Why do Trump supporters use the deaths of innocent people to push their bigoted xenophobic agendas?

Why do Trump supporters use the deaths of innocent people to push their bigoted xenophobic agendas?

If anything this should make us MORE open to accepting refugees considering we share common pain with their suffering by the hands of extremists. We need to make bridges, not more walls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cA5TMYAqVOg#t=0m47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit tier bait

I prefer steaks to kebabs, thanks.

Hmm... really makes you think, huh?

>we're the only ones allowed to use deaths for political purposes, like gun control

Whoa, really made me think.

That's why I said IF ANYTHING. I am trying to use rightwing logic to make a connection to you guys since 99% of you are ignorant.

>name calls.
>we need more bridges.

This is a bad parody of libshits.

Ignorant of what?

>You guys are dumb, you should think more like me.
That really won hearts and minds with Hillary's election. I'm so glad to see you keep that ideology alive.

because we are the innocent people being murdered by those animals

That woman was a professional activist paid by the DNC to disrupt the rally

German cucks

Now that Trumps in charge high bidders wont win.

Because you would rather mix race and race traitor than finally accept your white privelege.

Like a jew you feel guilty. But sorry you are white and if you choose the dark side you're a race traitor and deserve to be exterminated.

Why do you WANT the white race to dissipate into just lesbians and gays who fuck muslims?

Is this a happy world for you?

One word. PSYCHO.

Get help.

where Islam i come in peace.

all i see is islam cater to my needs.

she seems a bit bulky under that shirt
i think she might detonate

can you make a "argument" without using big buzzwords?
if you actually care to look at facts, "refugeees" are mostly able-bodied men 16-30, prime fighting age

>innocent

Im pretty sure there was version with shahid belt on her

Someone need to shoop in a crashed lorry in the background and blood dripping from her hands.

If I had a bowl of M n M's, and only 3 were poisoned and will kill you, will you eat a handful?

A lot of people don't understand why muslims do suicide bombing.

It's not like they are not aware that you can make bombs explode remotely. The explosion and killing of civilians and kids is only part of the equation.

They want to make sure that every time you look at a muslim you start to worry about whether they are going to blow up or not.

It was starting to be a problem that muslims kids and women where not being treated like shit, that is why they have women and girls blowing up recently

LIKE A BRIIIIDGE
OVEER
TRROUBBLLLLEED
WATEEERRS

I WILL LAAAYYY MEEEE DOOOOOWWWN

*piano*

Ok let's treat this seriously

I live in a 15% muzzie country

Despites being illegal to make ethnic studies, they are 50percent of french prison
15 for gypsies, 10 for blacks and the rest for white ppl (not french ones, just white)

I used to visit a friend in prison btw (DUI+hit and run)

In muslim suburbs, the life expectancy of a good car is Six month (insurrance would refuse you if you live in one ( cars paid with legit money, of course drugrunner are safe)

they are proselytic and violent.

but hey since you can't feel that right now because you live in a secluded rich countrie does not make it false.

And the whole snackbar thing is roughly 60yr old it stared with creation of Israel.

Since the 90" saudis have replaced imams for ignorent violent birdheads and al jazeeera parabols on a daily basis.

for new years eve the whole police force of France in is state of emergency each year (not for terrorism, just burned cars and riots)

I won't even speak about rape of forced wedding...

Fuck even old algerian that came in the 70" are disgusted by their offspring

but hey I'm a racist bigot right?

>Why do Trump supporters use the deaths of innocent people to push their bigoted xenophobic agendas?
Because if Germany (and by extension, Western Europe) didn't open their borders to third world savages who practice a death cult "religion", they wouldn't have been able to kill innocent Europeans going about their lives.

>"Ma'am please remain seated. People behind you can't see"
>"Please be seated"
>"This is a private event and you can be thrown out"
>"Come with us please"

Fuck you op. Why do always go with "Regions of peace" when the first thing they do is either bomb your shit or run you over with shit.

All winnings is just beginning.

In order to succeed at his end game (personal glory and wealth to him and those like him) he needs to fool blue collar workers therefore not only he promised them better living conditions he also rallied them against a "common enemy" (oldest trick in the book).

Now, during the following years they will just plunder your country while no major promises are done with a few symbolic measures here and there such as illegals with criminal records get deported (like it wasnt done before) and a little bit of more fence in the border.

After 4 years, both rural workers and other blue collars will still be unemployed, /po/tard's waifus will still go for Jamal and your national debt will be in the gutter forcing the next candidates to fuck you up in the ass with more taxes.

Welcome to politics.

Pffffffhahahahahahahahaha that comic is hilarious. Hahahaha "come in peace". Ludacris scenarios that could never possibly be true. Now that's comedy.

8/8

she comes in passive aggressive peace while her husband does the jihad

Notice how huge her body is? Hmm...seems like a suicide bomber to me.

>I live in a 15% muzzie country
Such progressive!

Ignorant of what?

Images like in OP are why Hillary lost. People are tired of being treated like morons with satire and exaggerations. They have finally seen through the veil of what Islam truly is. Not that all who follow it are violent or extremist obviously, but that they can never truly meld into western society.

Why do leftists use the murder of innocent people in advertising campaigns for the groups of people who carried out the murders?

We are not victims. We are wolves not sheep, OK?

If we don't let the muslims in, they can't run us over with trucks.

why should I live in my own country in fear, just because some retards in middle east keep blowing their own countries to hell and then migrating to Europe for gibsmidats?

I'm not obliged by anything to give away my freedom and good life just for some mentally ill egocentric "good-doers" can feel good about themselves.

Basically FUCK OFF.

Sure. Let's fight the problem we're in by continuing to live by the same rules that got us here to begin with.

what the fuck where they bidding on that the muslims thought it was worth 7500?

youtube.com/watch?v=cA5TMYAqVOg#t=0m47s

Thanks but no thanks.

A recent Arab Opinion Index poll of 900 Syrian refugees found that one in eight hold a “to some extent”-positive view of the Islamic State (another 4 percent said that they did not know or refused to answer). A non-trivial minority of refugees who support a murderous, metastatic caliphate is a reason for serious concern. We don't want them here.

When Muslims fill the streets in protest after a terror attack in their name, with the same visceral rage they do when I draw a cartoon of their shitty leader.

Arab/Muslim nations owe these people FIRST, not the West.

Bidding on slaves

No. We need to kick the mudslimes out of our nations because guess what? Pisslam and Terrorism go together like bread and butter.

Captain B. Dick
>a father figure to the crew
Captain B. Dick
Captain B. Dick
Captain B. Dick
Captain B. Dick
Captain B. Dick
Captain B. Dick
Captain B. Dick
Captain B. Dick
Captain B. Dick
Captain B. Dick
Captain B. Dick
Captain B. Dick
eof $Bbo (infeger. about)

I COME IN PEACE

I'M JUST FLEEING FROM THOSE TERRIBLE MUSLIMS THAT ARE COMING BEHIND ME AND WANT TO KILL US ALL

>the deaths of innocent people
people killed by obomba and clinton's overseas escapades
if a white male president had bombed 8 different muslim cuntries you hypocrite leftys would protest every fucking day, but instead you suck obomba's dick
islam kills fags and hates women, but you defend it
fuck yourselves

why would she ask for salami?

>Why do Trump supporters use the deaths of innocent people to push their bigoted xenophobic agendas?
know peace no islam

Fixed for you, bro

I have done a practical side by side comparison of Mormons and Muslims. Guess what? They have so many similarities. They both have a FAKE prophet, they both love plural marriage, they both condone VIOLENCE for the sake of their FAKE prophets. They both have these creepy, greedy, pedo overlords "annointed by God/Allah."

I figured it out man, the Jihadist muzz are just he sandy, more tan version of the Mormons.

islam is for the middle-east, nowhere else.

* the

Aloha Snackbar!

Ever since Your father gave birth to you
Ever sonceYour father gave birth tonyouEver sinceYour father gave birth to you
Ever since
>103742290
Your father gave girth to you

Says the leaf who knows damn well we're an arab nation

Someone should edit the pic so there are suicide belt contacts sticking from underneath of her balahon.