Cant we just kill everybody who watches anime? they are paedophiles and a net drain on society

cant we just kill everybody who watches anime? they are paedophiles and a net drain on society

they have no friends anyway so it's not like they'll be missed

why even use 4chimp when drawn lolis trigger you so much?

>tfw no fpbp

post your battlestations, i'll start

Sure. I'd be the first to sign up for government sanctioned suicides.

Your carpets a bit yellow there user

get on my level.

Crazy men caves you built yourselves.

ohhh poland

Can we just kill all white men in Europe? They have no culture anyway so it's not like they'll be missed

anime is the final red pill

Try it, faggot.

>mfw pedophiles try to normalize their disgusting viewpoint by use of the literal shit anime

kek I bet his parents paid for all that too.

fucking pathetic

(You)

Gas EM too

>>>/reddit/

Stop posting my fucking girl, dumb kiwi. Kino is mine.

Look at this man.
Judging by the quantity of weeb crap out there, it costs way more than money that one could get from parents. So, we have a successful, somewhat rich man with a hobby that he likes. What's wrong with it?
And since I didn't spot any onaholes, he must have some friends.

tl;dr get fucked

wtf is going on in that picture

Why kill them? It's not like they're alive anyway, hiding in their basement, jerking off to Chinese fairytales

Yes.

wageslaves be jelly

Post-2000 Anime, plz.

Akira and Ghost in the Shell are well made and adult oriented.

#NotAllAnime

Kino deserves better than a fucking leaf.

>I only watch mature anime for mature men

>Sup Forums
>hates anime
Stormfag?

truly a disgrace to mankind

You shouldn't be laughing at anyone, fellow krautcuck. Our entire country is stained with brown shit while more diarrhea approaches.

Kino's true name is literally the closest thing you can get to a fucking leaf without being a leaf desu senpai.

because taxpayers have to pay for their shit
look at this, typical swedish cuck, he'll never have children and abdul is fucking his would-be wife

Cool story Mohammed Al-Bongistan

It's like a person in a vegetative state. they offer nothing and only take in return
gas all anime fags

I love these threads because all the fat neckbeard virgins rush out of the wood work like roaches to defend their cartoons.
Their hands blistered and stained with cheap lead paint from their figurine collection and manga ink.

keep working for that one day off wageslave

> dressed like a trap

> not dressed like a trap

how can you call yourself redpilled?

>a net drain on society

It is not possible to be a net drain on society unless everything that you consume was stolen from someone else (for instance, if you lived off of welfare without ever producing anything).

You don't have to get rid of anyone, just get rid of welfare. A person who produces zero, but still purchases everything they consume with their own money (or their trust in this most likely scenario), isn't a net drain on society. They're buying things which increases production (you buy things with welfare, too, but the welfare money was taken from someone else--decreasing that person's productivity--broken windows and all that).

this, all cute bois should be traps

Agree, grown men watching cartoons like that is fucking pathetic.

lol

Implying he ever had chance at a wife

>have gf
>have job
>watch anime

What now

Only time a grown man should watch a cartoon is with his small children to spend time with them.
Fucking man children generations that are coming up is ruining whites.

i did before i started watching anime

>because taxpayers have to pay for their shit
So all the welfare leecheng Ahmeds with swarms of their niglets who will never work are okay, but neet who ended up this way primarily because of society that imports said Ahmeds are not?

>What now
an hero is always an option ig

Maybe those fucking neets should have their own swarm of neetlets instead of being perma virgins and producing nothing.

>because taxpayers have to pay for their shit
Yeah but you're going to have to pay taxes regardless.
And putting money back into the economy actually helps it.

Do you know where you are?

>everyone doing X must be Y
This is SJW tier bong.
kys

Here's your (you), you seemed desperate.

b-but it's not cartoons, it's anime! :'( i wanna be a jap, and i wanna be a jap now!

i fuck other dudes wives, have a harem and watch anime. i am also jacked as fuck and love loli.

stop projecting shit lord

Here's your (you), you seem like a lonely virgin.

Most animefags are either employed or provided for by their parents. The tenth of a percent on neetbux are statistically irrelevant.

I was going to kill myself today but after seeing this thread I decided not to as at least I'm not into anime.

that just makes you an uninteresting loser tho
this pic will cheer u up

I gotta have my Asian wife (don't care if she is flip or not just got to cure this yellow fever) before moving to Nippon where my spirit ancestors came from, desu.

>wahh its society's fault
and when did i fucking say that ahmed and niglets deserved welfare? dont put words in my mouth
so basically no better than welfareniggers
you're a paedophile
exactly, their parents pay for everything because they're manchildren and contribute nothing to society

how do solve the ledditor/anti-animu problem, Sup Forums?

what a faggot, hahahaha

To produce anything for society that discarded you, turned females into something that can never be a good wife and mother and works forward to replace you with shitskins is a very fucking definition of being a cuck. It turns out many of these neets have enough self-respect to not chose life of cuck.

>exactly, their parents pay for everything because they're manchildren and contribute nothing to society
Even if that's true, it doesn't matter. If the parent chooses to provide for them, there's nothing else to the argument.

Being that much of an animefag is the result of crippling autism/social anxiety, not the cause.

>That mousepad

kek

Why do newfags keep posting anime hate threads on the Nazi board of the worlds largest anime image sharing site?

Why are you on Sup Forums?

>every board is Sup Forums

Easy kill all the weebshits.

Post more.

>they have no friends anyway so it's not like they'll be missed
You won't be missed either op.

why, by murdering them all of course

>pajeet jerks off to anime because he's an autistic indian

ok

the correct term is pedosexual

Post cute to scare them

I want to fuck this elf

how mean!

Sup Forums is Japanese owned and inspiration.

but leaf. thats a boy

why is she so perfect, Sup Forums?

Pajeet is not even a real name. It would be like me calling you Tolard.

HAHAHAHAHAH

it's not a boy if it has boobs, pokeball

she is a tomboy and you are a faggot

a n i m e

Ranma is a dude who is cursed and becomes magically a girl when in contact with cold water.

>liking tomboys

Might as well be gay tbqh.

these people are not here for political discussion they are here simply to spread their cancerous paedophillia

I think people who put carpets under toilets should be genocided.
Yes that is my biggest problem with this picture.

"muh site made for anime by anime!"

Do you not see the paradox of a board that "fights" degeneracy being championed by a gaggle of weebs? Is there anything more degenerate then obsessing over weeb culture in the hopes of being accepted by the Japanese people (who themselves look down upon anime)?

Why are the drawers labeled? Can't people remember where they keep their own stuff?

me on the right

no honking

Kodachi best girl
If rumiko didn't want to arouse me she shouldn't have given ranma Chan d cups

You made the thread about anime. This is one of my threads .

Do you think mine is more political or is yours?

plebbit fag detected

You have to go back