What does Sup Forums think of psychedelics?

LSD, Psilocybin mushrooms, mescaline etc.. for spiritual use.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2014/09/god-brahma-tao-void-oneness-infinite.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mandatory reading

Look very interesting ill definitely check it out thanks

I've only done shrooms, but the experience made me more open to the concept of God. Then months later after lots of contemplating I finally made the jump to Christianity shortly before the presidential election.

I'm currently doing a bit of reading up about LSD and mushies because of the evidence they can 'cure' anxiety/depression etc.

I don't handle wacky backy too well (I get in the 'habit' of smoking it way too much way too easily) and there's some research mushrooms can help with addictive behaviours too.

Why Christianity?

I think that psychedelics can certainly give you a deeper spiritual insight when used respectfully/properly. The problem is is that it seems to cause most people to turn into faggot commies who want to abolish money, and other retarded shit.

Of course.
Drugs are vital, in the whole sense of the world.
When I found out jaguars eat ayahuasca I knew this type of stuff was reserved for higher members of the evolutionary scale.

They might actually have some positive effects on the brain and the way we think
95% of people taking them are just moronic degenerates druggies though, so they have bad rep accordingly

It just feels right and I agree with the beliefs presented within.
I feel like this is the path man has strayed so far from and I'd like to return to it.
People have no shame, they just revel in sin like a pig in shit. When you start to see it everywhere it disgusts you. There's really no escaping the degeneracy but I don't want to willingly take part in it.
I still have a long way to go in reading the Bible but I dig it so far.

How the fuck do jaguars eat ayahuascha? It's a mixture of plants.
Does a jaguar even need to take an MAOI to make dmt's oral bioavailability high enough to work orally?

I think I'm not a bored teenager anymore, faggot

Good for you man

Religion has a very important role to play in our society

Disoriented folks.
This is where redpills should come in, regarding the Federal Reserve's status in the creation of money, for instance.
Drugs made me come to Sup Forums; that is because I was bored of the dullness of normieweb. That's another thing, drugs make you more sensitive to dullness, which is why drugs scientifically end up making you cooler.

Well, sorry, the wording wass inadequate, but they do eat the psychedelic vine added to the mixture of ayahuasca.

am i ban

>Religion has a very important role to play in our society
Could you elaborate please? China seems to be doing just fine without it.

I enjoy occasional LSD trips with friends.

What are the 'Three Teachings'?

Just because they don't follow Abrahamic religion, doesn't mean they aren't religious.

Can't really blame them though. They get a short intense glimpse of 'heaven', and try to implement here on Earth. Bless their kind little hearts.

>Three Teachings'
It's philosophy. They don't threaten you that you will burn in hell and at stake if you don't financially support it.

change your mind/thoughts, not necessarily for the better once you realise there are multiple layers of perception/consciousness and that most people you meet will never experience it and it becomes hard to take anything serious afterwards

yeah thats the reason i came across that stuff, because i wanted it to help my anxiety that i got from being anti soial and smoking alot of weed.

It didn't exactly cure me but it did help me a lot, i took a monster dosage like 7.5 grams the first time i ever did it, and my brain was basically on overdrive, it was like i was going through my normal train of thoughts in my head, but 5 times faster and having logical conclusions to questions i would ask myself. It was a huge learning experience and i suggest you do it if you're doing it for the right reasons, like bettering yourself mentally or spiritually.

>inb4 somebody takes this ebin bait
either that or you're young, naive, or retarded

Jaguars don't produce MAO'S since they're primarily carnivorous, MAO'S only developed in herbivorous and omnivorous species.

So they only need to eat the plant component containing DMT

I took LSD last night

Do them.

Doing it once or twice isnt too bad and can improve your life. Repeat usage can literally make you insane.

I think if you're doing them for the right reasons it's all good, if you're doing it just to trip out then you might find yourself in a bad spot, depending on which drug and situation ofc..

>i took a monster dosage like 7.5 grams
Jesus Christ, lad.

I'm worried about doing 2.5 grams, I would shit myself with 7.5 grams. I have childhood shit that most likely might come up with tripping which I have to be careful about.

But yeah I want to use mushies as a tool, mostly microdosing after doing a few normal doses.

They have you under their spell. You are nothing but a resource for them.

Are you fucking retarded, or just pretending to be retarded.

All three of the big religions of China make assumptions about creation that are beyond the knowledge of science, or the logic of philosophy, and should all be considered as religions because of that.

I once did 8+ ounces of very strong shrooms and saw jesus when i closed my eyes. I wanted to talk to him and focus on it but my friends kept distracting me and i was freaked out.

I do them recreationally and to get an insight into the inner workings of consciousness but I have had spiritual experiences happen spontaneously on them.

Heroic dose. Always.

I once microdosed on Salvia and it was far worse than the other times I took it

i think you would find this interesting atlanteanconspiracy.com/2014/09/god-brahma-tao-void-oneness-infinite.html

Bible is old book and should be modernized. It teaches a lot of good stuff but it's very outdated

I'd like to start microdosing lsd or shrooms, I used to trip hard on mescaline, lsd, shrooms in my teens, but would prefer microdosing effects these days

Never mind about all the idols, pagodas, temples, rituals, and pic related. But alas, you took the bait, and so here we are.

From what i've researched, when people say stuff like what you just said, it will 100 percent come up, if theres an issue you're thinking about it will reveal itself to you so you can overcome it or learn to deal with it in a better way. Don't be too scared with dosage, 2.5 should be fine, i'm not an expert but that's what people say is a good amount, also idk anything about microdosing but i think just doing the normal trips is good bro, don't buy into microdosing i think any dependence is kind of stupid, especially with psychedelics. One trip should be enough to get your thinking changed, or two or three :D:D:D:D happy tripping *pro tip watch those youtube videos during trip the ones where the colours change and shit*

Try datura! It's fun and is totally underrated. I think it's easy to get a hold of.

Just some tips also. Silent darkness, lay down on your back with loose clothes, empty stomach, and make sure you're expecting nobody.
Everyone has their own demons to face and it's painful, I've been there. But you have the chance to gain a new understanding and the possibility to be at peace with them.
See you in hyperspace m8

yes this 100 percent, thanks buddy didn't write that down, also a puke bucket just incase.

Don't listen to this mong, Datura is awful.

Tried a 110ug blotter a week ago and almost fell into a bad trip

"Spiritual use" of Psychedelics is a one-way ticket into leftism. The most based druggo's are amphetamine users. Psychedelics are the molecular embodiment of "feels > reals".

That being said, it should be your right to do so. Legalize it, regulate it and make recreational drugs great (pure, not cut to shit) again!

Yeah one of the reasons I really want to try it is because I've had pretty bad brain fog/dissociation since disclosing the childhood stuff and think, while it'll be tough as fuck, it might 'blow it all away'.

I was thinking of just doing it in my room in the dark so I guess that'll be the way to go.