r" but not when there actually is an "r" and vice versa

My gf is Chinese.
Food is good, but Germany's cuisine is shit anyways.

What did China do to the US?

>I realized that Chinese were turbo-Jews on steroids
Ahaha, that's so true.

Woah. I've travelled extensively in Vietnam with my Vietnamese wife, even visited the hospital when I was bit by an animal and had to take rabies shots, it was mostly smooth sailing with nice people all around (though the corrupt bureaucracy makes any official government stuff, like marriage, almost impossible without extensive bribery).

You know, something about not wanting to call an ambulance is so strange... could it be their fucked up laws that makes them vulnerable to lawsuits if they call an ambulance? I read something like that before

It has more to do with their general attitude, although the landlady was just a bitch in general. Most people wouldn't really do that kind of shit.

It is true, however, that Chinese fuck you over business-wise. But that is more concerning white people. Whites are more guillable, and that's the truth.

As far as I know we have a "false call" penalty too but we don't have this kind of shit.

i was looking for thise greentext story

At least that's what they think. Most of the time you can see right through them, because the only thing Chinks have on their mind when they're dealing with you is "how much can I get out of this person?", which makes them predictable.

But yeah, don't expect them to honor contracts, deals, etc. First-time visitors to China learn that the hard way.

They're killing us in trade.

They do a very good job of killing themselves as well. Air pollution and the endless cheating in everything, from baby milk to fake medicine. The country is so corrupt and oppressive like no other.

theepochtimes.com/n3/1964429-watch-how-china-makes-chemical-laced-artificial-eggs/

Even Jews would not come up with something like this

in other words, they're all Monoglian rape babies and the rest felt the wrath of Maoism.

It's more they're jews and absolutely unapologetic about it. At least jews have the decency to be subtle about it.

I do business in China.

And yes.
But people also tend to ignore that there's a huge cultural gap between peasants (nong) and multi-generational urban folks.
Nongs are what everybody despises about Chinks. Soulless drones, rude, "new rich" madness, no manners, no low-profile attitude. 80% of the country are nong, even when they move in cities. These people just blindly follow whatever looks "cool" without every thinking about consequences.
They pretty much ruined Chinese people's reputation abroad. The first Chinese immigrants from the 80s in anglo countries were all highly educated from universities so nobody thought too badly about them, until now.

And ironicaly enough, only white people and nong get mad when you say "nong", like how racist and hateful it is to say the word "nong". Most likely because most poor white betas could only land on a savage female nongs since the top 20% pussy is only for rich alpha men.

They dared to challenge America as #1 in the world, which continues to trigger most Americans.

lol you're just pissy cause no cute asian girl has touched your peepee yet or your girl got stolen from an alpha asian chad. But don't give up breh, focus on self improvement and you'll be slaying knar knar in no time.

Actually, I've found nongs to be less despicable than the cultured upper class. Nongs are crude and uncultured, but the internationalized elite are just plain evil.

The elite is full of nong too. Their children are born in cities but they still keep their "nong" mindset.

But anyway the people with whom I get along the best are simply educated people from educated families who got repressed during the Cultural Revolution. They are redpilled and they don't fall for any meme. And they are fantastic people too. One of the reasons why I still bother doing business in this boring country.

Is this another one of those '____ guy of ___ race took muh waifu and now i must shitpost' threads made by a Supreme Gentleman?

But yes, mainland Chinese are the worst of the lot thanks to Mao and grorious gommunism. Learn from the Hong Kong and Taiwanese, even those guys HATE mainland Chinese

>And they are fantastic people too.

Until you happen to disagree with them on something. Then the mask falls and it's the old "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND OUR CULTCHA'" chauvinistic speech all over again.

filthy ching chong nip nog... back to china with the rest of ye

I'll leave when you leave pajeet

Fuck, I'll even buy you a bottle of whiskey before you go

Fuck off chang

With educated people? Not really. Never had a fight with them, unless you spout retarded shit like how democracy is the best thing in the world (while fucking up the Middle East). In fact, educated Chinks self-hate quite a lot, and they praise the West a bit too much.

I have some people who work for Beijing's top administration on Wechat. And they were all cheering about Trump's victory. Not because he will sink America (unlike what MSM claims) but because they really do hope for a better future with more peace and how much it represents America as a corrupt-ridden country.

Hell, even CCTV dropped some redpill surprisingly enough, despite being a gommie shill. I watched the news few days after that Clinton spat her shit in the glass. Obviously they didn't talk about the incident. They simply showed bits of speeches of both candidates. After Clinton's bit, they left few seconds of silence when she was drinking water and spat inside. They cut and went back to news right after she spat. It was hilarious.

Hiroshima round 2 anyone?

Most older chinese immigrants I know simply just work and go home, which is fine.

The real fuckers are the foreign students.

t. Self loathing Hong in Hongcouver

Chinks made me realize that the human soul is actually a thing and the Chinese people are lacking it.

Chinese women are the most attractive of all the asiatics.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

This is a politically incorrect but factually correct view. Vietnamese are the oldest population in the Far East:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1204787/pdf/ge1301139.pdf

Can't wait until China implodes on its own real estate bubble.

Japan had no relation with mongolia.

I hope chinks disappear up their own asses.

it was happened in detroit.

Oh I'm aware that Viets are Far East. They only get lump with SEA because of geographic location.

>flying to Japan
>have to stop off in Beijing
>flying over nothing but piles of dirt and empty wasteland
>land in Beijing airport
>weird soviet-looking apartment blocks across the tarmac
>check-in was mental, with no-one knowing how to queue
>chinks literally letting their kids shit on the floor by the chairs
>toilets are filled to the brim with water, so you have to hold your genitals out of the way to prevent dippage
>everything feels like a façade
>finally get on plane and land in Japan
>first day, go to a shrine with a market outside it
>full of chinks all speaking their gibberish
>holy fuck I can't escape them
>all of them snorting and then spitting out huge gobs of phlegm all the fucking time
>they're all trespassing on people's property nearby to get pics with their houses
>one tries to go in but the owner tells them to leave
>see them shaking one of the many vending machines here without putting any money in
>woman goes behind the toilets and pisses on the floor, probably because there was a small queue of maybe 3 people for the actual toilet

I just don't get how you can have Japs here that are so clean, polite, and law-abiding, and then have Chinks act like chimps.

is funny to see japanese trying to paint themselves as civilized while they are the same as chinese and they will never be white

I'm not a Jap, I'm just on holiday here. Though it's funny to see a Brazilihue making claims about who is and isn't white.

fightdogmeat.com/2016/08/12/china-beating-peoples-dogs-to-death/

HUE BRBRBRBRBR

I didn't know the Japs tolerated mainland Chinese tourists.

Says the Brazilian mutt.

I'm quite certain that every country hates the Chinese tourists. Even the third world people look down on Chinese tourists.

I had no idea what it would be like here until I got here, but what's amazed me is that Japs are actually really nice people. They've got vending machines pretty much everywhere, even down secluded alleys, and I've yet to see anyone lock up their bikes after they leave them.

Are Flip-Americans allowed in here? :(

1 word: Maoism

Hey JETbro, what do you think about Shenmue? Could it be one of the most redpilled video games ever?
>Japanese kid trying to track down his father's murderer
>literally his only clue is that the killer is Chinese
>dude goes around his town profiling Chinese people and making note of places where they hang out
>Chinese people are almost all portrayed as thugs and lowlifes, with only a vague line shoehorned into the English dub about how "not all of them are evil"

While we be on it, why not post some of those gorevids of Chinese extreemes? Or is that simply not done on pol?

i think he meant china

This is true, though my waifu's (Japanese girlfriend) brother had his bike stolen near the Korean part of Tokyo. Anywhere else is pretty safe.

Speaking of mainlanders

>vacation in Paris early this year
>visit fancy shopping mall Galleries Lafayette
>chinks everywhere. even stalls are manned by chinks
>literally 9/10 people there are mainlanders and they come in in droves through tour buses
>moonspeak and gibberish everywhere, couldn't hear a single word of French or English, even on the loud speakers
>even the fucking signs are in mandarin or what I assume to be random chicken scratches
>must have stepped into a wormhole that transported me to Beijing
>they're all really noisy and rude and push and shove each other
>fuckthisshit.jpg I'm out of here

Another one
>eating at a fancy Laduree
>guy across me is obvs mainland Chinese
>has his plastic surgery waifu sitting across from him
>he's eating poached salmon and fruit
>mfw he pulls out a packet of ketchup from his pocket and commits absolute heresy by spraying that Mcdonalds ketchup on the food

>In fact, educated Chinks self-hate quite a lot, and they praise the West a bit too much.

In living standard yeah, but when it comes to global politics I rarely meet any Chinese that don't support the modern Chinese state

>as you all know China is the problem fellow goyim

GOOKS GET OUT REEEEEE

>Country known for its xenophobia makes a xenophobic game

Little country little mindset I guess

lmao

Lets add some fuel to the fire.

Daily reminder that "Great" Britain gave Hong Kong back to China like a little bitch.

> The Foreign Office proposed a counter-strategy founded upon a distinction between 'sovereignty' and 'administration'. It suggested that Thatcher aim to reach an agreement with China whereby Britain would cede a titular sovereignty over Hong Kong to Peking, in exchange for Peking's formal agreement **to allow British administration to remain in place in Hong Kong beyond 1997.** Thatcher eventually digested the proposal in principle **more easily** than the Foreign Office had feared

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/how-mrs-thatcher-lost-hong-kong-ten-years-ago-fired-up-by-her-triumph-in-the-falklands-war-margaret-thatcher-flew-to-peking-for-a-lastditch-attempt-to-keep-hong-kong-under-british-rule--only-to-meet-her-match-in-deng-xiaoping-two-years-later-she-signed-the-agreement-handing-the-territory-to-china-1543375.html

> Thatcher later said that Deng told her bluntly that China could easily take Hong Kong by force, stating that "I could walk in and take the whole lot this afternoon"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_of_sovereignty_over_Hong_Kong#Talks

> Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping tells her that sovereignty is not negotiable and China will take back Hong Kong on its own terms in 1997 no matter whether UK agrees or not.

> Mrs Thatcher falls off steps after talks with Chinese leader on Hong Kong issue

liveleak.com/view?i=ecd_1365482566

Chinese here, and came to say that we are on to road of getting our status as number 1 back.

You white pigs are niggers in our view.

> Tired of the lack of progress in negotiations, Patten passed his reforms in the legislative council in June 1994. The Chinese promptly terminated negotiations, claiming the British had broken their agreements. Beijing began to act unilaterally to create a post-1997 government, locking the British out of Hong Kong’s future. As soon as Hong Kong passed to their control, the CCP would dismantle Patten’s changes. They created a provisional legislative council, which included 33 members of the existing council, but selected members who were friendly to them.

historytoday.com/thomas-benge/did-britain-fail-hong-kong

> Thatcher tried to hold the line with Deng, insisting that any unilateral action by China to assume control over Hong Kong would be in violation of international treaty. But in the end, the diminutive Chinese ruler got what he wanted, and on a rainy July night in 1997, Thatcher was present for the formal transfer of sovereignty to the People's Republic.

> Towards the end of her life, Thatcher expressed regret about how things turned out in Hong Kong, telling the Daily Telegraph that she felt "sad" and "disappointed" in regards to the handover. In truth, though, there was little Thatcher could do: The emotional appeal of Hong Kong to the Chinese public -- as well as the leadership -- was simply too strong.

theatlantic.com/china/archive/2013/04/when-margaret-thatcher-came-to-china/274796/

next generation is lookin pretty good

>sink the chinks

More like they sink you lmao

> Vietnam had a vastly superior navy, lost the Paracel Islands to China anyways

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Paracel_Islands

> 64 Vietnamese soldiers killed, 1 Chinese soldier wounded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_South_Reef_Skirmish

Lol why do asian "men" have such tiny dicks?

3.8 inches really? kek

>Vietnam

Vietnamese is an indrecibly ugly language to be honest, fitting for an unimportant country.

youtube.com/watch?v=RWgfqmYVjAk

Hahaha fucking cuck leave my country.

For some reason I don't really care when I see this at all but I'd get butthurt if it was a black guy.

Wow, a lowlife chink. What a surprise!

> > Vietnam had a vastly superior navy, lost the Paracel Islands to China anyways

That's the RVN. Why the fuck would I care about those incompetent cunts?

> 64 Vietnamese soldiers killed, 1 Chinese soldier wounded

64 UNARMED Vietnamese: youtube.com/watch?v=Uy2ZrFphSmc

Fucking lowlife chinks. Get the fuck back to your glorious homeland and choke on the fucking smog

It's like a penis that of a child

you think your feelings matter?

hahahaha this looks like a ps2 game trying to mask the low draw distance

> completely irrelevant point
Ah, typical argument with Chinese characteristics. How butthurt can you get, stray chink? How about you address the fact that Chinese are cucks raped over and over again by nomads?

Get the fuck back to your glorious homeland and choke on the smog.

Makes sense girls that are afraid of sex choose feminine tiny dicked asian """men""" for their first time

You guys have such tiny dicks it barely makes an impact kek

faluninfo.net/

Asian men are so feminine and submissive they are not seen as a threat by anyone

Tny yellow angry men

It's fucking weird, man.
1) Japanese people are too "polite" (imo shy and weak) to actually tell people to fuck off.
2) Chinese tourists = money brought into the economy

Also most Japs hate Chinks with a passion in private conversation. The Taiwanese are bro tier though.
It's >okay

youtube.com/watch?v=4cGJ2_aJ9hA

you sound a bit insecure about your dick buddy

Even if their dick is tiny; using this meme just starting to come off as "muh dick" argument. no difference from the niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_China
lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Vietnam
extra lmao

>How butthurt can you get
>Vietnam aka whorehouse for the US aka SEA, aka nigger of Asia

I guess you got raped once too much
Epic :-DDD

am/wf

rare

I can't think of any place infested by chinese besides new york city.
no problemo

Chinese are too stupid to be still alive, the Communist Party only killed 65 Million,

Why haven't you gone back to your glorious homeland yet, silly little chink? You have exact revenge on the evil Westerners for the century of humiliation!

Refer to:

Why are asian ""men"" so feminine beta short ugly and autistic? According to studies more than 60% of asian american "men" are still virgins

but always happy. and increasing.