Do you sometimes miss the 00's, when everything was was less turbulent?

>you could enjoy harmless memes like Achmed the terrorist, Ventrilo Harrassment and Garry Mod stuff
>watch shit like American Pie, Eurotrip or some other stupid college comedies without "DATS SEXIST"
>spend time on the internet in places like Newgrounds and Miniclip without the constant omnious presence of social media
>enjoy Cracked.com that is fratboy-tier, but not "BAD STUFF WHITE PEOPLE DID IN 2016"
>listen to shit like Linkin Park or Green Day without "FUCK DRUMPF NO KKK NO FASCIST USA"
>imagine relatively white non-hispanic future with only a lite version of some kind of second wave feminism, that opposes islam
>when you wanted to not conform, you'd just dress different, get some tattoos and piercerings, not get a sex change operation
>being a faggot was not a new standard for white men, but rather being a fratboy type, and being a bald bulldyke was not the new standard for white women, but being a valley girl type
>you could enjoy the college experience without a fear of being brainwashed
>walk through an airport gate without being anal probed by TSA
>no monthly (sometimes weekly) slaughter of white people by allahu ackbars.
>celebrities didn't shill so hard for liberal causes

bumpin

>post 9/11
>less turbulent
you need to be 18+ to be on Sup Forums

funny thing is that I am probably older than you, m8

bump the bumpy

I jacked off to her and christina aguilera album covers. Good times. Simple times!

32 here fuck off OP. 90's were much less turbulent. You grew up post 9/11 don't romanticize the early 2000's everything went to shit when I say it did. REEEEEEEE

Terrorism was certainly a thing even before 9/11, not just every day thing like it now feels.

SJW insanity has been growing from like 2005 or something.

Also I like your Hillary fail pics in the other thread assuming you are the same Estonian with a drove of liberal tears pics. So if that's you, you aren't so bad.

Oh man she was a lot cuter than I remembered.

It wasn't less turbulent, we had to use the terror color scale to determine if it was safe to travel, lol.

>FUCK ITS RED CANCEL THE TRAVEL PLANS

>social media was entry-level still
>cell phones were not widespread
>certainly less shitskin behavior in the west

You need to be 18 or older to post on this board. Get the fuck out.

It was better for sure. But 90s and even 80s were better. I was 6 at 1990. Remember my first NES etc all such comfy times. I couldn't wait for tech to advance and when it finally did, I realized how shitty people were and how fucked up this world can get. Take me back famo.

Shit was going horribly wrong in the 00's, but it was nice when faggots weren't in the open outside of metropolises. Also the pop and rock music was still terrible, but it was segregated neatly into White and Black camps which was great. Nothing but hip-hop influenced nigger tier music now, and all the white kids are crazy for it. Some of them still liked rock in those days.

As far as music goes I cut out rap completely. My best friend is no longer into nigger shit. My gf hates that shit shot and loves country and some rock. Her whole family hates blacks and rap. We are not all lost.

>it was segregated neatly into White and Black camps which was great. Nothing but hip-hop influenced nigger tier music now, and all the white kids are crazy for it. Some of them still liked rock in those days.

This is disgusting. There is no more "pop" music anymore that isn't nog'd up. Just heard some "Sia" song with a Kendrick Lamar cameo. Why is every song infiltrated by niggers?

>>when you wanted to not conform, you'd just dress different, get some tattoos and piercerings, not get a sex change operation
Still plenty of degeneracy right there friendo.

>social media was entry-level still
Sup Forums was getting started, and not much changed functionally
>cell phones were not widespread
In 2000-2009? Maybe in Estonia, but here everyone had one
>certainly less shitskin behavior in the west
I wish this were true

My first meme was Mr T ate my balls.

>no pre-flight anal probe
>no sand raider attacks

Jesus fuck I always forget I live in THIS version of the future. ugh.

lol nice try but Pop music desegregated by the end of the 90s. I'd say the 80s was truly the last time you could say there was "White" and "Black" pop music respectively.

00s were shit and even though whites had gay holdout genres like emo the whole ghetto rap craze took off then. Sure it was around in the 90s, but it took to the early 00s for it to be popified.

But back then we didn't have meme magic, happenings, ebin dank memes, syria generals, president trump, pizzagate...

Sentimentalism is the worst kind of daydreaming cancer you can indulge in. Those times are never coming back. Ever. Again.

t. achmed

I can't agree with you, because the 90's, Estonia experienced a crime and murder rates similar to a latin american country today, but could be pretty comfy in 80's or 90's america, can't even begin to imagine it desu

this, at least there was white and black music, now it's either faggot folk, trap or hip-hop, from which, only faggot folk is distinctly white, but most whites still listen to black shit and imagine themselves as dindus

1. You need to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums
2. You ain't seen nothing yet
3. lbotp

I'll tell you what's the most important thing I could enjoy in the 00's that I no longer can.

My youth.

don't be such a fucking autist, I am just comparing the 00's and 10's for the sake of seeing how people connect and compare the two time periods

It waa fucking nice. I am from MA my town was not a degenerate drug using shit hole. Same with our place in Florida we moved too. That too is a nigger infested drug using shit hole also. It was nice back then bro.

>90's were much less turbulent

Crime was absolutely rampant in the 90s here. Talking about inner city US tier across the entire country.

The 00s were fucking chill.

Believe it or not the extreme SJW stuff only became mainstream in 2013 (approx). Yeah, it was cool not having to deal with open cultural-marxism back then, I was much more liberal in those days as a result.

What would Estonia know about life in the USA?

Everyone knows that only the United States existed until 2008, except for Iraq and avganestan urging appeared in 2001

Unfortunately we still had Jews back then.

Every teenager is blasting jungle tunes from their SUV bought with mommy's money as they drive by. The kikes have even started putting nigger music in kid's shows. I saw a commercial for this animated movie called Sing the other day and they had a melanin-enriched version of Dream On along with some fucking Eminem song with negroid backbeats. Complete fucking madness and degeneracy. How the hell can you raise a kid in this environment?

If I hear one more whiny autotuned chimp voice set to pulsating synths and drum machines I'm gonna shoot something.

Oldfag here. 00s were basically nothing. If you're gonna be nostalgic at least pine over the 80s or 90s.

>Everything was better when I was 12

See this is the problem. Americans had a different experience than you did. Most Americans are going to view the last decade as too close to the current era, and thus not really that much better.

Nostalgia will definitely kick in for the 80s, and to a lesser extent the 90s because people will be sentimental of either life before the digital revolution, or 9/11.

Al Qaeda and the Taliban caused all this. Their goal was to create chaos in the west and make us waste our money and time fighting them. ISIS loves Trump and the chaos he is causing.

Seems to be a lot of ppl on here that settled for shitty pop music back in the day. Why? Didn't you lot go out to local gigs and/or warehouse/bush parties? 99% of pop music is balls. Ok let's listen to it anyway lol

whenever people reminisce about a better time its usually because there was no internet to show them how shitty the world actually was. ignorance is bliss.

I don't know, personally I miss the 90s because you had a mandate to relieve your primal violent urges on Russians. I went to a Russian school and I was part of an Estonian minority, and practically every day we had fistfighting.
No one was killed or even seriously injured in our school, but it still got pretty brutal at times.

These days if you so much as lift a finger on your assailant, you'll be thrown in jail if you're the one winning the fight.

The 00's may have been calmer compared to now, but it's nothing compared to before 2001. 9/11 very clearly marks the start of the very familiar world we grew up with being replaced with a bizarre alternate universe, as if everything got turned upside down and screwy.

Planes flying into towers. The 12 families. A literal Muslim invasion that we have not seen since the Middle-Ages. A state-sanctioned elite pedophile/kidnapping ring. The craziest conspiracies turning out to be true.

Everything in the 80's and 90's felt normal and safe. Logical. Grounded in reality. Exactly as it should be.

My home reality feels very, very, very far away today.

>nice try but Pop music desegregated by the end of the 90s
Britney Spears, Fall Out Boy, All American Rejects, Daughtry, etc

There was a shitload of white pop-rock in the early-mid 2000s, you also had your white pop divas, crooners and faggy singer songwriters. Sure it wasn't segregated like the 80s but what you heard on the radio was more polarized. Everything is hip-hop influenced now.

Yep, I used to think homeschooling was a meme, but there is no way on earth I would ever let my kids go to public school. Niggers absolutely destroy society. America is a fucking disgusting race mixing sewer.

I hear you. I remember one time I lost my temper as a kid and I strangled a kid for being a douchebag. If that happened today I'd probably have been expelled from school and arrested for assault.

Instead I got yelled at and was given a detention. He totally fucking deserved it though.

I guess so. I never liked most of that shit so I'll admit I'm biased, then again I didn't like it when Grunge came onto the scene either.

I loved Avril so much. I remember when her first record came out and high school girls started wearing ties like her.

Then she fucked that sum41 dude AND that nickelback bloke and she went to shit.

So sad.

less turbulent for you :(

>I got yelled at and was given a detention
We didn't even have that. The teachers ignored that there were even were fights and if they saw one, they just split it up and pretended nothing happened.

In 6th grade one of my classmates his my teacher with his backpack and all that happened was him being sent home for the day.
The pre-EU days were pretty much dog-eat-dog where I lived, and as a result people who grew up like that are tough as nails these days.

I don't even want to imagine how young people will confront issues in a decade or two.

I remember millenium, we partied in budapest and everything seemed so positive, things were steadily getting better and optimism was king, then some retarded fucks thought to themselves: we should orchestrate a major terrorist (((attack))) and put the fear of god into people that would incense them so much that they would be willing to go to war across the globe and fuck shit up for everyone based of fabricated (((evidence))) and fuel terrorists some more, with no end in sight

>I loved Avril so much. I remember when her first record came out and high school girls started wearing ties like her.

gayness confirmed

>second wave feminism
>thinking it isn't an endless fuel of degeneracy that brings social instability by itself

jesus this movie scene scared the shit out of me when i was a kid, i never forgot that scene

This era was the last time I was truly happy. Now I can't enjoy anything without looking at it in a non-whites vs whites lens. I see every piece of media as a weapon being used to destroy me and those I love. I've slowly alienated friends with my pessimism and cynicism when we used to just tell jokes and go to the local pizza joint. My family has noticed how morose my attitude has gotten, when I used to feel so safe and warm in their company. Literally everything has changed, for the worse.

The scenes of my childhood are long gone. My ultimate wish would be for the next generation to experience such a wonderful childhood that I did, yet I feel like they will grow up a hated minority in a degenerate 3rd-world hell-hole, with nowhere left for them to go.

I used to be so happy and carefree, but now I'm basically a sad, embittered shell of my former self who's lost all interest in life and achieving things with it. What the hell happened Sup Forums?

I think 9/11 and Iraq may have saved the West in the long run. We had gotten too solipsistic and comfy in the 90s and probably wouldn't have put up as much resistance to the cultural left as we have since then. Without an external enemy to focus on we would've had nothing else but the growing monsters within to fight.

1990-95 Gulf War/operation Desert shield and storm

April 19, Oklahoma City: car bomb exploded outside federal office building, collapsing wall and floors. 168 people were killed, including 19 children and 1 person who died in rescue effort. Over 220 buildings sustained damage. Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols later convicted in the antigovernment plot to avenge the Branch Davidian standoff in Waco, Tex., exactly 2 years earlier.

Nov. 13, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: car bomb exploded at U.S. military headquarters, killing 5 U.S. military servicemen.

June 25, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: truck bomb exploded outside Khobar Towers military complex, killing 19 American servicemen and injuring hundreds of others. 13 Saudis and a Lebanese, all alleged members of Islamic militant group Hezbolah

Aug. 7, Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: truck bombs exploded almost simultaneously near 2 U.S. embassies, killing 224 (213 in Kenya and 11 in Tanzania) and injuring about 4,500. al-Qaeda

Oct. 12, Aden, Yemen: U.S. Navy destroyer USS Cole heavily damaged when a small boat loaded with explosives blew up alongside it. 17 sailors killed. Linked to Osama bin Laden, or members of al-Qaeda terrorist network.

9/11/2001 we all know what happened

1999 is also when we had Columbine and schools haven't been the same since.

The US was dealing with plenty of terrorism just not a lot happening on our "soil"

Remember when she was the It girl?

Na m8 the 2000s are just like the 2010. can anyone point out any difference between the two?

the world pre-9/11 was totally different. just economic prosperity and general comfyness. the movie the matrix was set in the perfect time period

There's nothing gay about liking her.

Sup Forums was created and redpilled people started to gather and redpill others. The jew needed a counter measure. We were slaves in the 00'. We lived a happy but bland and ultimately bluepilled life.
Now the jew wants to SHUT IT DOWN and go all out with all the mudslimes and marxism overdrive.

>less turbulent

For you maybe.

>What the hell happened Sup Forums?
You're forward-looking, altruistic and you recognized a threat to the long-term survival of yourself and your community to be more important than simple pleasures. It's where many of us are right now.

I'm a huge fan of Avril's first 2 albums.
After that it was just garbage.
I could only stand her more sad songs after that.
Still my only 3D waifu. At least she's feminine. But it's hard to listen to music that intoxicates you with estrogen as a straight male.

>Oldfag here. 00s were basically nothing. If you're gonna be nostalgic at least pine over the 80s or 90s.

This could be my post. I'm in my 40's and it's exactly how I see it too. The 00's were basicaly a nothing decade and most of the music sucked too, it had gone way downhill from the previous two, hell, even three decades.

I mean the music had gone way downhill.

When she still wore the tie she was a princess goddess.

god damnit why kek.
AVRIL FOREVER

I'll take generic 00s pop rock over 10s beat pop any day

I just miss being able to go outside and not see Muslims covered in their hoods everywhere, fucking Obama has been flooding us with these cunts these past 8 years

I don't get the you need to be 18+ to be on Sup Forums shit being posted.

It's not like it's 2007 you fucking retards, this shit is actually getting older unlike the hivemind.

Take a break from Sup Forums lol.

>high school girls started wearing ties like her.
That's like how high school girls mimicked Madonna previously. Before her there was Pat Benatar, they copied that too.

Pre-EU Estonia was pretty ebin :D You could get and do anything if you had enough money

>miss the 00's
>1 year later 9/11

>Still my only 3D waifu
Why are you even on Sup Forums?

>I don't get the you need to be 18+ to be on Sup Forums shit being posted.
read the rules fucking dumbass

80's and 90's both had tons of good music in a lot of different genres though, I just mean there wasn't as much that was good compared to before then for some reason.

As hot as Taytay is I still would choose Avril if I was in such a odd situation to choose.

Tay Tay looks super Deluxe. Avril looks more like a crackhead.

America had a good neocon President, Clint was still beloved, Milan clubs were good

Now she makes shitty fucking Kpop songs for gooks lmao.

>or Green Day
Have you ever actually listened to Green Day? They put all kinds of slander against the US in their songs.

>Makes post on Sup Forums reminiscing about earli 00s
>doesn't mention how great Sup Forums used to be

All the fucking post-zimzam fags and now all the reddit refugees have fucking ruined it.

Doesn't change my mind.

I don't really care what music she makes.
That isn't a defining factor in my choices.

Ok, maybe I was misreading you. I don't personally like much 90s music at all but I can't deny it was the last good decade for popular music in general. Sequencing, sampling, and cheap technology had hollowed out musicianship and the internet killed professionalism for good.

Your Grandpappy massacred a thousand gooks and lost a testicle so Billy Joe Armstrong could get up on stage for us!

Sup Forums was never good unless you were a pedophile around the dawn of Sup Forums.

Fuck off Canada. Take your shitty pop "punk" bands and Justin Bieber with you.

Grew up in the 00's honestly, I'm enjoying 2016 too much to wanna go back.

Don't be knockin Beebs. He slams Katy Perry and all the rest of them till they are bowlegged.

>avril lavigne is early thirty
Jesus

*nearly

Bro he can't even slam that spic.

Things were better in the 20th century.

Wait a second, that's too many strings for a banjo.

Sometimes we need to remember, so we don't begin to accept the present a the best it's going to get.

You sound like a grandmother on facebook.

Back in the day before social media when the internet was a hate machine. When fgts were fgts.Yeah it was alright but i wouldnt go back 2016 is far less emotional and far more interesting.

It all went downhill when that nigger Reagan funded Al-Qaeda

Canadians top all of the American music charts

biebs
the weeknd
new biebs
drake
some other shit

idk why it's like that