There are Aussies on this board right now who unironically believe they are better then Canadians because of the...

>there are Aussies on this board right now who unironically believe they are better then Canadians because of the collective opinion of a bunch of neets on Sup Forums

Top fucking kek lads.
Canadians objectively have more influence in literally every spectrum of life except maybe fucking kangaroos and being inbred alcoholic convicts. literally everything from entertainment music art academics science Canadians tower over you cunts with. How many world famous Australian musicians compared to Canadians ? Actors? Engineers ? Inventors? War heroes ?

Get fucked cunts at least Sup Forums likes you tho lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums also likes the first post, which is also the best post.

k

Who would win in a fight between 100 stingrays and 100 moose anyway?

Get raked.

t. nick

Whoever has trupoo loses, leafs are bottom tier as it stands.

>the only country to treat its aboriginals worse than australia
>trying to shame us for our inventions of box wine, wifi, spray on skin grafts and time-proof memes

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

Is this your way of pandering to us, you pathetic leaf?

I can only confirm what you already know. We prefer aus-bros any day of the week over you.

Canada is degenerate. Down-under is based / ourguy. Sorry you're so butthurt about the way things worked out

This has quite literally nothing to do with Americans , I didn't read the rest of your post

>I'M THE AVERAGE LEAF WHO HAS AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND HAS TO TAKE IT OUT ON OTHER ANGLOSPHERE COUNTRIES

id rather be the descendant of a british criminal than a british/french cuck who let a chinamen fuck his wife so he could win.

Not really, I always see ausposters saying shit like at least I'm not Canadian ..and just pointing out Canadians are more accomplished in every aspect of life. You may now continue sucking their dick, faggot

Has Canada actually invented anything? I know they like to rave on about the space arm. But they didn't invent it. NASA even had gave them the blue prints. Because even designing a 6th grade science project was too much for them.

Virtually no Canadians are french. We are descendants of the British for the most part, minus the criminal part, which is likely why our track record of accomplishments is a lot larger

Man the fact you made this thread is just silly though. Is this an Aussie on a proxy?

you loser aussies created Matthew Santoro. The biggest CANCER of the world

Fuck you

he means Sup Forums tho
you guys are just cucks
how can cucks be /ourguy/
at least we hold up some white values

>A leaf

T R I G G E R E D

>ELECTRIC EELS IN THE CANADIAN WATER, >ELECTROCUTE AND BURN EVERY LEAF

>WAVE TO MIKE PENCE
>LET THE LIGHTNING TORCH COMMENCE

Lel even British Columbia has French frog speak everywhere

No it doesn't retard

Ahahah ha ha ha....

As an Australian that's been living in Canada for the past three years, I can say most Canadians below the age of thirty are fucking bonged out mongoloids. I'll try to engage in intelligent discussion and if they don't know the subject matter they will try to engage with pseudo facts and look like fucking tools. At least Aussies will admit when they don't know jack shit. I met a fucking Canadian who argued with me that the toilet flushes the other way in Aus and his primary (and only) source was the Simpsons. Noice troi moite

At least trailer park boys is hilarious, I'll give you that

I don't care, Australians are more fun than Canadians. Canadians hate any sort of fun and don't understand basic aggression. All you queens do is respond sarcastically and passively to shit you don't like, you are so afraid of conflict and the only men in your faggot country don't even have internet.

Australia is the opposite where regular dudes aren't afraid to fight you and the degenerates are the ones who talk shit and don't deliver.

Also Trudeau is a fucking faggot

Kek

Aussies are much better. They have by far the better humour. All we get from leafs is lefty whining and weak bait. So in summary; fuck leafs.

Yeah it does. One of the Quebexicans favourite past times is moving into a 1 bedroom flat with 15 of his buds in some ski town in BC/AB and then talk about how good Quebec is

kek true

How is it to live in the most memed and cucked place on the planet?

Also your post references an aussie celebrity more than a decade old. Tried remembering a canadian celebrity from back then but no one that iconic. Cucked by your own post leaf

Fucking spastic heads thank god we're fucking full jesus bloody christ.

Aussies > Canadians

In general, Ozzies are just funnier than Cancucks.

ACDC vs Selene Dion
Men at Work vs Justin Bieber
Steve Irwin vs Michael Moore

No it doesn't you fucking burger

See this right here is the main difference between leafs and Australians. Fuckin try hards. The day of the rake is coming.

>bonged out mongoloids

Fucking lost

LOL. Mate we have per capita an absolute fucktonne and you actually sound like a faggot.

It does flush the other way?

>Has Canada actually invented anything

>HURR WE INVENTED MAPLE SYRUP EH! IF IT WASNT FOR US YOUR PANCAKES WOULDNT BE AS GOOD, BUT STILL REALLY GOOD. FUCK YOU WE'RE RELEVANT EH!

A

>leaf

He actually has a job?

>collective opinion of a bunch of neets on Sup Forums
On the contrary! This is a result of our superiority, not the cause.

Further more, we are a major actor in our zone of influence, whereas canada is a parasite on the US with zero relevance to anyone else.

We have our own unique culture that's recognisable the world over, canadians are american lite and must remind foreigners that they're not actually american.

Also, we have a conservative government that isn't actively trying to cuck their own people with immigrants, good fucking luck getting trudeau out of office!

Who is this turbo fagget?

Yeah, because of Sup Forums is why I know my country is better than Canada not because of all of pic related