Drumpf btfo

Drumpf btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/12/clinton-campaign-may-have-been-too-smart-to-win.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UlEFqR4SaVA
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/08/us/census-race-map.html?_r=0
slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/hillary-clinton-2016-donald-trump-214428
youtube.com/watch?v=imGCRaztsj4
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/06/16/us/elections/donald-trump.html?_r=0
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/17/us/politics/donald-trump-runs-for-president-this-time-for-real-he-says.html
politico.com/story/2016/11/nate-silver-huffington-post-polls-twitter-230815
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

((((GOLDSTEIN))))

Just give up Drumflosers

>Goldstein
every time

>"won"
Sure she did

>rural and suburban retards vote for trump
>retarded city leftist vote for hillary
Hmmmmmmmm

>goldstein

Do you get enjoyment posting this retarded pasta?

But she did win.
Most faithless electors 2016 - Hillary Clinton.

It's a prize Drumpf will never get his hands on.
How will he recover?

>polls and news outlets keep reassuring liberals they won
>they live in comfort thinking the shit is in the bag
>election day; Trump wins

No wonder they're so upset after they're being told constantly they got nothing to worry about.

Makes the tears even more delicious.

she won by canadian standards

>(((goldstein)))

And the presidency of the united states of america is a prize hillary will never get her hands on, who do you think won there?

>GOLD
>STEIN
Why the hell are jews always the one coming up with these opinion articles? Why do they want the globalists to win?

> ((( Goldstein )))

I wish they'd at least hide it

Typical Drumpfkin moving the goal posts.
Why are you so sexist?

TWO SMART 2 WINN.

GO HILLDAWGS.

>Opinion

>>>Diaz

Jews in denial is the best thing ever. It just feels so good, so wholesome.

I mean she literally lost, and she lost pretty hard..

>You'll never be smart enough for the campaign

Again, fuck off and die.

is this satire?

That guy's probably from Toronto. Makes me ashamed to be in the true North strong and free.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/12/clinton-campaign-may-have-been-too-smart-to-win.html

What makes you think it's anything but serious?

youtube.com/watch?v=UlEFqR4SaVA

no class

democrat city is extremely segregated
Chicago north side (white) and south side (black)

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/08/us/census-race-map.html?_r=0

NY manhattan Chelsea and Midtown is mostly whites
ratio of whites to blacks is ridiculous

california white suburb and soutern california (East LA)

None of these communities wish to integrate with each other

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

And white liberal is cold blood sociopath only care about themselves

city live two kind of people
- liberal yuppie
- shitskin people who vote democrat however Rotten liberal bureaucrat don't give a shit this people

so shitskin people who live in city are still poor

Say it with me: President Trump

Read this. Published the day before election day. Pretty much highlights why she was a terrible candidate and her staff were overconfident morons.

>83 proposed slogans
>rapidly pivoting tactics every week
>SEE HOW CRAZY ALL REPUBLICANS BECAUSE THEY NOMINATED TRUMP?
>REPUBLICANS TRUMP DOESN'T SPEAK FOR YOU COME TO OUR SIDE
>This election will be a blowout and will wreck Republicans for a generation
>It will be close but we have the states to win

Oh yeah and it doesn't mention Michigan once.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/hillary-clinton-2016-donald-trump-214428

Studying the world before the election is less like reviewing the past and more watching an alternate reality.

How dare he

Funny isn't it.

I find funny that pol jerks off thinking all the Jews in journalism fucking hates Trump. Jews are everywhere and critizes anybody. A lot of Jewish journalist attacks Obama and call him antisemite. Same goes for Hillary. Stop pretending Trump is the new Jesus or second Hitler. A lot of Jews loves him and he sold his daughter to the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=imGCRaztsj4
Can someone explain the purpose of electoral if this happens?

If they really wanted Hillary to win they would have spun it to look super even, thus spurring people t go vote.

It was so weird. The day before the election people were saying how they think Trump is a racist whatever else. Then would mention they are not voting. Next day they were btfo.

But no people were deluded into thinking they could not possibly lose. So why bother going out and voting?

who won? society.

(((Canada)))

Is there an updated one for the entire campaign up until election day?

New York Times profiled all the candidates when they announced in short articles detailing their information and how they could win

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/06/16/us/elections/donald-trump.html?_r=0

That's right. They came up with literally nothing for Trump.

Here is the original announcement article. They locked the comments but it offers great insight. Again it's like looking at an alternate reality.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/17/us/politics/donald-trump-runs-for-president-this-time-for-real-he-says.html

Jesus mercyfucking Christ, (((Steve Goldstein))) looks like the most standard Jewish caricature I can imagine.

lol'd

it's like a leafs fan from vancouver

thank god for cities.
beacons of progressiveness and future thinking.
'
and niggers.

That is the best post I've seen on this board in weeks.

Well done.

Hillary made history

If you beat your enemies they win.

Shut the fuck up you gay little leaf.

Liberal media got absolutely demolished this election

I expect many of them to start filing for bankruptcy soon enough, espessially the newspaper types (((Jew York times)))

Trump won't lose. Liberalism will take over the White House.

>If you dont elect your enemies they win
>literally @Jew_Goldstein
Self generating procedural memes are the best feature of The Current Year™

(((Cohen)))

on the topic of legalization:

imagine if 5 American states legalized pot:
that's basically the equivalent of Canada legalizing it

we are all retards on this blessed day

>Opinion
really made me laugh
thanks

Goldstein better be careful

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Not only did the Huff Post run this meme prediction they also published a hit piece against Nate Silver 3 days before the election for only giving Clinton an 85% chance.

He basically called them retarded on twitter politico.com/story/2016/11/nate-silver-huffington-post-polls-twitter-230815

and then they published another article bashing him.

I will never forget him on election night smugly tweeting "This doesn't seem like an election in which one candidate had a 99% chance of winning desu"

She literally lost a rigged election

How are you supposed to use that purple pipe on the left¡

Damn, Hillary might as well be an Xcom rookie with those odds

Thanks for sharing that one. Got any more?

money
shekels
gold
currency

Pretty sure that's a dragon dildo.

what happens now

80% voted against him. Almost all the Never Trump leaders that were against him were Jews. Practically every major Jewish faction but the American Zionist Committee was fanatically opposed to him. Every major news media outlet is dominated by Jews, are overwhelmingly negative. The only faction that were vocally supportive of him was the Counter Jihad movement, because they seem to be the only Jews with low time preference.

All of these kvetching idiots still thinking it's Poland in 1945, when they are all the most privileged and entitled group in world history.
And people wonder why anti-Semetism has made a come back.

Fucking saved.

>I’m a selfish, petty man aroused by watching horrible people suffer demoralizing defeats. A scumbag banker who stole millions from customers winds up broke and incarcerated? Erection. A celebrity “prankster” who sexually assaults famous women catches a blow to the beak? Erection. The Patriots lose? MASSIVE ERECTION.

wew lad

Oy Vey! deez (((coincidences))) why do they keep cropping up?

Great thanks.

>And the presidency of the united states of america is a prize hillary will never get her hands on, who do you think won there?

America.

>((((GOLDSTEIN))))

What was the remaining 0.3% chance for?

Well this only shows something needs to be done to the election system to prevent the lowest members of society from giving direction to the country.
This is in fact a good thing though the educated will have to suffer awhile before this sad moment in history ends.
This is the dark before the dawn.
One way or the other the light shall return rather it be in a shattered nation devoid of value because of Trump's agendas or a bumpy road before a educated leader comes.
Just my 2 cents. Thank you.

>Say it with me: President Trump

That's President Elect God Emperor Trump to you heretic!

30% of the city pop did vote for Trump. The rest is non-whites.

You shove it up your bum m8.

are these guys the same person writing their shitty made up articles?

I remember this got slammed in the comments because HBR is supposed to be non-partisan and basically not even political. Although they may want to publish a Hillary version before the number of Russian agent sightings overtakes UFOs.

GOLDSTEIN!!!!

>you will always be an amerifat

:^)

>people are saying
nice weasel words

the system was designed over 200 years ago when communication was difficult
the main purpose of an elector was to act as a messenger for his district and deliver the winner of the vote for his area
however these electors were given the power to change their vote in case the winner in his region died or some other reason

since long distance communication became easy,the electors no longer need to act as messengers and laws have been passed to make their vote more of a formality

thank God for the Electoral College