Guys seriously this meme magic has gone too far we are playing with evil forces. God will not stand for this blasphemy

Guys seriously this meme magic has gone too far we are playing with evil forces. God will not stand for this blasphemy.

My only God is Kek

We will see what you say when you have to answer to the lord

tell me how you know your god is the true god? how do you know hindu isn't the true religion? what about roman paganism?

Because only one came to earth to die for our sins user.

Dude lmao

how dyou know this 2000 years old story is true?
beside a random guy being born in a shitskin country pretending to be the son of god... seriously i bet many people have pretended to be alike in history

now again, there has been more than 40000 religions on this planet, why should the "whorshipping the dead kike on a stick" be the one more than the 39000 others?

We are fulfilling the sacred prophecies and will accept the consequences of our actions. Sup Forums exists as it is for a reason. It is the hand of the lord working ironically enough through idolatry.

>you have sinned against me in thought, word, and ree

Even you, a leaf, are eligible for the blood of our Savior user. Good thing it is up to God and not me.

I will say only one thing to the "lord": Check em'

No user
We won't stop
We are God now

no, kek shall not be stumped

>seriously i bet many people have pretended to be alike in history
They have. There were roughly around 150 "sons and prophets of God". Just like there were many evangeliums and not just 4. The process of selection and choice of which engaliums to include in the canon and of Jeshua of Nazareth as THE son of God are what's interesting.

pls no bully leaf-kun pls senpai

fugg

> OMG THESE RANDOM NUMBERS IN MY POST MEAN SOMETHING HURRRRRR !!!!

get the fuck out of you here you sad cunt. how much time on your hands do you have to actually obsess over such autistic things? this shit belongs on Sup Forums or tumblr.

>kek is more real than kike on a stick

How come every "kike on stick" post is from a German butthurt about the destruction they've allowed upon their country? You think it's God's fault your country is full of foreigners? No, it's you. You forsake God, He stops blessing you and your country. It's no coincidence that migrants invade you.

Deuteronomy 28:30
Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.

Deuteronomy 28:32-33
32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand. 33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:

But le Jewish subversion population control religion!

kek will send you to meme hell you heretic
he is the one true god and the only god you should worsihp

Tell me about the number 3, if I take if off will you die? How foes it relate to today's events?

I don't get it. Did something happen yesterday? I was a little busy at the time, so I couldn't read the news much.

Why are repeating sequences more significant than other sequences?

Truck. Berlin.

I choose to believe because the morals are aligned with my sense of justice, and a god that gets mad aND curses fig trees seems like my sort of dude.

Any thought on religion more than that is senseless

At least Kek is less Semitic than kike on a stick. 70% of British men are related to Tut. Wait.. uh oh

Russian Ambassador. Shot. Turkey.

WE

Damn it. Will this lead to war?

probably not, but we can always hope

WUZ

The vehicle is arbitrary beyond kek's use of humanities predilection for pattern finding.

Honestly, I'm hoping it doesn't. I'm not fit enough for combat yet. Even then, I would prefer an American civil race war.

it was probably a false flag. apparently merica and russia were itching for a war and they've got a reason to start one. this one kinda started like ww1, with a representative of a "large empire" in a foreign country assassinated by an assblasted faggot from bumfuck nowhere. pretty spooped about all this but i've come to terms with a war, i think i'd serve my retarded conutry if it came down to it and hopefully survive the war

>God will not stand for this blasphemy.
But Kek obviously does.

>no digits
apparently not.

>it was probably a false flag

Obama warned Putin that America would retaliate against them for 'hacking the election'.

The two days later (the same day Trump is officially elected) the Russian Ambassador is shot in the head by a gunman who has connections to the CIA supported coup attempt.

Even if Obama isn't behind it everyone will assume that he is.

apparently yes

Praise kek
The time of happenings are upon us

you also got no digits, but I did. kek does not stand for blasphemy.

>7 3's
Meme magic confirmed as divine power

PRAISE HIM

Cirno is new Sup Forums queen. Awoo BTFO