Sup Forums biker gang?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on motorcycle clubs? Degenerates? Strong uncucked aryan warriors?

Can we meme a Sup Forums motorcycle club into existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

bikersfortrump2016.com/
youtu.be/uSodCuo73ig
youtu.be/4Wz2oI6HlYA
solmc.org/2012/06/07/who-we-are/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek's angels?

I've always gotten along with bikers, including one-percenters. They're solid people. Great company if you're pol-inclined, and don't act like a cocky numale.

From what Hunter S Thompson wrote about them, they're really just a pre-internet Sup Forums without anime

The Sons of Silence keep niggers out of my bar. Good guys. Under rated. High energy.

They seem nice
bikersfortrump2016.com/

no cia im not gonna do that

whoops wrong thread lol

this is so retarded i think we should

Feels on Wheels

we should get extra quiet bikes because loud noises are bad

degenerates. their only purpose is to be the next mule when the last one goes to prison. society is better off without them.

Varies.

You got your solid guys who are level headed and cool, then you got your guys who want to take advantage of their power.

They are degenerate but so am I, and that never stopped me from liking them.

youtu.be/uSodCuo73ig

the outlaws setup shop in my town and got beat the fuck up practically daily until they shut down and never came back.

They tried to muscle in on the local chavs and lost

> posts pic of literally the most cucked show of all time

Their bikes are loud and annoying though the few bikers I've met have been pretty nice people. Way better than niggers that's for sure.

I liked it and I will watch it again despite what strangers on the internet say.

youtu.be/4Wz2oI6HlYA

>we should get extra quiet bikes because loud noises are bad

solmc.org/2012/06/07/who-we-are/

fug I dont have a bike

these guys kick gypsies in the face

On the road they wave back and all but since they deal in weapons and drugs I definitely hate them. They give actual clubs on 2 wheels a bad name, their bikes are just cover ups.

How is it the most cucked though, I've watched up through season 5 and it had some pretty Jewy moments pertaining mostly to the neo-nazis in season.. 2? I think. But overall I didn't think it was horrible.

>yamaha
Really