So isn't nationalism just an obsession over arbitrary lines in the sand?

So isn't nationalism just an obsession over arbitrary lines in the sand?

FUCK OFF TRIPFAGGOT FPBP HAHAHAHAHA

Joo, näinhän se selvästi on.

those arbitrary lines in the sand keep the world from collapsing you dumb tripfag

i remember locking eyes with bowie during a nine inch nails show. he was the opener. we looked at eachother for a few seconds. it seemed to me that he viewed the audience as a zoo piece and just something to watch.

The same way your house is arbitrary lines in the sand.

So aren't property borders just obsessions with arbitrary lines in the sand?

so, isn;t golbalism just an obsession over an arbitrary rock in the universe?

Juu, näi o!

Hi CIA. When did you become globalist shills?

Real talk here

It used to mean much more. "Nation states" when the idea was formed meant so much. It was a horizontal linkage for society of shared culture, language, religion, and ethnicity. It pursued the principle of legitimate governance by self-determination of peoples. There was at one point a decernable "nation of germans/french/english/italians" etc.

In modern mutli-cultural """nations""" there is no horizontal linkage in society and civic nationalism is merely a legal registry of inhabitants. So it had turned i to arbitrary geopolitical lines in the sand, yes. And there is no longer self-determination of peoples, you can see this with BLM in America and Sharia zones in Europe. They do not feel like the government in which they are living under is legitimate because they do not part of the nation.

Minorities are something that fuck up a good nation state. The best thing to do is let identifiable peoples self govern in their own nation to allow them to have those horizontal linkages. Minorities suffer and bring suffering because they don't belong. And it is foolish to try and force belonging when it can not and should not exist

It's about not letting these shitskins outbreed everyone LOOK AT THESE NIGGERS

LOOK AT THEM

Do you want a country full of them ?

I agree. Its just another reason for an 'us' vs 'them' mentality....this sort of division breeds contempt and conflict which often leads to war and destruction.

Perhaps its natural to want to feel a part of something, a nation or a race or a whatever, but its also natural to engage in all sorts of primitive behaviors that we no longer accept in civilized societies. Humanity should learn the lessons of the 20th century, not repeat the most destructive parts of it.

yes but those lines define whats ours

Such a beautiful and rich culture

we whites can learn so much

Yes.

nationalism is recognizing that cultures are different and you shouldn't try to change others and you sure as shit shouldn't let some piece of shit foreigner come into your home and be allowed to fuck everything up.
god fucking damn it I was considering getting into politics at a higher level but I'd have to work with fucking retards who believe shit like this that want people in my country to get raped and murdered by fucking foreigners who don't share the same fucking values as us and have no intentions of fucking changing.

How can you ask this fucking question the day after a disregard for borders enabled some lunatic Muslim to pointlessly murder a crowd of people?

People and places around the world are DIFFERENT, not all compatible. Put a scantily dressed western woman in Pakistan and she will be GANG RAPED. These differences are not arbitrary.

Stop pretending you're so above it and philosophical. It's just willfully ignoring reality to appear virtuous, but it's really just assholish. These people who are dead are dead because people like you pushed this culture where we ignore such differences. It's YOUR fault.

>confusing nation with state
RETARD ALERT

>so isn't [x] just an obsession over [materially reductionist view of x]?
yes

You dude, I was like smoke I bowl yesterday and I thought the same damn thing!

Isn't like everything just like well you know like fake and shit like it doesn't even matter it's all arbitrary?

Nationalism is not countrialism

It's not purely about the country you live in. It's about seeing the traits that your nation has given to you, and being thankful for that, being proud of being a part of the people with certain history and certain traits.