100% atheist can't understand a simple comic made for children

And yet they want to make their religion sacrosanct in first world, Christian countries

Really gives my cranial almonds a good soak to activate

I'm a Christian and I don't understand this comic

its teach kid about investing

if you give god all your shit, he gives you more shit. what's not to get? go set your car on fire, a new one will be there in the morning.

>not a real Christian

It's showing the true origin of Christmas, that not Santa but Jesus who gives gifts to children.

now this is some faith I can get behind. go out and be blessed user, for the lord is with you

Blood sacrifices must be made for the greater good

Ouch bro. Who are you to judge?

Basically don't give a shit about the material world because it's all fake and the next life is all that matters even though we know for a fact one exists and have next to no proof of the other one.

why does he assume she wants the bigger bear

maybe she wants that one because her dead grandmother gave it to her

>places where christianity is bigger is in shit countries like Brazil and US
>places where christianity is growing faster are in Africa and shittier countries like China
>places where christianity is dying or inexistent are in great countries with great livelihood like Finland and Japan

Really make your neurons fire.

It's simple, atheistos.
You just have to throw away everything you own. And you get double your cash back.

Then do it again, and again and again.

Why do you think you're so poor? lmaooooo

this comic always came across to me as wrong

that teddy bear very obviously has sentimental value to her, and he wants to take it away from her. sure, he'll give her the bigger bear, but the bigger bear does not hold that same value to her.

to further elaborate my point, some kinds have what would be called a security blanket. they carry it around with them around the house and such. sure there's bigger and nicer blankets available easily, but those blankets do not matter to said child. they're just other blankets. the one that child has is special to him/her.

The kangaroo gets it

This comic implies bigger == better which is not true.

Also, it's ignoring the fact the the girl is emotionally attached to the bear ( "I love it" ) and that Jesus would somehow ignore that.

> a big bear that you've never seen is inherently better than a small bear that your loving parents probably gave you when you were born ... cos it's BIGGER, see?

American """reasoning"""

Oh man. And the literal comic is Jesus rewarding more material value. What a kek.

Poland with an acceptable joke!

>jesus is going to give her a bigger newer toy which is probably chinese made shit

no thanks

Glad I could debunk this with my atheist buddies

>Take teddy bear with lots of sentimental value and memories
>Give a new one she has 0 emotional attachment to

BUT, ALLAH...

JUST TRUST ME

Some asshole wants to take away a little girls cherished teddy bear. It could have been her mother's it could have real significance to her and this cunt just walks up and want her to replace it with a shit-tier bear her probably hand sout to everyone because "lol just trust me goy"

It's almost like improving education kills religion. Who'd a thunk it?

*le fedora tip*

>bigger is better
Let me guess, this was drawn by an American.

Muhammad is teaching the child that worshiping bigger idols is better than worshiping small ones, thus she should work hard to buy a giant golden ox to pray to naked at midnight.

If you live in a shithole you happily pray for an afterlife full with joy. This has primarily nothing to do with education, more with the standard of living.
For example if you ship muslims back into their countries of course they will try waring a war when your religion says you will be rewarded in your afterlife.

Serious question for all white Christians:

How are you able to look at yourself in the mirror, knowing that you unironically prostrate yourself at the feet of a syphillitic, brown-skinned, Middle Eastern Jew? Furthermore, how are you able to withstand the utter, debasing self-humiliation of following the religion whose clergy tortured, killed and destroyed the ancient pagan traditions of your blood ancestors, you pitiful, Abrahamic, Jew-serving cucks?

Thanks

100% atheist here
without memes
It says the girl has a small prize/happiness but god secretly has a bigger one which she will get if she trusts him

>he thinks the middle east has always been arab
>he doesn't know about leventines
top kek m8 great background knowledge

It's the kid friendly version of that bible story where God asks Abraham to kill his son then gives him a bigger one.