Why are you puta chingas blanquitos so afraid of the spicy ethnic foods like mexican food?

why are you puta chingas blanquitos so afraid of the spicy ethnic foods like mexican food?

are you afraid it will melt your precious white tummies and splatter your underoos?

>watching shane dawson

he's so fucking annoying.

>mexican
>spicy

No. Mexican food that gives you the splatters does it to spics as well because it's shit.

Wall soon pedro

because we dont work outside and fart all day like you, bean picker

Because mexican food is literal fucking dogshit

Idk where the white people dont like spicy things meme cam from, but I can say I like spicy food fine. Only met white kids and women that don't like spicy food.

>whites grow up in cold climate with salt and alcohol as preservation agents and disinfectant
>brownies grow up in hot climate with spices as an alternative
>white has spicies, is uncomfortable
>brownie has alcohol, dies or becomes a wino
I'm ok with this

I like mildly spicy food. You just can't enjoy it when it is ruined with spice.

You must of only eaten the bull shit americanized version. Real Mexican food is better than any burger youbcan find

I live in southern california near the border, trust me ive had real mexican food and its the worst food on the planet. Growing up my mom loved mexican food so i was forced to go all these fucking mexican resteraunts with goddamn waiters that didnt even speak fucking english. I would beg to be driven thru burger king or mcdonalds so i didnt hav to endure the assualt on my taste buds that is mexican food. Oh and ive also never tasted taco bell and only had dell taco once in my life because my mom refuses to eat becausw she thinks its crap compared to real mexican food and its not like im going to eat anything mexican without my mom. Sorry for ranting like an autist but mexican food really pisses me off

>Talking like a retard
>Taco bell

0/10

>can't develop proper flavor profiles
>instead use the plant's defense mechanism to burn the fuck out of your mouth

It's like catching blowfish and then deliberately eating the toxin.

yeah but capsaicin feels good

I live off burritos.

t. southern californian

Mexican food is the worst. They cover everything up with chile powder to mask the fact that it tastes like dogfood.

>What's in a taco?
Ground beef, lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, in a tortilla.
>What's in a bouritto?
>What's in a taquito?
>What's in an enchilada?
Ground beef, lettuce...

>Ground beef, lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, in a tortilla.

that's only in 'murricanized Mexican food though.

actual Mexican food is quite different.

it's like saying all Japanese food is raw fish, rice, and seaweed.

Real Mexican food doesn't have cheese or sourcream...

>shane dawson
he's still alive?

Love mexican but it's becoming like fast food. It's not special anymore. Now if you get food from mexico now we're talking.

>Now if you get food from mexico now we're talking.

yeah what a treat

oh shit, a southerner that knows what he's talking about. Hey how is your mother sister and father uncle doing?

That's basicly a sandwich in mexico a good sandwich but you'd need more variety

Hygiene more than anything.

mexican spicy ain't got shit on thai spicy

Does Chipotle count?

Now I'm hungry but its 4 am danmit pol

>Captcha: select all fpod

had my sister in law make a joke about whites not being able to handle spicy food to me a week or two ago. i calmly reminded her that it was only white people eating the real ghost pepper sriracha at thanksgiving while looking at her mother who was complaining about a taco bell quesadilla being too spicy.

they are full blooded puerto ricans, lol

Yeah, I like spicy food. Not too spicy though. Unlike spics I have the forethought not to eat food which will make me shit burning hot diarrhea.

Actual Mexican food is inferior to tex-mex.

chipotle peppers have a nice zing that is addictive, and thats really all mexican food has going for it. you could put those spices on anything and they would be just as good. there is no magic hidden in wrapping it in a tortilla with rice n beans.

>not using lime juice to neutralize the burning
>no using enough dairy to wash it down

fucking faggots need to learn how to eat. jesus fucking christ

Is this mexican thanksgiving ?

>chipotle
>Mexican food

Chose one

im talking about the actual pepper and not the shitty fast food restaurant.