When did you realize that "whiteness" as well as every other race label are blanket terms blindly representing hundreds...

when did you realize that "whiteness" as well as every other race label are blanket terms blindly representing hundreds of different ethnic groups and cultures, linking them purely by skin color?

thoughts? comments?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130507195642.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

comments? thoughts?

hmmmm seems Sup Forums can't reply to this.... hmmmmm

fuck off

sage

why? can't think of a logical response? hmmmm

A long time ago. I only really care about my ethnic group.

>b..but muh blonde wymun

> linking them purely by skin color?
more like by DNA.

no it's a blanket term representing intellectual superiority and christ's dominion on earth

>different hair color
>different eye color
>different IQ
>different height
>different genetics overall
hey at least the skin color is similar though right?

not skin color, DNA.
fur color changes between animals of same race.

>and christ's dominion on earth
>said the heretic

bosnians are a really intelligent and well adjusted people

but let me guess, they aren't white right? Only the smart successful light skinned fellas are white right?

but why does a DNA link even matter when cultures and environments create completely different people? And this is all without mentioning the biological differences between them.

Europeans
>white
>rich
>organised
>not corrupt
>productive
>we are kings

Arab-Mullato "Muditerreneans"
>shithole countries
>lazy
>corrupt
>incompetent
>loud
>unorganised
>poor
>we wuz kangz

it doesn't.

(((never)))

Maybe make a good argument for race then people will stop.

So if it doesn't matter and cultures and environments can create widely different groups of people regardless if their DNA and skin color is identical, then is race a useless label? Why not be tribal based on culture?

m ..mmm .. muh (((caucazoid))) "pure" blooded hot cousin

1. That's a misrepresentation/strawman
2. Loads of Americans actually have Italian blood
3. People arguing that northern Europeans are the master race barely exist
4. White is basically just a synonym for European, fuck's sake.
5. Some middle easterners appear to be European looking (i.e. whiteish) because the middle east closely borders Europe, this never happens with sub saharan Africans because the genetic divide is larger

also this
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130507195642.htm
uh yea that about wraps it up. OP a shit

I think that Sicilians and southern Spanish are probably slightly mixed w/ north african

correct, culture largely doesn't matter only dna.

the culture people create is closely linked to their genetics fucking duh. lol

you can't separate culture from genetics, so obvious.

Why not be inbreeding tribalist cultists like the inbred radicalized extremists keep insisting?

because DNA comes before culture. Culture is a result of the people, not the other way around.

I'm no heretic. i've read all the histories lol

whites are japheth. some of us got mixed pretty bad along time. a lot of shems claim to be whites. after troy the shems (who are the creation of ham invading the near east) took over that region and went north and it just gets more niggery after that. the hashems try to take the birth rite of israel all of history which is why you have shem fake jews claiming to be israel occupying the holy land which is the fractal center of reality. lol

>EVROPE
Damn anglos, it's EVROPA

I realized it when I took a good look at the people claiming racial superiority. Most often they are people who have contributed absolutely nothing themselves and instead try to ride the coattails of better men with the same or similar ancestry.

The only thing that matters is ethnicity.

Stop replying to b8 you retards.

>Spelling Europe Evropa
>Thinking that you sound smart by doing so

Sam go away

huh? other way around doofus. Like I said, if the DNA is the same yet culture breeds widely different groups of people, then how does culture not matter? Are you pretending to be retarded?

DNA comes before culture yes, but it largely doesnt matter because even with the same DNA you can have completely different cultures.

The Indo-European ethnic group = white, simple.

(((whites))) will always use that term and include themselves in it when convenient.
fuck that term

you realize Armenians are indo european right?