Hi pol, does "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" refer to not taking a gift for granted...

Hi pol, does "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" refer to not taking a gift for granted, or is it just good advice for sleeping with your first Brit?

Trying to clear up a debate, thanks

neither, achmed

when you buy a horse, you check its mouth. do the math

It's literally about checking a free horse's teeth.

You can tell the age of a horse by its teeth. Looking to tell the age of a horse you were given as a gift is rude. Ie, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

It refers to the Trojan Horse.
Don't look into it's mouth, just accept it without checking the mouth to see if there are people inside.

It's advice given by jews.
>he he, goyim, if we give you something don't question our motives or check if the gift is genuine!

i hate this cunt

Better applies to British women in today's context

Shouldn't you be more worried about getting run over instead of trying to learn some new British bantz?

When buying a horse you check the teeth and if they are alright. If you are gifted one its an insult to the gifted because instead of being happy for the gift you check its quality and assume he is giving you something with low quality. Its about not complaining when geting a sweater for christmas, or when you wanted that phone to be another colour. You are just happy someone gave you a present. "Someone gave you a horse so be gratefull you ungratefull shit"

>It refers to the Trojan Horse.
No it's similar to "long in the tooth".
And like user mention has to do with age of a horse.

t. jew

Brits having shit teeth is a mere meme circulated by 3rd worlders, show me research proving brits have the worst teeth, not just cherry picked examples

Semitic, Yes.
Jew, No.

>parasitic
Every single time

Come on Achmed how can you call anyone parasitic.

It refers to the fact that the common gift horse has mouth disease.

This is actually a very reasonable explanation too

Change that to:
>Dont look a gift camel in the mouth or you get 20 lashes

>Hi pol, does "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" refer to not taking a gift for granted, or is it just good advice for sleeping with your first Brit?
Ah I see what happened here, Mohammed was stopped at the British boarder by our glorious wall and had to settle for Germany.

Sorry you'll have to fuck poor white German women, or molest them or whatever.

But wrong.

>a German believed that this joke that he thought up was so funny, so clever and so absolutely side-splitting that he needed to make a thread on Sup Forums about it to show the whole world how clever he is

well you've succeeded

Well the Germans and their baby steps at humour I can happily cope with tbqpf famkun. But the new redditor friends missing the point and actually answering? Fuck me