Why do western women think having sex before marriage is acceptable?

Why do western women think having sex before marriage is acceptable?

Everyone knows they're more likely to divorce you and cheat on you even if they've had one partner in the past.

Besides, how can any man sleep well knowing that at some point another man was grunting and having his way with your wife? That's cuck tier

Or you are just a neckbeard and never get laid so you make shit up to feel better about your pathetic life.

>lmao you're just a virgin bro
>like bro are you retarded, like DUDE SEX LMAO

Why don't you try asking them irl instead of a bunch of anime watching virgins online

Well you are. :^)

Let's get this straight. The only people who are okay with premarital sex are

>cucks with slut gfs/wives
>roasties who get mad when people judge them for their behavior

It's in our nature to do things that feel good. What stops us from doing those things are repercussions. I would eat only cake and ice cream if there were literally no consequences, or, if I was in a state of education where I understood no consequences. Women are in the latter, they don't comprehend the consequences. They hear their friends and teachers telling them how fun sex is. On the off chance they hear someone say something about pair-bonding and monogamy, it is so foreign that it is dismissed as conspiracy theory on par with holocaust denial.

Also, on the other end of the spectrum, men are no longer selecting against promiscuous behavior. With no limitations in place, you have our current sexual revolution.

This free market makes the 80-20 atmosphere. The "virgin neckbeard" shamer posters will inevitably come to this thread. Try to ignore them. You can indulge in the hedonism after 35, assuming generation Z doesn't turn the sexual revolution around, in which case, you got absolute shit luck.

So my gf was a Virgin before we met. We shouldnt have Sex for what reason? What is bad about my behavior?

how can we "turn" the sexual revolution around when all the qt virgins have been deflowered already, and all the young kids are getting laid at 12 years old

Spotted the terrorist

are you in love? are you planning on committing, with her wanting the same? Because if not you have basically robbed her future husband of a high-value non-tarnished woman.

A man's sexual value increases the more he has sex, because men have to have desirable traits going for them in order for women to let them have sex with them. Women on the other hand have infinite access to sex, thus the more men they have sex with the lower their value is, because they are not being selective with who they fuck. Do you want a woman who will just fuck anything that comes her way? I wouldn't want that as a wife.

Nothing bad about having sex with a virgin, the problem is to the next guy who dates her, as he will be dealing with a slut which makes him automatically a cuck.

>being a Muslim

I don't know. You would have to indoctrinate an entire young generation without letting the older generations influence them. Also, delete the institution of divorce entirely. I don't think it can happen, so I'm increasing my value now. I'll begin to really cash in on my looks, money, and status around my late 20's.

I do, 22 is too young to marry imo tho. :^)

A girl having sex before marriage is okay if it's just in the family. My wife used to get fucked by her dad and that's fine.

Because they're fucking whores.

because western men accept it. go to church and find a nice young virgin. they exist outside of atheist hedonist social bubbles.

Sleeping with someone you really loved doesnt make you a slut. The person can still change to shit, does not make the next man a slut.

It has been proven time and time again that partners before marriage had only negative effects. Pro-"fuck like dogs" before marriage have as argument their addiction to sex and uncontrollable urges. Not to mention women's behavior dramatically changes after losing their virginity to "casual sex" and will fall easily to the flesh market.

Also, the men who fucked your wife before you, your kid carries their DNA too.

>Sleeping with someone you really loved doesnt make you a slut
If they're not married, yes, that's exactly what it means.

You sound bitter. I hope you find a girl that really loves you bro. Will change your perspective on the topic.

It is true that men are to blame for this. Young men, desperate to get laid, trick women into having sex with them. Women, thinking they will get loving committed bfs put out, and get surprised when the dude leaves once he gets laid because DUDE SEX LMAO

Men, have some god damn standards

>Everyone knows they're more likely to divorce you and cheat on you even if they've had one partner in the past.
Women don't care because divorce and cheating have no negative effects for them.

I've got one already and she's perfect.

Because not everyone is a total moralfag like you are. I'm not okay with slut culture, but I don't believe there is anything wrong with having premarital sex with someone you are in a committed relationship with before marriage.

And in Italy a libtard whore senator wants to make civil marriage literally open, as in wife's son is legally your own and nobody can be held accountable for cheating during marriage.