I'm going to Eastern Europe next March April (Poland, Belarus and Ukraine). Like all Latin Americans...

I'm going to Eastern Europe next March April (Poland, Belarus and Ukraine). Like all Latin Americans, I look like an Arab. Plus, once I went to a interview at Pakistan Embassy and they said I looked like a Paki. How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEba3bqykq8,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

come to germany we love you

you are fucked

Just grow mustaches and pretend a spanish accent.

Just make sure you steal a truck and ram it into some white people.

You'll fit right in.

Belarus has little to no crime but Ukraine will fuck you up depending on where you go but usually even the police will try to rob you

Wear some Brazilian pride so they might think twice

If you have anything Paki on your passport, you may have an issue getting past security. Esp. Eastern Europe. I have no idea why you went to embassy or if it's marked on your passport.

>Belarus and Ukraine
why? because it's cheap? these are non-countries. no history. very racist so you'll get into trouble.

That's not a bad idea you know

Beyond fucked....

Belarus might be safe, they are used to chechens, and to a lesser degree, ukraine as well.

But you better not be wearing anything colourful when in Poland, fäm.

Look who is fucking talking shit,a irelevant non-country that tries to improve its own inage by talking shit about other shittycountries....its just fucking sad ,i fell sorry for you.

Stay away.

Oh you mean like when Romanians and Hungarians shitpost about eachother?

At least Hungary is white tho

Unless you are not a gypsy or do not yell allah ackbar,or do something criminal the gobnicks should not knife you.....maybe...

lol, if he said he wanted to travel here I would not advise him. I know that my country is shit. And you know yours is even worse, gypsy.

F

May be confused for gypsy but nobody cares as long as you don't cause shit

Shit, if they hear you speaking portugese they get even friendlier because not gypsy or arab

Noice b8 m8 i am just a bleched gypsy,better a motherfucking bleached gypsy than a muslim,or even worse a german cuck who takes it up the ass ftom muslims...kek

Noice yah push the gypsy meme dude, i love my country and ya fucking actual gypsys cant do shit about it but just hate,must be really nice...

Jokes on you I'm from Pakistan and live a better life than you or your shitty family

Very bad idea

Jokes on you germany will burn with a civil war between natzis and muslims,while i chill and dont give a fuck.

Go to Mother Russia brown boy.

A friend of mine got into a fight at a polish club and ended up in jail just because people kept messing with him just because he had a beard

Just be polite but also balance it with aggression. Don´t show weakness to a slav nor disrespect them. Basically be a man and you will be fine.

Chilling in your sewer? Or in the streets where you poo like your Indian cousin. Meanwhile I get all the pussy I want paid for by the EU taxpayer. Thanks again friend

no one is going to care, white people are polite and mind their own business unlike your home country and other brown places where everyone gawking on the street trying to hustle and annoy any cunt that looks foreign

Slav here, absolutely never ever show weakness. You will probably get beat up. Like im 99% that you will get curb stumped if your at the wrong bar or club.
Just dont act like a pussy and you´ll be fine.

>Like all Latin Americans, I look like an Arab
you mean Indo-American

Avoid Seba's realms and you will be mostly safe

It's more likely that's because we don't like foreginers hitting on polish girls, and mediterranean/latin/south american guys are know mostly for that (and partying to the point of annoyance)

Ok nigger

Just walk around doing this and you'll be fine buddy.

Ok Pablo

sure dude just watch out and don't visit dangerous places and districts(like praga in warsaw)

Are you a Christian? Wear a cross around your neck of you don't typically do. It would probably help.

you're fucked
heck a few months ago, some Spanish tourists got shouted at by a retard on a bike saying "speak english you paki!"

That's actually not a bad idea.

Why are you coming here in the first place? What for? I like my 99,9% ethnic purity, dont screw it up, Pedro.

No matter how much you cry and how hard you try you will always be a nigger.

/thread

Feels good because seems like whites will go extinct in a few years

Because I don't know them... PS: I loved Vilnius.

No only your gibs will

You will be good, at least in Poland and Belarus. Ukraine is shithole, I don't get why you even want to go there.

Oh no, they shout at him, EE are such barbarians. Why couldn't they just ram him with truck, like civilised people do.

Few days ago two black students were beaten i my town for no reason. That's like 75% of all shitskins

>once I went to a interview at Pakistan Embassy and they said I looked like a Paki. How fucked am I?

I swear to god that is the most brazilian thing Ive ever heard

Would I get beat up in Poland simply for being a foreigner even if both of my parents were polish and I just don't speak the language? Both of my parents were children when they were brought over so they don't speak polish either. I've always wanted to see if I could possibly go back through right of return eventually.

No u

just stay indoors at night

no

Just wear a bigass golden cross on your neck.

Aaaaah.
They know where we live.
Our strategy to stay irrelevent and hide from brown people has failed. Now we just have to kill all of you.

If you go to a club in Ukraine or Belarus you'll definitely get beat up

By the way, we also have cebureka.

And are you aiming for easy girls or why are you interested so much in East europe

>It's more likely that's because we don't like foreginers hitting on polish girls
Well hey just like me when I'm shitfaced in a party full of gringos.

>ukraine

no such thing

wear a large cross in a collar. they will be ok then.

memes aside, nobody will bother you, worst thing will happen is people stare at you because you look somewhat different

>Poland
I know yet the country (Krakow, Warsaw and Gdansk). I'm going again due to my flight connection. Plus, I wanna know Lublin.
>Belarus
It was included now as they waved the visa for us Brazilians in November.
>Ukraine
What? There's a ton of things to see there: Maidan, old churches, that garbage container where they threw this MP youtube.com/watch?v=xEba3bqykq8, Chernobyl...
In Odessa I want to see the stairs and in Lviv the city itself.

Lol, no.

You will probably be killed. Stay in nice hotels and do not travel anywhere alone, especially after dark. It would be best of you kept you monkey ass in Brazil where it belongs.

Some of you are okay, don't go to Poland next year

By the way, this is me in Auschwitz. There I saw a group of Jewish teenagers behaving as if they were in Disneyland.

Start Speaking Portuguese? also make sure you wear a Crucifix.

>Like all Latin Americans, I look like an Arab
>Like all

I come from a chilean family and I'm 100% white. People mistake me for being Swedish all the time. Gtfo with your lies scum

F

this

Latin American or Arab?

Just get a sombrero and say por favor a lot, you'll be fine.

You literally look like an allahu akbar rapefugee. Don't come near us, first the people will beat you then the police will deport you to Serbia

Then you are an exception, since here in chile most people are kind of brown for being mestizos of spaniards and indigenous people (principally mapuches).

>There I saw a group of Jewish teenagers behaving as if they were in Disneyland.
Yeah, most jews visiting Oświęcim behave like total bydło.

If you will be only in big cities, then most likely you wouldn't be fucked at all.

You are not going to have a good time especially in these times.

I'm a tanned typical mediterranean and I went to Poland.
As I was talking to some girls outside of a bar, some byldos walked up to me and asked me where I was from.
I said Croatia and took my necklace with a catholic cross out. They moved on when they saw it.

Girls said to me that they would beat my ass if I said some non-european/christian country.
Good people tbqh
I made out later with one of those qt I was talking with and I'm 60% sure it was because of those guys haha they were apologizing and wanted to make me feel more welcomed

>Chilean
>Sweden
>Distance from Sweden to Chile is: 8107.1 Miles (13047.1 Kilometers / 7040.2 Nautical Miles)
Holy shit stop taking immigrants Sweden

anyway, if you say that you're from south america and a catholic, I'm sure you'll be fine

Try not to look gay. That's more dangerous than anything.

Eastern Europeans girls are easy only for rich dudes and westerners (as they assume they all are rich)

He seems like a some fagotty middle class Hue.

I am sure that if they were in bad mood whey would kick your ass even if you were fucking pope. That's how bydlos behave on the whole world.

eh, we have them here a lot as well

you call them "dresy", right?

this

But not that big, otherwise they think you are a gypsie

Come to Russia. You will have diplomatic immunity.
You may even become government official.

Ukraine is really fucking cool, and super cheap. Amazing looking women everywhere, just wear a condom...lots of AIDS, but I'm sure you are used to that since you come from shitville.

>Stay around Maidan in Kiev
>Stay in the city center in Lviv, really fucking cool restaurants there. Get the traditional breakfast coffee, it comes with a shot of liquor on the side to keep you warm in the cold months.

Remember to give up your seat on the subway or buses to ANY women, this is not a joke, you will get fucked with if you don't and possibly followed and beat up.

when in Poland be sure to say
>nie bijcie, jestem Brazylijczykiem

Buy some shirts that say, "I am from Brazil" and wear them

I did, including the Golden Ring. But I'll go to Russia in the next WC, to see at least one Brazil match (I didn't do this here in the last WC) and the Final.
PS: I was amazed you also have this (((easy credit))) scam

>Belarus
don't say anything offensive, they've gone on a jailing spring and jail everyone who says something bad

try to travel with groups (of white people), don't wander alone in baggy clothes. If you dress nicely like a Spanish and especially if you are with a girl, no problems in Hungary. Ukraine, Belarus might be harder.

I've learnt the following phrases on a train ride in Poland:
>żydy kurwa, afrika kurwa
we got along well with those guys, although they didn't speak anything else than Polish

You're hungarian though. On the other hand OP really does look like a shitskin. I'd advise to wear a cross necklacle that's visible at all times.

I don't know, the times I've been there what I've seen its 50% white 50% mestizo. Maybe because of the areas I'm in.

Don't worry, my family situation is too good to even considering me an immigrant.

Shut up and prep the bull Hans.

Oh now Brazil is not so white all of sudden ?

>How fucked am I?
Not fucked at all. No one will give a shit.

>come to Belarus and Poland.

If you come to Romania that is. Those guys up north in Poland are a bunch of weirdo hooligans.