Why is /leftypol/ so obsessed with us all of a sudden? Happened almost immediately after the election...

Why is /leftypol/ so obsessed with us all of a sudden? Happened almost immediately after the election. Thread from pic related is one of their biggest threads right now.

(doublechong dot net)/leftypol/res/1104283.html

Go away Hans this thread is srs bsns

Death rattle noise

Daily octo chan shill

Natsoc general and other far right ideologies have gained a lot of traction here over the years. Now it's reached a point where lefypol feels the need to raid here.

We must be doing something right.

Because now that Trump is president they think the left is the underdog again and want to fight the right.

Of course, this is stupid because the election of Trump changes little (Trump isn't a rightist, he's a sort-of-sane, sort-of-classical liberal).

Just ignore them or better than that show them how tired their arguments are.

Their kind has always been obsessed with non-likeminded folks because they can't fathom how not everyone's goal in life is to bring others down and piggyback on their productivity or else...

It caught on among illiterates and dregs of society in the past because it plays on age-old infallible us vs deplorable them mentality that's inherent in all people

Best thing you can do is ignore their threads

> our presence is growing
> but only because we weaseled our way into mod team and been trying to actively ban those who disagree
Is there a limit to how pathetic those people are?

Trips of truth confirm?

They have nothing better to do and absolutely nothing positive to talk about.

Since we've taken over, and the mainstream narrative is now reacting to us instead of leading us, they think that by taking over this site they will gain that power. They are completely incapable of introspection so they literally cannot realize that doubling down on their flawed ideology again and again has destroyed them, revealing their true natures to a critical mass of normies. They literally can't understand that it's our correct and natural ideology that's given us this power. They think it's the board itself, or this site, so they're trying to take. Bunch of fucktards.

Because they simply can't accept the ECONOMIC CALCULATION PROBLEM.

leftypol fucking blows

all their memes are just lame ripoffs of ours and they never have any fun threads

Even if they take this site another will take its place. We are like a phoenix, once our site dies we will rise from the ashes to consume the leftists either way.

>they think that by taking over this site they will gain that power
>commies think meme magic is inherent to the board and will simply rub off on whoever takes it over
>commies think prosperity is inherent to the means of production and will simply rub off on whoever seizes it
Guys, I think we're onto something here.

They lost the real world as their sanctuary so they're retreating to Sup Forums as many of us have done for years. This is a good sign, mind you. Not for pol, maybe, but the for the world as a whole.

CTR have bought it and are now shilling hard.

>the echo chamber is fucked up?

it is? where are they? im confused

This
If their threads were at least worth a shit, then I could care less about their generals. But they are not. Shame because an actual, valid opposing thought would be a welcome change from the monotony of this board

They're mad that a bunch of shitposters are more important to politics than they are.

They are projecting so hard it's delicious.
>Their safe space has been fucked over
Why do these retarded lefties always feel the need to impose their shitty ideology on everybody? They're completely insecure with their own beliefs

Because being obnoxious faggots got them their way irl for the most part up until now, so now they think they have to shitpost here to (((bluepill))) people to get on their side.

>not filtering the word "comrades" and enjoying your cancer-free browsing

>Lurk Sup Forums since the first day
>Sup Forums has always had a significant lefty presence
>Election 2016 happens
>Left hates Clinton
>Left Shuts the fuck up, similar to the way the right would've shut the fuck up if Jeb the Republican nomination
>Trump wins
>Left secretly happy cause Trump gets to fuck up rather than Clinton
>Leftypol reemerges to shit on Trump
TL;DR Leftypol was always there lurking but because Leftypol hated Clinton Leftypol, Leftypol helped shit on her whenever Trumptards shit on her, now that Trump is president Leftypol is pushing Sup Forums back into being contrarian.

If this surprises you lurk moar

The election demonstrated we run the memes now. Commies are all about seizing the memes of production.

Unlike Sup Forums amiright?? You retards have been raiding other boards for a while now.

>Unlike Sup Forums amiright??
Yeah, you ARE right.
Raids have been forbidden for quite some time so stop spouting such nonsense, froggy.

How can we be an echo chamber? Our opinions are based on hard facts, that's our major distinction from the left.

kek is here guiding us.

Because they saw we have power after meming Trump into office so they try to take control of the board.
You have to understand that leftists are absolutely unable to create something successful on their own, they have to hijack or confiscate successful things, it's either by taking your money, imposing diversity quota in companies, deturning well established movie licence, riggin places attributions at university or seizing the means of production.
There is nothing to be worried about though because the moment they control it the thing inevitably turns slowly to shit until it remains only an empty shell.

Since when has this place EVER been an echo-chamber?

Even if this board is 90% right-leaning, alternative opinions and theories get posted here all the fucking time, and in many cases get even more attention than ideas that 'fall in line."

Fuck /leftypol/, not because I disagree with them, but because they are such absolute faggots.

>Our opinions are based on hard facts,
kek
>that's our major distinction from the left.
Identity politics is all about muh feels, fashy Sup Forums has nothing going for itself aside from identity politics

>Also a leaf

>he hasn't been on other boards in a long time
Sup Forums, /lit/ and even Sup Forums have been infested in the past few months. Every other thread there is a retarded bait like "any good (fiction) book/anime/show about the shoah lmao"
Don't tell me these retards don't come from here

If you're opinions require moderators to back you up then they're probably shitty ones.

That's not Sup Forums, the raids of other boards are by /qa/
They've been doing it for their entire existence to get Sup Forums removed

the various generals are echo chambers by nature

also everything on the internet is lies not meant to be taken seriously

>You have to understand that leftists are absolutely unable to create something successful on their own
Lurk Sup Forums for a couple of months eat baguettes and jerk off to Anglo voters, eat frogs, don't understand that Sup Forums has always been ~30-40% leftist till Clinton was running.

It's the next great step in doing work for the Motherland

Sup Forums are the new hippies, not the new Nazis

They gave up trying to out influence Sup Forums on 8ch. 8/pol/ completely dominates the culture over there and controls most of the largest boards by proxy.

holy trips speak truth

the left for some time now have been reactive instead of active, that's why they are flocking to this board, to copy and imitate Sup Forums's success. The problem with this position is that they will always be a step behind the rest, waiting to see what the opposition does before establishing an action plan. This is why the left is dying and have become irrelevant, their core definition of themselves is 'being the opposite of my rival' instead of simply being themselves

They jelly cause they can't mach our power.

If anything they lost traction during the trump election. even now natsoc threads barely get any replies.
i say good riddance, we don't need a bunch of retarded hitler worshipers for white nationalism.

>visiting other boards is considered raiding
Also what said is the truth. /qa/ is the great echochamber, that tries out covert ops by larping Sup Forumsacks on other boards to push their "delete Sup Forums" narrative.

>Sup Forums has always been ~30-40% leftist till Clinton was running.

Sure Hans, how about you and your antifa friends go suck Mohamed at the refugee center instead of saying retarded shit.

They are terrified about the rise oif Trump and reactionary politics in general. Those autists literally believe that Trump is going to gas all their faggot tranny and muslim internet friends so they are reacting in typical autistic leftist fashion.

This is the post that started their gay little raid they are scared and shaking

Maybe you guys are right, but your assertions are unfalsifiable. It's been a real annoyance though.

Because we have different hobbies, faggot. Those are probably individual posts, not an organized raid. I admit that I also sometimes shitpost on Sup Forums because I also watch some of the seasonal Jap cartons namely 3gatsu and a bunch of other comfy shit with actual good stories. You are a frigging autist if you believe that one man should just use 1 board fucking retard. If any, /qa/ always organize raids on other boards and they are not even penalized from it. They raided /s4s/ earlier this year as well as Sup Forums tier posting on Sup Forums

Its hardly raiding when board culture spills into other boards kek..

it's like when some Sup Forums complain about racism in football posts. Go to see a football game live and you'll be closer to real life Sup Forums than Sup Forums

Underbated

Nice strawhat you got there bud. I mentionned multiple posts being made on a daily basis.
When you are no longer discussing the board content but just spilling memes from otherboard, it's not board culture. You do not see "gomad+SS" on Sup Forums three times a day even though there is a lot of crossboard posters on /fit/ and Sup Forums.

leftists always fail at making argument therefore they try the tactics they have always used
-censorship, in some cases complete shut down of the opposition
-demoralization
-mass infantry tactics, i.e. forum sliding and shitpost spamming
Unfortunately for them they have used these tactics so much that we are now completely immune to their ruses, and should they try to shut down or silence places like Sup Forums, we will contaminate everything, every board, every forum, every medium of communication, they know that, that is why (((they))) haven't made their last move yet. It will be their final.

>your antifa friends
Have no friends that's why I shitpost on Sup Forums
>go suck Mohamed
You've had too much baguette Pierre
>at the refugee center
Was to Paris 3 years ago, literally saw 4 black people for every white person.

You see the problem for people who haven't lurked enough is they think Sup Forums is serious business. Thus they believe that Sup Forums is a safe space for them where they will meet people who agree with them.

Yeah no, Sup Forums was never more than 5% leftist at most. Since the 2016 election Sup Forums has had an influx of newfags which have made it more leftist than it has ever been.

t. Has been browsing Sup Forums since the beginning

They're not as big on free speech as they like to think

Anyone who calls this an echo chamber is just jealous that they get laughed at for having weak opinions.
They are blasted because nobody wants to visit their shit boards or post in their shit threads.

What do you do when you get 0 attention and are used to constantly getting your way? throw a fit.
They think people are drones like them and just believe whatever is popular.

The problem for the leftists is that most people here think for themselves. They will get tired eventually, we have a long 8 years of winning ahead of us and Trump isn't even in office yet.

The point went over your head. There is no coordinated effort from Sup Forums to raid other boards. Sup Forums is the most influential Sup Forums board at the moment so its no wonder that it spills onto other boards. A lot of people on Sup Forums post on other boards hence they carry the dominant culture over

>You do not see "gomad+SS" on Sup Forums three times a day even though there is a lot of crossboard posters on /fit/ and Sup Forums.
Because /fit/ has inferior memes.

>but your assertions are unfalsifiable.
Please elaborate, which assertions are unfalsifiable to you?

The left are completely fucked, they are caught between a resurgent Right and Islam and they have no where to run.

The left as an ideology will cease to exist in any meaningful form by the end of this century.

Politics can diverge to everything from anime to guns to household laws. You cant discuss Japanese cartoons here so you have Sup Forums for that. You cant discuss safety and building laws here thats why you have /diy/. Take for example, Angel Cop and LoGH.

>Their safe space/echochamber has been completely fucked over and they are furious about it

What kind of redditors are these people? Sup Forums has always been a clusterfuck with cuck/libfag spam.

It's business as usual.

No.

Topkek

>your average leftist couple if their bodies matched their minds

>weaseled their way into the mod team

and they wonder why nobody respects their retarded ideology

far-right is making gains and these fags cant handle it

They just got BTFO on /qa/ by Manager-kun and the commie mod got "fired"

>people spamming the thread I posted
I love you guys

>Yeah no, Sup Forums was never more than 5% leftist at most.
wrong
>Since the 2016 election Sup Forums has had an influx of newfags which have made it more leftist than it has ever been.
wrong again, Sup Forums probably had the most leftist threads in 2012.

newfags are the people who think shitposting on Sup Forums is serious business.

go over and shit post on 8ch goyim its fun

its a liberal tears thread now

I got you right bu I still disagree. I'm not talking about raid (and never have) but about crossboard shitposting. Anyway, going on a rant about muh jews on an anime board is still pretty fucking retarded.

Crossboard shitposting being attributed to /qa/ and not Sup Forums. Not that I'm unwilling to believe you, mind you, but this can't be proven true.

Does this mean we can bring back safety?

ye, we need reddit-tier civics instead

>I'm not talking about raid (and never have)

Yes you have, your first post literally said
>Unlike Sup Forums amiright?? You retards have been raiding other boards for a while now.
I think you're pretty retarded desu

Not yet

>Still trying to ban Sup Forums after failing everytime

Cucks going to cuck

kek I shitposted in that one
drove them MAD
check 'em

doing god's work senpai

>but this can't be proven true.
Dude, every board has crossboard shitposters, it's not like Sup Forums for example is some kind of saint in that manner. Also this isn't a matter of boards, shitposters are home everywhere. Some Sup Forums-tier shit you're posting here m8.

Also, seeing post-chain indicates that you're just a mere shitposter, too.

have you seen it? they legit thought I was a bogan junkie
kek

When will people stop trying to call Sup Forums an echo chamber? This is a free, anonymous, public forum. It's not our fault that their philosophies objectively don't work and aren't aligned with reality. Maybe if they weren't so stupid they wouldn't get btfo constantly.

But I'm not saying Sup Forums is or should be a safe space stupid kraut, I just point out your obvious and desesperate attempts to artificially change the board orientation by organizing raids and making bullshit claim about what Sup Forums was just one year ago while everyone know you were always a little rejected minority.

You probably think you are doing some machiavelous social engineering "for the cause" but in reality you are just making the average poster hating you even more by forcing your artificial unfunny shit over and over and over until we begin to insult you.
You are the one making it a serious business, me I'm just here to read about the last stories, read and write some insights, making memes with GIMP, occcasionally exchanging banters and overall having fun.

Have you not noticed it by now? Leftists cannot exist without the right, they are leeches true to their nature. They know that the big scary right wingers who actually do stuff, create things, and are cool people are right here, and they want some gibs me that by complaining and annoying us.

good point, user

It's funny that they've become so triggered and threatened by out growing success that they've had to start attacking us when we literally never even thought about them before the raiding

>Why is /leftypol/ so obsessed with us all of a sudden?
They want to have that meme magic to themselves.

truff

So technically their attack is working.
They are generating attention for themselves.

too bad they will just be assblasted by shitpostes and later forgotten. Always playing catch up and chasing after the latest happenings. I would feel bad for them if they weren't trying to destroy my country.

What a load of bullshit the left have never and will never be strong on this board now go back to gercuckistan to get run over by truck you stupid fucking kraut

"there safe space echo chamber has been completely fucked over" Since when? This is the first time Ive heard of any of this happening. I think these people are just bored honestly. They're welcome to come here and shit post, thats literally all we do anyway.

We'll see if he actually got fired. A group of anons apparently have a contigency plan for dealing with the infiltrators if they keep this shit up.

Lel indeed, was too lazy to check if I user the word raid. It was pretty retarded, my bad.

Crossboarding is of course not a problem in itself. What I've been pointing out is a tendancy amongst Sup Forumsacks (or /qu/ if you will) to carry their political culture over to boards that has nothing to do with it. Crossboard culture does exist, but I've witnessed such levels of shitposting that I started wondering wether or ont this was organized. You do have a point regarding /qu/, I'll investigate.

Let me share with you a quick story on how lefties act

>In highschool
>doing report with friends
>4 man team
>we finish it early and get 110% for extra credit
>next project rolls around me and friends want to do it together again
>some lefty liberal proto hippie cunt tells the cuck of a teacher that it's unfair for user and his friends to pair up all the time
>because we always get good grades
>I'm sent into a group with libshit chick and 2 niggers
>they do nothing for weeks
>do the entire project myself so I dont lose my gpa
>Get 89%
>hippie and niggers happy they got a score boast
>I'm exhausted barely made it on time no extra credit
>next report rolls around
>beg teacher to let me and my friends do it together
>no, because I raised the scores of the other members in the group
>get hippy chick and 2 nigresses this time
>tell them they have to pull their weight or I wont do it for them
>they call my bluff
>only 83% this time
>last project before summer vacation
>paired into new group with two retarded mexicans and a friend of hippie chick
>do nothing
>literally fucking nothing
>0% score
>get called into principals officer for 'sabotaging' my classmates
>tell SJW principal that I'm not doing shit if noone else pulls the weight
>Go Lolbertarian; literally say to her 'Why should I work for those who dont?' 'Why do they deserve the fruits of my labor?'
>she gives me one more week or it will negatively affect my gpa
>try to organize my classmates
>they show up once at my house then never again
>submit their work get a 10%
>Go to college with 3.9 gpa
>hate leftists to this day
>Same year obama got elected

Natsoc is about as retarded as leftypol and their threads are just as shit. Just a bunch of shitty links and one guy samefagging to keep it alive.

Board culture spreading amongst boards is bad? But what about my loli nazi threads on Sup Forums?

If I were you, I wouldn't give a damn about those. You still have the option to hide annoying posts, how about that for a start?

Shit like this boils my blood.
Fucking piece of shit leftists are lazy and want a free ride.

I'm glad Clinton stole the primaries from sanders. The retards have been conditioned to love handouts so much that a fucking socialist could win an election by just promising free college and healthcare.

Lol

BLUMPF BTFO