Daily reminder that Germany is the world capital of cuckoldry

Daily reminder that Germany is the world capital of cuckoldry

Germans sit back and allow their government to fuck them in the ass every single day

Germans apologize to terrorists after they kill their fellow countrymen

Germans are not allowed to interfere if they see a migrant raping a native German in the street

Germans have allowed their free thought and speech to be removed, effectively telling the world that they are subhuman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pk2UMqqyfY
youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to goo in a german woman.

I still think sweden is number 1. They don't even attack it.

You think they will look like that for very long.

DAS IST GUT!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9pk2UMqqyfY

Poor Sweden can't even be first on being a cuck.

I bet they enjoy it

Germany is letting violent refugees in so it swings the population back to the right and can re spark the Nazism flame. Screenshot this

No, sorry but it's going to take more than this for Germany to arrest the title of 'World's Biggest Cuck' from Sweden.

I'd say even France and Britain are more cucked. Germany is still 97% white isn't it?

Kek wills it

DELETE THIS

We need the evil nazis as an excuse for enforcing our NWO!!!!

Heil!

We promise that we do not have any ulterior motives in letting in these underage poor refugees.

>post yfw Merkel is actually a redpilled mastermind who is using 17D underwater backgammon to resurrect the Reich

false. the world capital of cuckoldry is Detroit. Trust me on this one.

Checked

I am always 1D ahead goys. Go ahead, give us a reason.

nice quad checked

i think liberation germany passed wrong way

Oooh, the Germans are mad. I'm so scared! Oooh ... Oh no, the Germans are coming after the foreign invaders !

Daily reminded that the Sup Forums circlejerk about Europe is based on your arbitrary feefees, not facts. Germany is infinitely more safe than the US could ever dream to be.

Germany homicide rate: 0.7
France homicide rate: 1.0
USA homicide rate: 4.2

But can you walk around germany butt naked and not get raped? Thought not

Stay out of black areas, which is easy to do, and you're fine

>Study confirms: USA is an oligarchy

Yeah Jamal, keep worrying about Europe...

>listen to german public radio on web
>open line for callers
>systematically every caller praise merkel for her christian value and swear to vote for her
>one calle says he likes merkel but not muslims because he's gay and is affraid of them then gets cut by host for fearmongering
>next 20 callers calling in literally shaking at what the nazi said and that he would be killed if nazi were in power and that islam is good religion of peace that love gays

The fuck germacucks?

You are more likely to get raped in the US than in Germany. Germany recorded 7.022 last year for 80 million people.

i can apply this same shit to germany and it still would not be 54% white

Good, then I suppose you can just tell the same to Germans. Just stay out of the unsafe areas and you're fine.

You are SIX times more likely to be killed in the US than you are in Germany, don't ever forget that.

I've actually been saying this for a while.

All of our major cities have devolved into rampaging gangs of niggers and mestizos and have been turned into crime ridden shit holes.

Nice proxy Sven Mohammedson.

nice proxy tyrone brown

youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Germans apologize to terrorists after they kill their fellow countrymen
Source on that.

>Germans are not allowed to interfere if they see a migrant raping a native German in the street
Source on that.

Don't get me wrong I agree and will be leaving Europe in January, can't stand this country anymore, but I really want a source on that.

Germany and even the German empire has always been a problem. They're always fucking stuff up in Europe, they're a bunch of cunts.

europeans has reached max populace
if they break into another war causing millions of deaths its the end for the whites

nah

the muslims didn't get the memo that you should not piss off the germans

right now they are still in their latent "how can we build this car most efficiently" mode

2 more terror attacks and they snap back into "how can we kill as many people as possible most efficiently" mode. and then they will kill everyone

You wish.

Yes we do.

one can only dream of a glories comeback

DER MUTTIFUHRER

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] BEEP BEEP
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

>mfw even mudslims consider me too ugly to be rapeable

Yeah, I was gonna go to a Christmas market there tomorrow and feel totally safe. My buddy Abdul said he'll turn up a bit late but that's fine.

Seriously why does the eternal kraut ruin everything?

I love germany.