What made you become a racist, user?

What made you become a racist, user?
At what age did you started being one?

The thing that made me a racist was all the white boiis getting the first posts best posts.

I dont know, throughout life I've made jokes at the expense of various social, regional and religious groups as that is the norm down here. Eventually I began to realise that all jokes and "racist" comments have a grain of truth to them.

Or maybe it happened when I was an edgy teen in highschool and discovered Sup Forums and encyclopedia dramatic

Sup Forums made me hate niggers when I was 14.

I'm not racist. I prefer to look at people on a personal level.

9 years old, when my older brother got into a fight with a nigger. He was about to win then the nigger's friends jumped in and broke a couple of my brothers ribs. Never trusted any niggers after that.

Having 2-3 Turks in my class from grade 6 to grade 10 was enough but they were not the only ones. We had 3 slavs and 1 spanish guy too. Turks were the worst but all behaved like utter scum. Just putting these people in the class automatically means lower quality education for all others due to them fucking up lessons.

And then the same thing is reported for all other classes of the same grade in the school.. seeing these people during school trips etc... You automatically become racist, there just is no other way.

At a young age went a few weeks to Pensylvania USA as exchange student, got asked a bunch of retarded questions like "do you sleep near cactus" " do you have cities in mexico" and "did you buy your clothes here?"
First i thought they were just being mean but later that week realized white americans were legit retarded, and nigs Have mostly been alright, but i wouldnt trust them

The only really terrible stuff that happens around me is done by niggers, like the only time a store was robbed at gunpoint right in front of my very eyes.

I suppose white people do it too but it's never affected me on a personal level.

I live in Paris : a lot of different people from everywhere.
I'm not xenophobic, but I realize that we're not really the same race (whatever political propaganda wants us to believe).
I realize that because I see that most of black people don't have the same intellectual acuteness.
I know that there is some (few) very smart black people, but if you take 500 most smart black of the earth, 95% of them would be stupider than 500 most smart white.

I am white and I think the same for asians : I think asians' brains works faster than white brains and I don't have any problem to admit and understand that. It's facts and I don't care more than just accepting them.

I recognize that are physical differences among races but I am not sure a race is inherently smarter than another, even though whites are historically outstanding(well, except for the last 20 years maybe)

I've always been racist. My first memory of black people was when I was 4-5 and was in the process of running up to a group of niggers thinking they had chocolate icecream and were icecream men. My sister stopped me and told me they weren't. Fucking niggers.

Btw i am a mexican visiting london

Learning that "diversity" ONLY means fewer white people and that there's an organized agenda to reduce the number of white people, both inside white countries and in businesses.

Crime rates, voting patterns, and, of course, thisAnd that prevents you from making judgements about groups based off of facts?

Never really, grew up in LA in a diverse community. Came to hate nig culture, but was able to separate that from individual to individual.

>tfw when my one black friend in HS is working at cern while I'm a NEET daily weed smoking degenerate in a shit country to maximize mommy's money.

I used to be a person who hates black people but since i got an african girlfriend im totally chill with them

Around turks, never relax

You do realize what board you're on right? Gtfo.

for me it was around 18. after hanging out with some muslim arabs and going to school with some and observing their behaviour and attitudes i began to hate them. all the terrorist attacks didnt help either.

The first time I saw a black person I realised they weren't the same species as me.

I raped a black dood and he gave me the aids

I don't really consider myself racist but I distrust most black people until I get to know them. Living around them since I was a child has made me this way.

I've been seeing this pic a lot this morning.
Where it's from?

turkish off-duty cop killed a russian diplomat or something because of allahu akhbar.

The blacks that I know are actually pretty good people. Yes, they supported Bernie and Hillary and they are blue pilled as fuck - but looking past it, we agree on boxing shit most of the time.

When I worked in an emergency room and 99% of my problems were caused by drunk prairie niggers despite being only 3% of the local population. We should have killed them all instead of introducing them to firewater.

I'm half shitskin, I hate this side of my family, and I hate myself

I grew up in Vancouver being white and a minority in school, work and my community yet told that I had privilege and had to be the better person and had to learn about other cultures and couldn't express pride in my own culture etc...in m own fucking country...made me have a deep seeded hatred and resentment towards non-whites. Diversity will not work.

cut half of your body off = problem solved.

I'm Swedish. What else need I tell you, Ibrahimovic?

Also, since you're from thereabouts, why are all yugoslavs who left your region post-1991 utter shit?
The yugos that came here back in the 1960's and -70's were decent folks.

I live in florida so naturally there weren't many niggers but what few there were were both retarded and assholes
in like 4th grade at one point some nigger girl told the class that abraham benjamin freed her slave ancestors in canada

>abraham benjamin freed her slave ancestors in canada

That's...something.

Around 7 years old. The neighbor kids AND their parents were just so animalistic and uncivilized, and I wasn't buying the whole "respect their culture" BS on TV and in school.

There's only so much cognitive dissonance one can willingly do to the self.

I also took note of their behavior problems on campus, wondering why it was so hard for them to simply cooperate on any level.

I hold a much higher civility standard to everyone. Guess that makes me Hitler.

when i was maybe 7 years old i had a black friend. he came over once and pissed all over the bathroom, blamed it on me, and stole my bike to go home. ever since then basically.

he was super poor too. i remember he only had a pair of snowboots he wore all year and his mom wouldn't pick him up from school so he always asked for rides. he only spent part of one year at my school and after a week or two literally no one would play with his dumb smelly ass. he smelled so bad. after he stole my bike my dad gave me the talk about niggers. i don't think i'll ever talk to a nigger again unless they are bagging my groceries. never again.

Race is an unscientific concept that doesn't exist in the real world. What makes a person good or bad are the environment and culture they grow up in.

So you should fight bad culture.

My parents gave me a used shit 2001 Pontiac Sunfire for my 17th birthday. Wanted a car more than anything because my process was this.

(Get Car = Get Girlfriend = Lose Virginity)
Cause girls like guys that have cars...

Niggers stole week later and parked up a tree running from police before it got insured. Never got restitution payments.

Niggers + Car = Stolen = Still forever alone virgin

Fucking niggers.

Heuehuehahahahahahha

Minnesota transracial adoption study shows youre totally wrong

Like the ones created by niggers and arabs?