Women are better workers. Women get paid less

Women are better workers. Women get paid less.

And you say misogyny doesn't exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BDj_bN0L8XM
youtu.be/JdlylLwc4UA
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

L E A F

A rake does.

2 australians with nothing to say.

If they work better and cost less why don't employers hire only women?

Make it 2 Australians and a Burger
YOU FUCKING LEAF

Then only hire women and win big

misogyny. did you not read the post?

>my dumblr picture is proof of my cretinous thoughts

Rake yourself, fucking leaf

this is bait/10

i ll bite
at work
low productivity and gossiping from women while men are dedicated to their work cause they are the one that pay the bills

sick
muh i m weak i cant carry anything heavy my health is weak i gotta stay home
men : got go to work cause my familly is depending on me and i got to bring food to the table

at play
women bitch and gossip diss any men that is lower than a 8/10 even thou she is a 3/10
men drink a beer make new friends

new employee
women : i hope he s in a relation so i can steal him and feel special and maybe break his relationship

Your proof... It's mind blowing

Then why do women bosses not hire an entire company of women?

Is it misogyny too?

change ever single panel on the women's column to looking at facebook
every single one

>Women are better workers.

Oh my god youre a fucking idiot. Your victim complex is why you will never amount to anything.

Fuck me man I went to school with this dude what the fuck

you're not "paying the bills" or taking care of a family.

yes... women don't get hired because of misogyny. that's literally the point of this thread. thanks for catching up?

Women dont get hired because they underpreform.

He sure knows how to shitpost

Gtfo you work hard, get paid a lot. Bitches like you want a job in Samsung but never went to Harvard with 4.0 GPA. Your resume goes into the trash

Is it really mysogyny if a women prefers having a male worker over a female worker?

cool opinion, sure proves that you're not an irrational sexist. your views sure are respected by everyone.

if you actually dared to say them in public.

That's not his last name, well, it wasn't when I knew him.

Looking back on it it's easy to see how he became such a fucking cuck. Did the art/drama subjects, hung around the girls but never fucked any of them. Last I heard he had a gf 2-3 years younger than him, but that was back in 2011 when we graduated.

fucking canadians

fpbp

Did Samsung ever recover?

she's been writing Twilight fan fiction the whole time

I say them in public all the time and whiny little bitches like you just pout, and look away the second I make eye contact

Keep blaming men for everything though, Im sure when youre a lonely 50 year old spinster with no family it will have been worth it.

>cool opinion
>as he posts nothing but unsourced "cool opinions"

I-is this 4D leaf posting?

>Women are better workers. Women get paid less.

HAHAHAHHHHAHHAH

A FUCKING LEAF.

>And you say misogyny doesn't exist?

Only at individual level, there are individual misogynist, but there are no patriarchy or rape culture outside some third world shitholes.

Not surprising except for the part where he had a gf. He continues to use that name on his goybook and twitter if you ever wanna call him a faggot. Very easy to find

Of any of that was true, people would only hire women.

Did this person run to show his cartoon to the feminist girl hes beta orbiting for a pat on the head?

You don't even recognize a fucking kiwi flag?

What are you? Some sort of poo in the loo mudslime?

Lol this comic is like so true.

Women are better workers and work for cheap. Kinda makes you wonder how men have jobs with harder working, smarter, cheaper workers undercutting them.

>working while sick
>good

FUCK YOU IF YOU DO THIS

how irresponsible can you be

so your argument is that women are perfect cogs in the machine? That's great for secretaries, but terrible for engineers, scientists, managers or anyone who needs creativity.

>being an alcoholic still work harder than everyone else at work place
yeah okay cuck. "oh but I worked as a waiter/bartender". Fuck off you've never actually worked a hard work day in your life.

Alcohol is my only solace and keeps me alive, that and caffeine

what an autistic liar. you must consider you anime figures to be a public audience.

this is meant to challenge pol's current assertions. the burden of proof is on the one making those assertions. since you're the one defending them, it's yours.

I'm Chinese. and still whiter than you

Women are far more represented in the creative fields of art and design than men. Women are more creative than men. your move.

>the burden of proof is on the one making those assertions.
And that's why you're making the assertions.

Riight, gotcha.

>he's chinese
Fucking disgrace of my race

>I'm Chinese. and still whiter than you
fellow Chinese! im from China too, i have small shop here, sell food with whole family

Women can't shut the fuck up in the workplace. 1/2 the time they're gossiping about irrelevant shit.

There is a direct correlation in between degradation and over-simplification of art and the increasing number of women in the field.

let me guess, hong cuck?

> Women do more work, paid less

>capitalism

why not just hire women?

Something is off here leaf

So if women are superior how did men secure all the good jobs and high positions in the first place?

>assertions
>burden of proof
>defending
lol okay leaf.

This is weak even for Canada.

What's up mate?

>Women are better workers
opens with a sexist statement.. fail

>And you say misogyny doesn't exist?
are you implying that women don't run most HR departments? They do.

Who is this man?

This is unironically true. We all should better respect women.

>Women are better workers. Women get paid less
Nice source you've got there.

Unless that work involves making babies or pleasuring men, then who gives a fuck?

You say women are better works and get paid less. You are opinionated.

youtu.be/BDj_bN0L8XM

When are Canadians going to be range banned

White men literally fucking suck.

When will they just give up and die? Their Trumpertantrum won't change anything in the long run.

The brown people are coming and they are progressive AF. Women have tasted ore freedom than ever and they will not give it up.

Wish every damn day the bitter clingers would just lay down, drop out, and chill.

>Leaf

You sick fuck!

This is why bringing production back to America is ESSENTIAL for our survival as men. What the fuck "job" are they doing in OP's pic that women excel at?

Watch this video from the 40's and tell me that women work harder than men. Its ridiciouls to think our society has let it gone this far.

youtu.be/JdlylLwc4UA

So while women are fiddling with papers and call center jobs where they flirt with niggers cause muh diversity men could stop being demoralized by a shitty low energy jobs

Trump hurry up and maga so our buddy in OP's pic can be happy and live an adventurous life constructing a wall along our southern border

This is your hot tip on saving 23% on wsges.

>greatest artists are men
>greatest musicians are men, with the only woman relevant to music being fucking Madonna
>greatest authors are men
>greatest poets are men
>greatest chefs are men
>greatest philosophers are men
>greatest inventors are men
What creative field have women ever even had a notable presence in?

I love how this comic makes women look like complete morons, incapable of independant thought.

>When will they just give up and die?
When we're done finishing what we started. When we drag the whole stinking world to hell with us.
Let the feminists and spics and niggers and faggots and camelfuckers rule over the barren, radioactive ashes. Their victory will be a pyrrhic one.
The fire rises.

>White men literally fucking suck.
this is why you lost.. but you are too dumb to learn from mistakes.

kys

REMINDER TO SAGE AND REPORT SLIDE/BAIT THREADS

>Chinese
>Believes in female superiority

Liar.

Even women don't want to work with other women.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Fuck you leaf.

Because it's 2016

>LEAF
>"muh muhsoggyknee" 9/10

Almost everytime, Turdeau, is that you? Your shitty meme is a feminist social construct. Women can't even into my job.

I love Asian girls
Let's hook up
27/feminist/Vancouver

sorry about my fellow leaf here. he tends to give us a bad rep.