Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the blackest of them all?

If you're looking for the country with the darkest vagina, look no further than Argentina.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OO4f7LSMwDE
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHn9VJuTzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when the first post is also the best post

no i am the blackest of them all
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Why would even sweden care about black females? I thought you guys were only into black males.

Argentina and vagina don't rhyme in english.

I'm latino and i can confirm argentinians are white
here's a picture of my white argentinian girlfriend

HOLY SHIT, ARGENTINA'S GREATEST NEMESIS JUST PROTECTED THEIR ENEMIES BY BTFO THE COUNTRY THAT HAS A BRAZILLIAN QUEEN!

Neither does pic related

Your post's not that great

BASED JOAO

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

KEK, prove this cucks how white we are.

I'd like some tomato sauce with that pasta

Argentina is literally the only country Swedes can mock for not being white

Kek confirms it

My german grandma looks pretty white desu.

whatever thing you say

VERY rare pepe.

Uruguay is blacker, ha! take that porteños del orto

It's just banter mate.

It's a shame you guys hate us though. I'd like to visit Argentina but I don't want to get shanked by some nigger shouting about >muh malvinas

The grill makes it authentic.

Nope sorry Uruguay is just like us porteños but without bolivians colombian paraguayans and other scum.
BLACKED, hot.

Nobody hates you, the stores here even sell t-shirts with the British flag... it's like a fashion trend.

I actually hate Diego and think we don't need malvinas back, since they're not even habitated by spanish speaking people

me gusta uruguay nos dieron al cuarteto de nos y al bananero
siempre me cago de risa con este video
youtube.com/watch?v=OO4f7LSMwDE
el gordo chupavergas este seguro debe andar por Sup Forums

Cool. Maybe it's just the older generation that hates Englishmen.

When the third post is also the best post

I'm the blackest for sure-

>sweden
I wonder if there was any spark of self-awareness when he posted this

we're the blackest country in all of America

don't come, we're also full

That's a cute Argentinian.

Here is my argentinian gf, is she cute?

she's from Rosario

Ahmed brings the bantz!

You posted you sister Byron, wrong pic.

memes aside

she's cute

we have niggers but not that breed of niggers more like colombian and venezuelan niggers
ive seen those in capitals and main cities but there are like 10 per city and always on the same places selling cheap jewlery

>we're the blackest country in all of America
Sorry, but this title belongs to us

buzzfeed kinda video but relevant youtube.com/watch?v=rsHn9VJuTzA

Your time has passed Sweden
You can't be blacker nor gayer than me

Reminder: Aregentians are not white

we are not white

we are even more black than France

black christian > brown muslim

That's a pic of 2 boys
Ur gay

from where did that meme came from

No one hates British here and now one cares about that stupid island. People here will lick your ass they love Europen people (exept portuguese cause they brown )

A man name Jim it ain't no doubt, and he causing lots of trouble with his baboon mouth

Anything but muslim>>>>>>>>Muslin

this desu

d-do we have any of those?

black christians or brown muslims?

yes
Btw, I've seen white girls with dark vaginas

we have lots of brown muslims

argentina

Can't wait till she's back

What are you?
A (((Marci))) cuck?

I voted massa, then scioli, you cucktard

Oh,your a special type of stupid for voting massa
Also
Why do we keep electing neo liberal trash?