twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/810979644967124992
politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-security-force-232797
youtube.com/watch?v=Be6tunbRcs8
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qx2lMaMsl8
youtu.be/mn4daYJzyls
bbc.com/news/magazine-38297345
twitter.com/billclinton/status/811005745344946176?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Im not familiar with american elections, from what i got its 2 steps: citizens' election which is basically an official popularity vote and then electors vote which actually decides who's next president. What i dont get is why hillarys' are crying about? They lost 2 steps, right?
they didn't win, that is why they are crying

Daily reminder that each state should get the same amount of electoral college votes regardless of population.

Heard someone on C-Span say that yesterday and he is right.

what went wrong?

Gotta have my Morning Joe

Will they ever stop embarrassing themselves?

The fact that 5 electors didn't vote for Hillary is making "progressives" mad as hell. It is also creating further infighting between Bernie supporters and DNC establishment supporters. Furthermore it forces them to reconcile the fact that faithless electors are a stupid idea.

All is going excellently.

One electoral voter is ron pauls biggest fan. Dont know what the other was thinking. Feeding the great devourer?

acute Wall deficiency

Can we all agree all the Jewish shit on tv is because of kikes and the CIA being allowed in media

believe it or not one of those votes was for ron fucking paul

>mfw I still struggle to comprehend how much winning we've had at hand

The ONLY way they can stop him now is to kill him. What are the odds somebody will try over the next 4 or 8 years??

>Gotta have my Morning Joe
gonna be a busy morning, lots of happenings yesterday after they wrapped up

Reminder: Home Alone 2 is the official Trump Christmas movie.

One guy voted for Kasich 'cause he's a cunt
the other voted for Ron Paul because he's a Sup Forumsster

Out of the three (relatively) sane Democrats left (Tim Ryan, Tulsi Gabbard, Joe Manchin), I have a hunch that Tulsi and Joe might defect to the Greens and Republican parties, respectively.

So who will they run in 2020?

I should clarify, they are debating whether or not SANDERS is a Nazi, not Trump who of course naturally is.

I don't mind the Ron Paul vote. The Hungry Hungry Neocon vote disgusts me.

I would agree with that as long as states couldn't implement winners take all (like california awarding their 55 to the winner if the state) but, like Maine, award their (now proportional) electors by congressional district and also that a return to the constitutionally mandated ratio of 1 representative for each 30000 people.

This shit is backfired.
Now Texas gonna have rule which binding the elector to winner.
twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/810979644967124992

Almost 100%. There's a reason he's keeping his own security detail in addition to SS. And (((they))) are already giving him shit for it.

politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-security-force-232797

F U C K G L E N N B E C K

>the fact remains, california voters have 3 times less the voting power than Wyomingnites
it's not fair

Yes it is, you dumbass. It prevents, like I said, from big states like California or Texas from becoming insanely more influential at the expense of the people living in other, smaller states.

No I mean California gets 1, Maine gets 1, Texas gets 1, Wyoming gets 1, and so on.

Greater than zero, but remember that the line of succession will be Pence, Ryan, Hatch, Tillerson, and Mattis... Far more likely to be a nutcase than an activist

youtube.com/watch?v=Be6tunbRcs8

>George Bush was actually almost as bad as Jeb
Fuck I had this picture of Bush as some well composed stoic man who just wanted blood for his blood god

>Spotted Eagle got an electoral college vote

Look at this utter meme result lads. Even Randlet had a stake in the final result.

Even if they succeed we get Pence, and it just further distances moderates from the increasingly radical left.

The ride never ends.

The one voted for Kachish because he has a vore fetish
The one who voted Ron Paul is a Sup Forumsack who is sending us a message,it's happening

It wasn't Randlet it was Ronlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qx2lMaMsl8

>So you see, way back then, uh, white americans were like, uh wops from western europe

>ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well

>niggers and spic move in there

>they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with america white women

>That they changed the whole bloodline forever

>That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became dreadlocks hair and dark skin.

>it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later,

>that, uh, that white american still carry that shitskin gene. Now this...

>I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.

>Your ancestors are niggers and spic

>Hey. Yeah. And, and your mother fucked a nigger and spic,

>ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger/spic kid...

>now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

well they obviously believe the major cities should count as the entire nation, so much like how they believe you should only have to campaign in those big cities to win, you only have to protest in those cities for it to count as the entire nation protesting what the entire nation voted for

>randlet

randlet didnt get a vote, his (much more based) dad ron did

That doesn't make any sense, population wise.

>rand runs for president
>ron gets an electoral vote

>omg cant drumpf just stand out in the open alone for like 15 minutes

It would probably me some no-name Democrats that no one has heard of (think of the two/three that ran beside Bernie and Hillary)

daily reminder that this is retarded

Not Rand, Ron.

Imagine running for President then having your dad get more EC votes than you.

Same desu

If it was just the lone Ron Paul vote it would have been beautiful

fuck, I didn't know he was a furry

Did you just not pay attention during the Bush years?

>the one time someone attempts to kill trump they get discovered because they still cant stop rambling negatively about every single thing trump does and gets tackled by a sea of suits.

This is why the states get 3 electors regardless of population then extra based on their population. Everything is a compromise. Some Founders wanted the state legislatures to elect the President, some wanted direct democratic vote. This is the end result. Having the same amount would have an interesting effect on the electoral map though. Heartland states would dominate probably. Just by nature of being lower population they'd be more efficient to campaign in, 2 electors is 2 electors. Why waste time zigzagging Florida when you can go to one city in North Dakota? I suppose I answered my own question. Larger states would end up being ignored just as smaller states would be ignored with a direct democratic vote for President.

Compare this to the Trump's Al Smith roast

youtu.be/mn4daYJzyls

Trump make wolf girls real when?

Daily reminder that Democrats have literally no plan for 2018 or 2020 and are becoming more and more split each passing day.

I seriously had a good laugh at this. God damn is Rand cucked to the point of no return.

he has the ultimate life insurance policy

> mike 'taze the gays' pence as an immediate successor
> multiple generals in his cabinet ensuring the army will be on his side
> republican house and senate, and if all goes well by 2018 a republican majority congress that can amend the constitution with no hassle

basically if you asssassinate trump you instantly start a military dictatorship

poor Jeb

>but I want more proof than some forum!

Ok

>Can't stand how satisfied zormpf looks about deporting my grandma
>Start literally shaking so hard i accidently pull the trigger and shoot myself in the leg

please clap

some never trump faggot voted for kasich

this reminds me of the republicans in '08 but they were the other kind of red if yknow what i mean

weshould keep our eyes peeled for the liberal tea party and undermine it asap

did the MSM actually think the faith elector thing was true?

Were they just doing it for ratings? I don't see the agenda purpose behind this.

Everything is upside down.

bbc.com/news/magazine-38297345

Probably was not very old during those years...

Will we get more Melania speeches and interviews soon or is she going to dictate her time to raising Barron? Melania's accent a cute. CUTE!

i really want donald to deport all the illegals and stop voter fraud so the democrats never win an elected office again

That was Suprun if I remember correctly.

>So who will they run in 2020?

Democrats will attempt to copy LITERALLY everything Trump and Sup Forums did. They'll find a woman/poc celebrity and try to meme her into office. They'll push that she's "cooler" than Trump along with degenerate law changes like legal pot and free sex changes.

But it will fail since they won't have the stomachs for completely anonymous chat, they don't have the brains to come up with memes, they'll never agree on any one topic long enough, and the candidate they pick will end up pissing everyone off by the end of the campaign.

>I expect WWIII will be in full swing by then and no elections happen

What is that, Neogaf? The only place worse on the Internet to talk about video games than Sup Forums?

Damn lol

i havea theory thst since blm got big theyve been trying to forment a civil war as it would be the biggest ratings bump ever

top kek, gun grabbers are finished

Yeah he wrote a cringey op ed about it

Kamilla Harris and Ash Carter after he comes out as gay

But Obama told me guns are ebil.

or they could be more daring and run on demolishing the wall

Maximum bullshit

Kamala Harris is pretty damn likely, if Tom Perez becomes DNC chair I would expect it

>Trump is teaching Liberals about the importance of the 2nd Amendment, States Rights, and the EC

Beautiful

chris jansing never fails to turn my dick to diamonds

So?

Reminder that every single one of these reports of hate crimes have turned out to be unprovable, made up, or committed by liberals

Remember the "shit swatsika" that turned out to be an autistic black dude who was pissed at his jewish roomate?

>implying she didnt put all the swastikas and faggot graffiti there herself or just lied about it even being there in the first place

We wouldn't stop hearing about it on the mainstream fake news if that had really happened.

Yeah. If you go there right now you'll see amazing topics like:
"Sexism in Final Fantasy XV!" (Pro tip: If you disagree that FFXV is sexist you'll get banned)
"Does Mario Kart have enough black people?" (Pro tip: If you say they aren't people you'll get banned)

They also have an "Off Topic section" which houses the most degenerate, regressive things you'll ever see:
"Convicting men of rape should require 0 evidence."
"Babies should be allowed to choose one of 900000billion+ genders!"
"All white people and men are terrible!"

By the way, the forum consists mainly of white "men."

>Pfft stupid Drumpfkins, theres no evil tyrannical boogeyman out to take away your civil liberties. You don't need those evil guns of yours.
> Trump is L I T E R A L L Y H I T L E R!! We need guns to protect ourselves!!

yes i did. the riots it caused went on for several months and spread to mutliple other universities.

2016 has been the most bizarre year. I'm going to miss it.

>Obama was the best gun salesman for moderates and the right

>Trump will be even bigger and have liberals buying guns too and understanding the value of the 2nd Amendment

Bye Bye Gun Control! Trump is already Making us Great Again and i'm STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

>Sexism in Final Fantasy XV!

Is that the one with 4 homos running around?

We need to meme Keith Ellison as DNC chair to put the final nail in their coffin. They just pushed too hard, too soon with their anti-white shit. If they had just waited another decade it would have been fine, but there are just enough whites left now to tell them to fuck off

Bill Clinton is an elector apparently.

twitter.com/billclinton/status/811005745344946176?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

It's like he's playing 4D chess with the entire liberal population.

ayy lmao

>they're taking the 2A redpill
We're not to Acceptance yet, but we're getting there

Hey rabbi, whatchya doin?

Spicy

>tfw genuine cocksucking faggot that voted Trump alongside my bf
These (((people))) disgust me.

The best fucking part

The SCOTUS decision legalizing gay marriage on the basis that all states must accept marriage licenses issued in other states is 100% valid precedent to grant national conceal carry reciprocity

the crazy train is just picking up steam, we havent even gone off the rails yet

Yes, that's the one where you play the Japanese Backstreet Boys driving across the American West in the Batmobile

2016 for Greatest political year of all time

They are raging about this.

I NEED MY MORNING JOE

>jeff sessions will sue CA, NY, and NJ for refusing to honor my carry permit

I can't wait

BUT HE HELD YOUR FLAG UPSIDE DOWN, HOW COULD YOU VOTE FOR HIM????!?!?!?!?

FUCKING HOUSE FAGGOT UNCLE TONY

Isn't that some sort of conflict of interest?
Forgetting thefact that NY was blue, how can the spouse of a candidate be in that position?