I've never met a good sandnigger/turkroach, never, they're always loud...

I've never met a good sandnigger/turkroach, never, they're always loud, egotistical faggots that refuse to acknowledge the concept of honor and respect, they will always fight 20v1 or just run away. They attack us, they bomb us, they threaten us. If you act friendly towards them they act like they're entitled to your undying love and devotion, like they're above everyone, they're disgusting.

I've met alright niggers, It's not uncommon for me to meet friendly spics, Asians are top-tier when it comes to friendliness. Slavs are bro as fuck.

It's literally only sandniggers/roaches that are this universally fucking disgusting.

They have committed numerous attacks just these last fucking months.

Yet we haven't totally fucking eradicated them yet, why?
Because of one fucking word, racism.

We are so fucking afraid of this word that I feel like I want to fucking weep for humanity.
Now, to my actual point, we allow this scum to live, fuck white women, blow up our cities and much more because of this word, so can it be possible that we whites actually are the ones that need to be eradicated? Yesterday it struck me that every white I've met that's not alt-right or whatever you call it nowadays is a walking monument to cancer, they "dab" and "whip" like negroes, they scream racism at everything, want special privileges, thinks sandniggers are good and much more.

Can it be possible, that whites are the weakest race, that we need to be exterminated? I've started hating my own race, not in the jew way like white guilt, just that we are fucking disgusting that allows roaches and sandniggers to live. Should we just fucking die?

TL;DR: Us white people are cancerous faggots that allow sandniggers to live even though any human being with an IQ over 5 can tell they're literally scum.

Shameless selfbump

sorry sven but, all of your neighbors and even the majority of your family would rather die then inconvenience a Muslim. Look to cultural Marxism for the root theory behind the plan to action that has been and is still currently underway in your nation. (read: education systems) Good luck but you're fucked.

Fuck you kido

Git out turkroach, this is white territory.

okay then im here

Don't get discouraged
I use that same rage to get me through my workouts.
Every bench press rep I think of smashing a shitskin skull
Every squat I imagine of curb stomping jihadists
If others don't want to help themselves that is their loss.
Just never compromise your own honor and strength to fit in with a country of cucks.

Thanks Americlap, you aren't as gay as people say you are. I'll try to get through it.

It is because the good roaches stay here Johan. I, the good roach, always sustain the respectful and honorable attitude towards people I met. I am a huge mofo yet I am too scared to fight people because I fear that I might actually kill them in the process. I don't know how to fight. But I can strangulate you easily. My friends and I often gather in my house and play boardgames, drink good beer and eat good food. I also never...

Nevermind. Fuck you! Stop generalising people.

fucking t*rkposting is funny sometimes

If I ever see you in real life I'm going to punch you right in your thorax

>drink good beer and eat good food

Where do you live? Let me call your nearest Imam, cos that's haram.

Only the coasts are bad.
Drive through Western Kansas and you'll see plenty of Hillary For Prison written on hay bales.

Imam can't do shit. Also, I ain't no muslim. Istanbul btw.

more pics pls i m going to use it against my turk friend

You don't sound pleasant yourself

CONSTANTINOPLE on this side of the chink whaling board

Moar sauce

You probably met people of the shitty middle easterner arab loving stupid "primarily-muslim elhamdürüllah" culture of Turkey, and their descendants
Those people are lazy, entitled, violent, dumb, sneaky dirty and ugly. Absolutely disgusting. They are the reason Erdo is after all his failures and disgraces still the number one person in Turkey. Unfortunately there are a lot of them.

We despise them too

I went to school with a nice Turk. Born and raised in Sweden, educated parents, all of his friends were Swedish. Non-practicing muslim. He would drink without a second thought, but avoid pork if convenient.

So there are exceptions here, but they are just that (exceptions).

Disgusting.

Traitor whore.

I know right
Hold the camera still you retarded bitch

The actual reason for avoiding pork or having second thought about that is because it is not a part of our culture. Back in the central asia, we only had game meat, lamb and horse meat. Yet we used to drink a lot of kimiz (fermented mare milk which is alcoholic). I mean Turks practice islam in a different manner. We adapted our nomadic traditions. Islamified our shamanic rituals. That's why most of the muslims turks would drink even though it is a greater sin than eating pork.

Why not start beating the shit out them? Fuck up their women too. No mercy

Stop taking our women and FUCK OFF back to the dark ages.

>A fucking leaf

Yeah well, for starters I can't hide behind "muh racism" like they can, so the police will actually try to stop me, which will either result in me having to kill cops, or the cops killing/arresting me.

So what do you want then, do you want big daddy murrica to save you? All i meant was don't take shit from turks, otherwise just keep crying on the internet like a little pussy.

You know what we will eventually have to do within our liftime if it gets bad enough, right?

Right now we can't do anything but better ourselves and bide our time until shit really gets bad.

>a fucking roach

I want all powerful countries to gang up and eradicate this scum. Believe it or not but I'm not your average swedcuck that takes shit from these cunts, I do fight back, but I can't do so on a massive scale without doing anything illegal.

When it comes to it, I'll be ready, brother.

Most of the muslims I've met have been excessively polite. A few I know from Iraq / Iran are very westernized, you wouldn't even know they weren't born here. They seem to be happy to be free of the shit from their homeland.

We've got our rednecks and they've got their snackbars.

Butthurt Turks are about to prove you wrong mate

What happened to the Viking blood for fucks sake? Split them in half with that huge ass waraxe.

Why are you looking to fight people like a street nigger.

Also, statistically, if you affiliate with criminals or live near criminals its probably because you are shit yourself.

Just saying.

By god, who is this semen demon? I would gladly enrich her ;^)

Word. Why do you have them around in the first place?

It must be sad to be a Swedish c-u-c-k

It's because they are closer to Africa = they are less evolved,

It's simple physics really

Just focus on the bar and keeping over your midfoot, bro. Last thing you need is to be visualizing a crusade and end up fucking up a heavy squat. Maybe save that imagery for prepping or like a mental pre-workout.

compared to western countries we're based but polish right wing is also bluepilled and easily swallows soros' baits

DIAMONDS

POST MORE

Typical Swedish cuckposting.

I guess it's all over then. brb letting achmed fuck my wife.

Grow some balls and start preparing yourself faggot. One strong man is worth a thousand cuckfags

Die

Stfu mongol. Turks are based. Turkey is based.

T*RKLER GERİ AL BURADAN ONLAR HEPİNİZE TÜKÜRÜP MÜKÜRÜP YAPIYORLAR!!!!
fakat bekle...

Friendly reminder that 99.9% of honor killings in Turkey is made by k*rds

Friendly reminder that k*rds still perform female circumcision

Friendly reminder that 35% of k*rds are illiterate

Friendly reminder if a k*rd dies, his wife is obliged to marry his younger brother

Friendly reminder that incest is a common thing amongst k*rds

Friendly reminder that k*rd is not even a real race, they are rape babbies of persians, arabs and armenians

Friendly reminder that 64% of the crimes in Turkey are committed by k*rds

Friendly reminder that the HDI of k*rd areas are african shithole tier because they destroy any help they get

Friendly reminder that k*rds immigrate to big cities because their shitholes suck dick

Friendly reminder that k*rds refuse to have a shower more than once a week

Friendly reminder that k*rds are literally cancer that's killing Turkey

nvm generalisation is good now

beejee kurtisan