Let's discuss.

Pros: Not niggers or muslims

Cons: Supports Pakistan

Pic related had the right idea.

Nothing
We good goy
Dindu nuffin

WE WUZ KHANZ N SHEEIT

They are not white an they secretly hate white people because we are more succesful. They need to stay in their polluted shithole where they came from

Went to China for family visit. The food was shit, people were shit, condition there is shit, and the products there are shit. Brought back good Chinese medicine though that works like a charm. The people are shit because all they focus on is money, mostly the women. If you're making less money in the family you are just shit to them. If see a stranger or kid getting stomped on the street you have to walk away and do nothing. My cousin there told me I cannot help the kid getting his shit kicked in by adults because I'll have to pay for him. Meanwhile in America it's family, money, and morals.

Pros: Not likely to be a problem in the near future in spite of the doomsayers
Cons: In a very precarious place right now with it's people due to water shortages and pollution, if the ball of revolution starts rolling like it always does in that country when the water runs out, it's likely to have economic setbacks on the scale of the GFC or worse for the developed world and perhaps worse still for the asia region.

>Modern day slaves
>And we're expected to be tier-one slaveherders

the women though

the Chinese are pretty great , they know how to be successful also their history is cool as fuck

look retarded. how can anyone maintain an erection knowing they have a 50% chance of creating an elliot rodgers?

Best post so far.

However, I'd like to add that as much as I hate communism (as a general rule), China needs the Communist Party ONLY for its tough rule. You think that they are shit enough right now, well guess what, give freedom to 80% of peasants who only knew what a shitter is 10 years ago, you'll have a bloody mess. It's too late for then to have "democracy". It's the best they can do so far with a harsh government.

FUCK MAN

>smuggle drugs through the maritime borders
>funds rehabilitation facilities for drug dependents
They make better shekels than jews.

The commie revolution fucked them up. Now they are nothing but souless shells inhabiting human bodies.

>everything revoles around money
>if you are making less money than the other members of the family, you're shit to them

so they're pretty much kikes? not saying money isn't important, but damn, that is too cruel

>getting hit by a car or your child gets tossed like a fucking ball
>you don't do anything because you'll pay for it

damn...

thats an exaggerated meme , alot of chinese are very hospitable

The country itself is beautiful, at least out of the cities. But yeah basically what said, the modern culture they have is terrible, almost inhumane in many cases. Their business culture rewards you for fucking other people over completely and ruining them financially, the academic culture produces a bunch of crazy people since they often can't handle the pressure and an hero, and even if they don't, Chinese students have no common sense or intuition, they're only book smart through sheer hardcore studying. I don't hate the place but they do a lot of things wrong imo.
kek, the women are usually pretty hot and they'll suck your dick like a vacuum cleaner. Just don't get into a relationship with one, they're very clingy and also complete cunts in most cases.

and there all moving to the west coast to make it even more cucked.....

Diaspora, yes
Mainlanders are a mess and you never know what you'll get

dont worry. they will overpopulate and start eating each other.....

Only if you're family.

The reason why you think diaspora is alright because many of them are highly educated Chinks from universities who left China in the 80s. They are not any less mainland than the remaining Chinks. Only difference is, only the best ones could leave China back then. The remaining country is shit-tier peasant.
Today anybody with a little bit of money can leave China.

No, they're very nice if they actually know you.

As if any of the misfits on /pol ever bother to befriend or get to know any minority at all.

nah most are pretty hot

Fucked 2 Chinese and a Vietnamese best pussy hair ever

Taiwanese are chill in my experience
commie chinks are weird robot people who seem to be on secret missions of infiltrating foreign cultures and nations instead of actually traveling, studying or working
that plus mainland commie china is full of robots wearing three overcoats and drinking tea out of old jam jars with a fluoride content in the water so high its causing physical deformities in newborns and retardation

Sorry toothpaste, most rational people don't get off on fucking a chick who looks like she has downs and an allergy.

same as every other cancer on this planet

leave mainland cause its shit, overpopulated, polluted, corrupt
set up same mode of life in new host nation
whilst enjoying benefits of fresh, nicely goverened, plenty of space, good wage land

avoid paying tax at all costs
increase in population
eventually turn new home into old home

Pro: They never attacked us, when we where weak. (If we do not consider their mongol origin, but whatever.)

Con: They lack empathy (in Christian sense).

No bully pls, we are a race of peace and love.

In my definiton diaspora means any Chinese from non-Mainland. Taiwanese, Indonesian Chinese, HK, etc. etc. etc. no matter how many generations it is since their family left the mainland

hong kong your alright, its the mainland chinese chinks that are the problem, those fucks simply are just sociopathic as almighty shit.

Posts like these remind me of how low the average pollack's IQ is.

Fair call. I am Australian too, born and raised in Australia. We had a Mainlander neighbor, some zoology professor back then in the early 90s, married to some White Australian. I remember when his 25ish niece arriving in Australia right from Mainland, to pursue studies in linguistics or something like that and they housed her until she was done, and she started teaching too. They were pretty decent. Unfortunately for them they get outshadowed by the savage Chinks nowadays.

The most disheartening thing about life in the mainland, during the very short time I was there, was that there is a lack of love between the Chinese people there. Every little interaction is so adversarial and hostile, there's no kindness. They were kind to me at least.
I recently saw a Foreign Correspondent where children in rural towns had lost contact with their parents (who had gone to cities for work). They finally managed to connect a boy and his father through phone, and you could feel there was no bond between them. Depressing. Could you imagine growing up like that?

Grew up in LA, so tons of Chinese people around.

My experience is that mainlanders are cool friends but absolutely terrible to do business with. I used to run the front office at a BMW tuning shop and the Chinese customers were by far the biggest pain in the ass.

As for the girls, they're cute and can be fun to hang out or party with, but I don't think I've ever met a mainlander I'd want to seriously date. They're all either golddigging nouveau riche cunts or party girl turbosluts, and the few who aren't are ultra-traditional daddy's girls who won't date or fuck non-Chinese guys.

I love HK and Taiwanese people though, every single one I've ever known was super chill.

>Sup Forums hating chinese is like muslims hating the west

I just don't get it why you guys hate the Chinese so much lately.

My experience of China has been very positive, I went to Qinhuangdao to stay with my girlfriend's family.

They treat me very well, ensuring I was living comfortably, had an exceptional time because they were constantly concerned about my welfare. I think these ones are quite wealthy judging by the cars and living arrangements (many houses and apartments). I'm just a middle class Englishman with a mediocre job.

I agree that they seem obsessed with money, but my financial situation didn't seem to matter much to them. The daughter who I am seeing also doesn't seem to care for money, and the bonus points are that she is very family oriented, loves cooking and the sex is amazing.

theyre getting stronger

You need an eye exam

I know you I've seen your kind before
I have a bachelor degree in the hard sciences fyi
in my opinion Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore are good examples of Chinese ingenuity
communist China is a cancer upon the world and upon the chinese people
and diaspora commie chinese around the world are weird robots and their kids raised in western nations are either total liberal cucks or elliot rodgers
Its a sad tale but communism has eradicated the land of Qi

Taking over Canada
Taking over New Zealand
Taking over Australia
Fastest growing minority group in the US

Total soulless parasites and probably the biggest threat to whites and the western world and they are taking it all without even being noticed and without a fight.

Just set up laws that don't allow Chinks to buy real estate in your country. Go yell at your government.

Wouldnt be the first time the chinks did this on mass scale

>the biggest threat to whites and the western world and they are taking it all without even being noticed and without a fight.
you insane?
the biggest threats to western civilization are always either the kikes or fucking islam
commie chinks are further down on the list than traitors, pedo kike politicians and the child raping brown hordes they command

Judging by your flag you probably are a chink

like anyone cares what the fucking leaf posts
dont you have a fire to put out?

White man love chinks low key. Love to come 'teach english' (fuck chinese women). Cry about nigger fuck white woman but love to fuck chinese. Create fucked up babies. Self destructive White man.

I can attest to that. I met my China family for the first time in my life and they brought us to restaurants every day, drove us kilometers to tourist sites and showed us places the locals know. Sure, the area is pretty shit but the food wasn't too bad for the price. Hope they don't die before I see them again.

Don't you have some dog to eat, chink?

>says the French chink
I hate to tell you this but all the canucks I know racemix with Chinese.

Harder-working and smarter than whites. Interesting contribution to philosophy but less inventive and creative. Less moral, but still good people. I hope their culture sticks around and prospers.

she's half-white, retard.

Plz some1 nuke us

they eat babies. gas them

20 million of muslims in Xianjiang mainly

dating an alt-right chink girl with a flat chest

life is pretty good

>flat chest
Get out pedofag

if dating some tranny fag is awesome than you do you!

herro chang

gas yourself sushi bowl

This is a good redpill on """"""Canadian"""""" posters

What a surprise that the canadian posts a caricature like this. No pride in your ethnic culture at all.

Always relevant.

>alt-right

they have no soul, but they do have good rice

Asians are nice and genuine people

Think about how fucking stupid that pipe would look on most dudes and how badass it makes him look

This is considered a hero in China

Fuck off leaf, there's nothing wrong with dating a flat woman unless you're doing it BECAUSE she's flat.

Well he can always knock up some bitch but he cant replace a bro general so easily

its an easy term to identify people against political correct and forced diversity

what would you call someone with those views? conservative or right feels dated

In that case he should have let his bro general replace him rather than his retard son.
It's like he was dropped as a child or something.