> muh white master race

Other urls found in this thread:

biography.com/people/groups/famous-black-scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3026382.stm
venturesafrica.com/10-under-30-african-inventors-set-to-change-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain this fucking chink

Well I mean it's a lovely ceiling, yes. Not sure what it adds to the debate.

And?

Well doesn't this challenge the patterns in the US (where blacks fail more than whites)?

Doesn't this suggest it's not purely biology but culture?

That's a retarded conclusion to take from this. The average is different, and sure, most have the same, but a large group have vastly different levels, and whites seldom fall as low as blacks, and blacks seldom reach as high as whites. On a macro scale, averages matter.

>Doesn't this suggest it's not purely biology but culture?
So what does it matter?

minorities don't need it because they get benefits from white taxpayers

Maybe you should start explaining that a GCSE pass is and what the fuck you mean by grade D, and how the hell this is related to school lunches.

Wow a shitty info graph that is meant to be misleading. Pol btfo by mohamed

>poor whites underperform poor students of all other ethnicities
Looks like anti-white governments are giving them the programs and resources they need, like others have available
>not-poor blacks get perform worse than the other not-poors
sounds like their racial achievement is not related to poverty.

GCSEs are what kids in the UK take at around 15-16. Technically any grade means you got a GCSE in that subject. They are basically useless and only really exist to get you into higher education. Getting enough C or aboves will let you skip ahead, but you can still do these same courses pretty much irregardless of your results. (Getting 5 Cs might allow you to skip the first 2 years of a 4 year long course for example, but it's still the same course)

It kinda goes against the received wisdom here on Sup Forums, challenges the narrative a bit. Thought it was interesting.

>It kinda goes against the received wisdom here on Sup Forums
Whatever do you mean? Sup Forums is a tolerant and liberal forum. We're just pretending to be retarded.

Friendly reminder that this thread is created by 8cuck commies.

> On a macro scale, averages matter.

Sure, and the averages are very similar...

If that's what you think. Can you explain why the Africans can't build stuff like and other wonders of the western civilisation?

And perhaps try to explain where all your African scientists are, and why they don't invent anything of value

But in the UK, the picture is very different.

So what does this tell us?

That there is something about America that is different to the UK. Something cultural is going on here. Not purely ethnic.

>the averages are very similar

>White Average IQ 100
>Black Average IQ 85

A 15 point gap is a whole standard deviation.

>Something cultural is going on here.
Care to elaborate on what this culture could be?

But there are plenty of black scientists, inventors, etc. You're just not looking for them, and they don't necessarily get that much media attention...

biography.com/people/groups/famous-black-scientists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists (these are only Americans)

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3026382.stm

venturesafrica.com/10-under-30-african-inventors-set-to-change-the-world/

This statistical conclusion is obvious lie.

Also, see pic related.

>these are only Americans
White rape babies don't count.

From one of your links
>Africans invented walking!
So you're just joking around? I thought you were serious for a moment.

Yeah okay that one was dumb, but you can't refute everything in there by finding one dumb sentence.

>but you can't refute everything
There is nothing to refute.
There is nothing of value in Africa.

The roads, the Hospitals, the airports, they are all built by the Chinese.

It's likely a founder effect.

The UK took in promising blacks from their colonies. Some from Jamaica were the descendants of foreign slaves, while others came straight from Africa. Britain had extensive colonies, from Sierra Leone to Kenya to South Africa. If possible, it would be interesting to see a breakdown between Caribbean origin, West African, East African and South African groups.

The United States black population is composed primarily of the descendants of slaves from West Africa with a small but growing number of African immigrants from all over the continent. Most descendants of slaves average about a 25% European admixture.

Muh liberal arts degree doesn't know what art is.

But why are other countries so keen to build infrastructure in Africa? Because of its resources. There is plenty of value in Africa.

When it comes to Africans, and their capabilities; it is hard to know because history has not yet created a situation in which their societies can produce the kind of volume of geniuses Europe has. That doesn't mean that Africans could not, in the right environments, become amazing scientists, inventors, etc. We can see that some do.

>There is nothing of value in Africa.
Unless you count mineral resources like diamonds and tantalum.

I can tell you this is some made up bullshit just by looking at it.
t. Statistician
There is a obvious significant difference between blue and green column. There is a obvious significant difference between orange and green column.
17% of your population is off. There might not be significant difference between last two columns.
stop spewing shit you fucking nigger.

Finally an actual response.

So you think that it is still an ethnic question, but just that there are different populations of Africans going in to each different country? So there are Africans with higher IQs, and they went to Europe, and Africans with lower IQs that went to America? That's what you're saying?

Check the sources. You might be a statistician but so were the people doing the study.

I am not saying those people aren't statisticians. That picture wasn't made by the statisticians who did the study. That picture was made by salty nigger who cannot even make his resolution right.
When you fake something at least put a little effort into it.

>Because of its resources.
Kind of irrelevant in the context of art and science.

>history has not yet created a situation in which their societies can produce the kind of volume of geniuses Europe has
You mean Africans cannot create societies in which they produce the same vlume of geniuses the rest of the world has.

What's stopping Africans from creating such societies?

>it is hard to know because history has not yet created a situation in which their societies can produce the kind of volume of geniuses Europe has.
Will "history" ever have that opportunity?

however, that the study indicated that cross-racial adoption had a positive effect on black adopted children.
YOU FUCKING RETARD. I WAS RIGHT.
I wont even read this faulty shitty study anymore. FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME WASTE 5 MINS OF MY LIFE. FUCK YOU.
NIGGER

that's dumb

>HUR DUR ITS JUST TOO COMPLICATED TO BE GENETICS NO WAY DUDE

just because some academic disagrees with a study doesn't mean it isn't valid, these things are always debated

> What's stopping Africans from creating such societies?

See

>Not purely ethnic.
I wish more people would take this aspect more seriously. Racism isn't supported by science, psychologists or sociologists.
It's a nasty backwards belief, a red herring and political tool.

Essentially.

Try to find stats for Canada.

So what's stopping Africans from gaining this agricultural revolution?

Sup Forums needs more anti racist threads, to balance things out. On both sides you have believers who will not budge, the people in the middle will have a chance to analyse the facts and draw their own conclusions.

I'm glad someone else thinks like this.

i have no idea what the fuck this is graphing but if its grades, whites dont give a fuck, its our system. we have nothing to prove.

Tribalism isn't rational, but it's an inexorable part of human nature.