Tfw to intelligent to browse Sup Forums during american hours

>tfw to intelligent to browse Sup Forums during american hours

>to inteligent

USA USA USA USA USA USA!

You aren't intelligent if you ever unironically browse Sup Forums

>to intelligent
ayyyy lmao

Wouldn't that be about the same as Canadian hours?

>to

Also Canada has the same time zones.

Bait and saged

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

leaf is like the fucking hat

fuck off

>flat earth

I must say that is very intellectually intelligent.

>american hours
Reminds me of the microwave time meme.

>saged
>he misses his downvote button
reddit-kun, you've been here 5minutes and you already turned this place to shit worse than a hundred pajeets with diarrhea

Every hour is an American hour. Honestly we should take a day off being the only global superpower and conquer Canada. It would be great start to 2016

Stand in the fire or go home and cry.

all hours are American hours

Funny thing is I don't actually have to come back. Fuck latins in usa. It's kind of pleasing.

THIS

>TFW too intelligent to be awake during normal American hours.

Kek approves of the NEET masters

>tfw too intelligent to be intelligent

Not a NEET, just work during the night hours. Wouldn't have it any other way. Peaceful mornings, work while most people are relaxing=no traffic and no dealing with normie bs, never have to have an excuse for being a homebody, save money to start a business. Only drawback is that it makes having a relationship difficult but I prefer to keep things casual until I find a grill who has similar family/relationship goals.

fucking neets.

>being restricted to a solar system

goodbye, cucks

im way to intelligent for you

this board turns into absolute shit while europeans are sleeping desu