This is the shooter's sister

This is the shooter's sister.

Are Turks white? They look whiter than Russians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely they are. They are pure Aryans.

Pic related. Onur the Turkish Gentleman.

a cute?

now post his sister with her asian boyfriend

wtf I thought he was some elliot rodger type of fella, but he is pretty built.

7/10 would detain tenderly

no
they are both like 20% arab you can see it in their features

>Muh race
>Muh white people
>Literally all this bitch has in common with whites is blonde (probably dyed) hair
>Face is clearly middle eastern
Hard to fight for white race when you know jackshit about races, huh?

Turks are the master race. Europeans cannot argue with that

looks like syrian/lebanese

Grew up in Turkey so here goes:

Turkey is not one specific color. In fact, it's arguably as diverse as United States is. The whiteness of Turkey, however, is kind of recent.

The white-as-white-gets part of Turks is possibly more recent. After the Ottomans were kicked out of the Balkans, starting with Greece and Serbia in 1820's, many Muslim Ottoman subjects found themselves migrating towards territory still under Ottoman control: Anatolia. These peoples were Balkan ethnicity, and hence white.

Besides the Balkan immigrants, you have Muslims of the Caucasus regions, and Tatar Turks from Crimea emigrating to Anatolia during the last 150 years.

These immigrants were genetically very different from the Anatolian traditional ethnic mix which really was not white.

The Anatolian people, which comprise of some 80% of the Turkish gene-pool has slightly olive-skinned complexion from what I have seen around me. These people were left with scant ancestry records (as were most Turks), so it's hard to determine exactly what is what.

Now, a very significant part of Turkey has Kurdish ethnicity. Kurds are Aryan peoples that have linguistic (and possibly genetic) connections to Iranians and Vedic Indians. Kurds are most definitely brown. The stereotyped Kurd is more brown than anything.

Coming to the point of Seher, she looks most definitely like a Slavic girl, since her eyes are green-blue. I also gotta say she's pretty cute.

It makes me think that this family is of Balkan descent, but they probably mixed up with Anatolian Turks a bit, since the shooter had a somewhat "traditional Turkish" face.

looks mongol hybrid.
The eyes, face structure....
Still cute, though.

Fuck. Maybe this other guy is right. I have a horrible eye for Levantine people

3/10 on the Russia

>bleaches hair
>she must be white
damnit youre giving us a bad name burgerbro

wow, she Almost looks 2D

Probably superior janissaires dick worked a lot ploughing those mongrel pussies hence the whitness. The turkish whites are all albanian, greek and slavic rapebabies.

I'd give it to the Russians on this one. White is a meme btw.

All of the Kurdish people I've met in the states looked very pale.

Their women also have big tits and asses, making them PAWGS essentially.

I support Kurdish immigration

Anzu is a boy. Are you new?

Who's the second from the left supposed to represent?

They arent white but are Caucasian..
Only northern europeans are white.

and slavs

Russbro dont even try
This is pure poltard autism magnified my burger stupidity
When I read the thread I was so perplexed by the absolute cretinism I my jaw dropped

No no no. The only whites are the Ainu people's. Free the Ainu lands from Japanese aggressors!!!

>We are all one race, the white race.

Well done, Schlomo

Why does it matter?

they don't look very pale to me.

>Black hair dyed Blonde.
>Brown eyes.

Shes a shit skin.

> brown eyes
> large eyebrows
> dyed hair

white, sure.

Is schlomo even a common Jewish name? I've never seen one source of a well known Jew named Schlomo.

Educate these inbred hicks please. *looks white must be white." Fucking hell when did we start letting everyone be white for not being a nigger?? These ppl are fucking mutts

Turkey was white prior to the Mohammedan invasion and white genocide.

This is a sophisticated debate that you couldn't possibly understand because you are white. Stupid whitey.

Do some reading.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

>still obsessed with race

eheheheheheheheeehehehe yes keep going, good goy. Don't zoom out.

She is more than white, she has ancient Greek genes. She should rightfully be my waifu and together rule over Hunnic and Turkic barbarians.

you can tell this girl is not slav by looking at her cheeks.

Do the British ever stop with the racism? Go pick on some Scots you Masonic tool!

Kurdish girls tend to look lighter-skinned than Kurdish guys for some reason. Kurdish guys look like pic related usually.

Kurdish girls can definitely be very hot. Since they are niggers or Turkey, I have muted attraction toward them myself. Good luck dealing with their tribal family culture for anything more serious than a one-pump-dump though.

>russians
>white
pick one pale vodka nigger

If the jew isn't well known, his name isnt jewish?

Schlomo is yiddish for Solomon.
Freuds middle name, so I think he's pretty famous.

This is the shooter's brother. How could anyone say that this isn't a full blown white man?

>facial structure
>white

She looks cute, but I'd be worried that she'd devour me after sex.

She's probably been fucked in the ass at least sixteen different times now from Turkish Security forces.

>Americans in charge of deciding who's white
She looks like a mongrel woth dyied hair, idiot

That actually makes sense. Growing up in Ankara really warped my perception as literally every girl does the oxy-blonde hair.

More tellingly for me, the shooter definitely has an Arabic face, but their complexion threw me off.

That bitch is a fucking dirty turk if I ever saw one. Lol at even debating this. That yellow hair is disgusting as shit too.

Altintasgoldbergstein

Shouldn't we applaud the Turks ruling over the savage Arabs?

Brown eyes = Mudblood

too bad he got the autism

Could have left it at Solomon. He's pretty famous.

Ruh Roh! Time for a burka. I would suspect the Russians are coming. They take the asassination of their people "personally" if you know what I mean.

If anybody cares about this woman put her in hiding under an armed guard.

Slavs

This picture never fails to make me laugh.

Could be this girl.

They look like somalians

boy id like to fuck

Are you blind? Her eyes are clear. Blue or green maybe

>growing up in ankara? daddy was an ambassador?

White Turks are descendant of balkan jannisaries or turkified Greeks.

qts

kys

dont ask anzu if its a boy, it will block you

>argie talking like he's an authority on the matter of whiteness
sure thing, bud

Stop being Russophobic you racist liberals!!!

They have some greek and balkan genes in them, as well as some other ones like Circassian
so there are a few white looking turks

Maybe only the pale ones get to the USA. I don't know.. The ones I've met looked a lot like Armenians

Breddy based if you ask me :^)

3/10 bait

please try harder next time

Yes, they are 'White'.....

fk u

Both parents are academics.

Typical Ameritard.
Russians are a diverse group of people
>pic related

You're from Istanbul?

Yeah those girls have to have some Caucasus in them. Especially the brunette on the left with the azure dress.

A lot of Turks are basically Islamicised Greeks.

Turks are also heavily mixed with slavs and greeks

Yes, many of us are tarded.

>America
>white
At least your Mexican women are hot.

This. That be a A-rab nose.

Yes, the LEGAL ones.

do it again bomber harris

I have spent the recent few months wishing Miss Piggy had some more nudes online. She's such prime fap material

I wonder what Russias reaction will be, they don't fuck around.

>somalian jawline
>white
It's a fucking leaf

>whiter than Russians
>Turks
That's weird considering most Russians look Nordic

>greek genes
:DDD

>Goldstein
>Turk

hahahahaha

No they are not 90% of them look like pic related.

Although when I was in Constantinople and went to a posh restaurant on the Asian side there were some "Turks" who looked human but those are just White people from the Balkans who converted to pisslam and were later expelled to T*rkey

>turks
>white
those are called rape babies, the roach original pigmentation is shit, they're shitskins.

They also like cats apparently. Many such cases!

weird, they claim to be "proud turks" but dye their hair and try to look as european as possible

really makes you think

kek

I'd like to put my caucasus in them

qt