Man remote viewed the major happenings today a month earlier

WHAT THE FUCK

So with all of the happenings today I decided to check on this channel called the time cross project. Their goal is to get expert remote viewers to record their remote viewing sessions where they try and view the news a month in advance.

The first dude fucking describes the Berlin Christmas attack down to the colors on the building. He even predicts an assassination at the end of the session.

In the very fucking beginning he starts talking about how there's going to be another controversy with bammys birth certificate.

youtu.be/4jApEqs8Q5I

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
youtu.be/uvyTuBt-Uzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOW BROTHER NATHANIEL'S TWIN??????

you're going to lose your shit by the time you're done watching the first guys session

I haven't watched the full video yet.

Time stamp wise guy?

3:40 non stop until 32 minutes

wew lad

here's the scene he describes of the Christmas shoppers.

here's the aftermath where he describes a shaped charge and pedestrians being hit.

this is freaky as shit

I mean it doesn't take a psychic to predict happenings in Yuropstan.

its wild but he keeps saying its an explosion with fire and detonation

did you watch the video?

this was the attack that they prevented last week when they caught the kid carrying a bomb. They used this information to avoid the happening

he described it as a "shaped charge". Seriously though, he puts an emphasis on the red and purple colors on the building in his drawing here.

Compare that with the pic in op

>I CAN SEE THE FUTURE GUYS

>MUSLIMS WILL ATTACK CHRISTIAN GATHERINGS AT SYMBOLS DURING THE MOST CELEBRATED HOLIDAY FOR CHRISTIANS

predict me a day where muslims wont try to kill someone, ill be impressed

did you see the part about the birth certificate thing coming up again?

Holy fuck he does talk like Brother Nathaniel.

no im watching the video now, i commented before watching it because im an asshole and muslim hating Sup Forums fag

kek

HHOLY shit 9:03 onwards
>I smell candles.. christmas candless
>Sound of traffic... Horns

;;__;

Literally confirmation bias.

Nope, It's a shoddy disguise, hair cap and dark sunglass's, I love Bro Nat but he's still a Jew and he done the most he can spending as little as possible.

I'm convinced.

It's a little too spot on. What bugs me the most is him putting emphasis on the colors of the building.

did you know intelligence agencies took remote viewing very seriously and had success using it?

whered you find this shit OP? interesting so far

its actually possible that this is real

it simply means that the 'prophets' are communing the same demonic entities that are causing this shit to happen, or getting information directly from the regular humans that are making these decisions

either way its evil, you should resist the urge to watch this shit, as it will turn you away from God's truth

He drew seven bystanders. 9 dead today; one was the original driver, the other the terrorist.

everything is part of god's truth

I remember watching a video from their channel 2 months ago.

Ended up stumbling upon an article on remote viewing and remembered this channel uploading their sessions a month prior.

yes, i knew this. they developed a huge fascination with it during the cold war. this is a long video OP, how long is everyone going to stay awake watching this? keep the thread bumped so we can discuss

is there one "viewer" that is more accurate than others?

I only watched the first session with the older man. Im going to watch the rest in a few minutes.

what was the event in the sky? anything happen in december?

oh shit the obama document part, i just got there

Putin promised he will retaliate on ISIS

Germoney will probably do the same

pretty sure it was the meteor showers that happened

what does he mean by the target IKV5-GCH6

What the fuck

>this human being can probably vote

Whats a remote viewer?

is it a "time" target, or a geo location? i dont understand their terminology

but damn i just got to the "cold industrial exhaust spiced candles christmas city urban twinkling lights" part...damn

the madman predicted Obama birth certificate as well, what the fuck

literally retarded

in what way? There's declassified information on their findings.

Retarded or not it was actually used, don't know the success rate though.

where is it then

>It's literally nothing
This is cold reading tier

hes describing a bomb blast though

this could be a happening that hasnt happened yet

could be in a differnet city not berlin

Oh look more Jew magic

I'm remote viewing right now

I see a guy in the middle east, levant area?

he has an ak 74, he's on a hill hiding behind dirt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

It failed spectacularly, any need to ask?

He also predicted the Obama birth certificate coming out again

The Obama thing is shocking. Was anything leaked about how Arpaio was going to do something soon, or maybe the other guy involved?

>"Not Wikileaks"
>Document in question
>Out of nowhere

>guy predicts terrorist attack in europe

Well no shit. That's like saying "I predict it's going to get cold in Alaska"

Wtf do christmas candles smell like

Beats me LEAF. Could be literally anything.

So they post videos of people predicting things, with mostly logical details like Christmas candles for Christmas.
It's a basic medium manipulation of naive people, so far.

What stop them to only let on their channel the bunch of videos that were right, and remove the several ones that missed?

Holy fug, welcome to the XBI

Predicting terror attacks in Europe is like saying

>there will be snow during winter

like pine tree or cinnamon/clove/nutmeg/allspice

Christmas

Like gingerbread.

with my remote viewing abilities you will have the tactical advantage

>100+ posts by OP
>somehow dick is still not sucking itself

because they're uploaded a month before

>Horns
i doubt he honk honked before trashing germcucks

its only 1 dimension extra
its not like its 5d remoting

ex with xray we can see through solid objects
saying the mind couldnt possibly do the same 4th dimensionally is naive. especially considering other species have builtin sonar, magnetic field detection etc

Check out this site OP, halfpasthuman.com.

Did anything about the celestial event happened yet?

Sweet Jesus I could barely watch it.

anyone got ideas on the pics he drew? where did he draw, we need to fucking find this terror bombing and stop it

Fire can burn paper into ash
Therefore its naive to say fire can't burn time into ash

30:00 ambassador kill?

We all are.

I have shit like this but it's when I'm sleeping and it's never anything interesting

I'll have a really vivid dream about something totally mundane (going to work, eating at a restaraunt, watching TV, playing a video game) and then some time later (could be months or years) I'll be doing one of those things and then suddenly get an extremely vivid sense of deja vu as I remember that I've previously had a dream about the exact same place, time of day, and circumstances of what I'm doing currently.

It's really fucking jarring when it happens but it's never anything interesting. My mother, on the other hand, had a dream about the Haiti earthquake before it happened, before the Fukushima disaster, and, perhaps most frighteningly, right before 9/11. Every time she was able to recall specific details about the places, like being in a hospital ward, or hearing alarms and seawater, or being on a plane and seeing the city below her way closer than it should be and a distinct sense of fear. Her 9/11 vision was perhaps the spookiest because that one happened the day before 9/11 happened.

what's even more interesting is that mom recalls that her mother (my grandmother) had this kind of thing too and would tell her about weird, prophetic dreams that later actually did happen (like the dream about her picking up a news paper and the headline was JFK DEAD or something to that effect)

Seems to reason that whatever this is, it's hereditary. But it seems only the women on my mom's side of the family get it, because my brother (a year younger than me) has never had one of these 'visions' before.

Really fucking strange stuff. I wish I could do it at will though like these people apparently can.

>some people will be stood around
>then they'll die or be injured

Such prophecy, much foresight, many gifted

Your economy are retarded, stupid nigger pasta lover.

You don't understand.
I reiterate: You can hired a bunch of remove viewers what ever, who are already used to that, making money out of people by describing things or events in a way that let people think they are spot on, when people are actually the one seeing an actual precise description out of few vague details.
And that's a great ability to deceive people that way, I agree.
But then you can record thousand of these videos, and only let the one that were right online after a month. You could let a few that are wrong as well, to not look suspicious.
You get yourself a psychic channel on youtube with a lot of disturbing videos that seem spot on. When it's basically only a selection of good predictions. Which is not what a prediction should be.

>THERE WILL BE CHRISTMAS THINGS NEAR CHRISTMAS

wow hold the fucking front page

Is the bomb and shaped charge and smell of cordite the VBIED that attacked the police and dented the SWAT truck in Turkey outside of the soccer game last week or two weeks ago? There were threads about it here last week or so.

Its a subway in France

anyone recognize the emrgency responder uniforms he drew? they look american

prove it cant
oh you cant?
welcome to scientific method asshole

i need a tldr of this video i watched the first 10 minutes because i didnt have time to finish it

look at op image

Is this Brother Nathaniels brother or what lmao

you're all retards it never happened like he described and it wont either. it doesn take a genius to "predict" that there will be another happening, but he's just guessing and pulling shit out of his ass. please, think critically, instead of swallowing it without a thought

>even a broken clock is right on time twice a day
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

what the fuck is remote viewing

are these uniforms unique to new york? the firemen look like fdny

the helmets arent the same, thats what i mean. his picture looks american, i dont think this vision he is describing is the berlin attack. he is describing a bomb attack and he draws responders that look like NYPD and FDNY

look at the helmet style

That's what a lot of people ITT said you dumb snow nigger.

youtu.be/uvyTuBt-Uzg

clairvoyance; extra-sensory perception.

I don't like this video. I only watched a few minutes and skimmed comments.

screenshots appear vague. could be anything.
uniforms: generic first responders.
riot shields: standing rock was in the news, with a contentious election, etc.

i'm not sold.

sorry that pic didnt have helmets this does

don't ruin it for him, let him think his brain is too big and uniquely enables him to dismiss things without thinking about it critically

I have something similar. I once had a dream about a friend of mine getting trapped in his burning truck out on his land. It was one of those dreams that really troubles you.

Just a few weeks later he was on his tractor and it caught fire and he was having a hard time getting out since he's disabled. Luckily someone put the fire out but that was an incredibly strange coincidence.

I also dreamt of a tornado and about a month later one destroyed half of my city. It wasn't even tornado season and was totally unexpected.

It's well known, called the Stargate project, From the 70s I believe. Read up on Ingo Swann if you are really interested. I have one of Ingo's books somewhere but couldn't finish it. I don't have his psychic powah anyway

pls be in London

>predicts birth certificate being brought up again in december
>predicts Christmas attack outside of a Christmas store on pedestrians on a side walk

>HAHAHAHAHA so randum XD fake fake fake

Quite the opposite! These infidel shitrag madhatters as turning all of Europe towards the light of god, and away from the evil of the Dajjal god of the Hajj.

Holy fuck. Clicking on Sup Forums at 4am is actually just sent me to /x/.

Real task though this thread belongs in /trash/. Get the fuck out of here with your unironic mysticism.