My condolences to our German neighbours first of all

My condolences to our German neighbours first of all.

google.nl/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/19/berlin-truck-crashes-into-christmas-market?client=safari

I also think this is a good moment for reflection, all these attacks cry out for an Endlösung but how will we stop these attacks?

hehw fpbp

>how will we stop these attacks?
Stop voting for politicians in favor of refugees
Vote for stronger politicians that are nationalitistic and think of their country first

>but how will we stop these attacks?
With the power of tolerance and love!

Sensible immigration and asylum laws
Deportations for any criminal offense
Stop supporting sunni fundamentalist groups world wide, and bomb them to the ground

Hahahahaha

Germany deserves every bit of this for failing their Fuhrer.

What'a funny?

What did a Pole do inside the truck?

This

Hang Merkel in public and make it abundantly clear why

So much flavors and you choose salty

Damn it, many:^)

>all these attacks cry out for an Endlösung but how will we stop these attacks?
We dont have any such attacks here. Probably because we dont import islam en masse.

I Dindunuffin dont look at me

>Vote for stronger politicians that are nationalitistic and think of their country first
Says the guy from not even a country nor a state.

>Stop voting for politicians in favor of refugees
there literally arent any that arent pro-refugee

inb4
>AfD, HEIL FRAUKE
the afd is a laughable bunch of corporate sell outs. Guess what: refugee policy, while incredibly important, isnt the only important policy.

and the AfD is 100% retard on everything but refugee policy

get better memes

kekd

Jews enjoy white people suffering when they know they caused it

>I also think this is a good moment for reflection, all these attacks cry out for an Endlösung but how will we stop these attacks?
We shouldn't stop them. We should retaliate.

they are right tho. this is what you get for trying to be a (((moral))) superpower and being smug about it

> 1. Secure borders
> 2. Oulaw Islam and Marxism
> 3. Deport all Africans and MEs that aren't citizens

Ad hominem all the way, like I even care about being a territory, we get the benefits of getting handouts, but we don't have to federal taxes. There are reasons why we are at a better level in living than Dominic Republic, Haiti and Cuba.
Take your shitskin ass out of Germany, if the post offended you

he was busy murdered dead

>how will we stop these attacks?
Only way to stop it is to get rid of the refugees but at same time, I would prefer if they didn't.

Sup Forums losing the moosleem internet defense force would be a sad day. I love seeing all the butthurt replies from Amheds and Nasheeds.

shitposter lives matter.

It was your truck.

not an argument

>we get the benefits of getting handouts, but we don't have to federal taxes.
Nice self-sufficiency you got there. If you consider yourself a Nationalist, you should favor independence. But shit, that would mean an end to these sweet handouts.