Lena dumbham: "i haven't had an abortion but wish i had"

dailywire.com/news/11748/dunham-i-havent-had-abortion-wish-i-had-amanda-prestigiacomo#.WFlsA75z73Y.twitter

ok i see what you mean Sup Forums, this IS a mental illness

god

i wish i didn't find her attractive

Does she have kids? If not, isn't she basically saying nobody will fuck her manly corpse? Not very surprising.

Her face is cute and she could be a solid 7 or 8/10 if she wasn't so "Fuck traditional standards of beauty."

nobody is idiot enough to try to fuck that and get their benis bitten off by the mutant bagina

>cute

fuck off pedo

she been a great help to my no faps pledge...anytie i start to get a boner i just look at that picture. problem solved

She knows so little about adversity that she's never even been faced with an unwanted pregnancy. And now she stupidly longs for that unenviable situation.

....but I wish her trash mother had.

What??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Archive.fo
Do not give this cunt clicks

shut the fuck up and read the article faggot

Eh...I'd hit it too. In private. Maybe. She looks like she could smell bad. Is her bad posture on purpose? If so that's a huge red flag. Like: I don't care to walk about up so I definitely don't give a shit about my pussy smell.

>I'd hit it too
with a shovel, right?

Dailywire is /our guy/

>cute
merry craps and their
>the more, the merrier

>there are rich socialite parents out there that want their daughters to be like her

This is what happens when you live a life with zero hardships. You stop trying to find practical solutions to problems because none exist, so you just end up resorting to virtue signaling to get the same level of satisfaction.

Why? She's got the body of a cheeseburger.

Reminder her parents are friends with Marina Abramović and in to pedo shit.

>Excuse me, sir, do you know whe- oh my god. oh. my. god

Made up by dad for a night out with mom as a young girl..

Literally who? I've never seen this fat cow in a movie. Why do you keep bringing her up?

I'd shove rocks inside of her.

it's owned by Ben Shapiro

the things people say for (you)s

Mom's creepy art. Known alternatively as "eyes wide shut" and "eyes wide open"

If she had much bigger tits, or lost about 30 pounds, she would look fine. Like a thick Tina Fey. Her face has a mousey quality.

wait, she wants to fertilise a kid, just so a doctor can stick a pair of scissor things up her cunt, and cut the ''cells'' to pieces?

What's logic in that?

Why is it people like Trump, Farage and Coulter get death threats, but people like Dunham (who also call for white male genocide) don't?

How can there be so many pictures of her "exercising" yet she's still so fucking huge?

You can almost feel the hot fishy heat physically slamming against your body as she uncrosses her legs.

More evidence she abused her sister..

>burger beauty standards

Those are some thicc thighs

Just look at a picture of her noassatall. Should clear that up.

Reminder she openly admits to sexually abusing her younger sister when they were kids and acts like it was a liberating experience rather than something to be ashamed of.

My eyes! MY EYES!!!!

Lord kek, and I thought British people were the ugly ones..

I'm literally a 27 year old virgin and no amount of alcohol in the world could make me believe that is remotely attractive

It's wierd, but I also have a thing for Jewish women built like a fridge.

I think I'm genetically compromised Sup Forums Please liquidate me once I have served my purpose.

Why would someone wish for such a thing

Hogpog of genes being held together with fat and BO.

I for one most certainly wish for her to have each and erry abortion possible. Do you srsly want that to breed (as unlikely as it is to start with)??????

This images will hunt me in my dreams. Fuck you Maradona.

Yo momma is so fat when she does a terrible Sharron Stone impersonation, you can't even tell if she's commando or not!

I'd never openly advocate for the killing of Jew babies. That's horrible. But if they want to do that themselves...well...

Weeeellllll....I changed my mind. I'm gonna have to pass. Maybe. Lmao.

The hair cut in that clip turns me off and she's got no boobs. If her pussy smells good, and we did doggy, I might be in.

A leaf making a relevant post: such a crazy event that it wakes Kek from His slumber. Well, witnessed, I guess...

lol, look at how her thighs peel apart from each other.

honorable and underrated

What the fuck is wrong with you two?

Shouldn't someone that fat have titties?

Get out of here, you disgusting lesbians.

That haircut kills it. Eh...Fuck you guys. I'd smash it...I think. I have to know if her pussy smells!

cmon dude.

if you looked like that you would hate yourself as well.

>Open legs
>See nothing because your legs are too fat
>Everything went better than expected

>got my own show, I can do what I want
>gonna frame this shot so they see my belly AND my ass
>"lol I'm not ashamed of my body at all"
>moves like awkward lump

Just get a hooker, man. You're close to being a lifer.

Wouldn't you want to be the one to dick Lena Dunham so good that she renounces feminism?

>if

HOT CLAM JUICE

You are a seriously ill man. Get some help.

Yep, that's trolling to the point you believe it and it absorbs you.

how come these liberals are never mad at thier mothers for not having abortions?

Oh...Yeah OK I'm out.

She looks serbian as fuck

>you know you want some of this sexy potato

No fucking way that thing exercises.

Jesus Christ what the fuck...

god i fucking hate this because no matter how long and up close i look or how intensely i look, i cant tell her eyes are closed
its a mind fuck and im triggered

Look at that jiggly belly. I want to bite it.

>this is what white guys like

no wonder why things are the way they are today

I wish she had been aborted

>Cro-hate-tia

The fuck is her show about, and why is she always naked and disgusting?

exercise means nothing if you still eat like a cow
thats why you can tell so many "fit" girls are still fat as fuck and if they dont work out for even just a week they're gonna blow up immediately

I wanna put bricks up her cunt ...

Open and close your front door 14 times, then toss a pinch of salt over your left shoulder.

>mfw she is the last woman and i'm the last man in the world

>evidence
you pizza tards really are autistic aren't you? What is wrong with you? Don't you think you should dig up some actual evidence before throwing around accusations? And I don't mean "look, it's so creepy and weird! omg omg!"
I mean verifiable factual positive evidence

Yes it does, but you have to ACTUALLY exercise. Doing 3 sets of 15 reps and a 20 minute jog isn't enough to offset the five cheeseburgers you ate.
Which is why so many "fit" girls are still fat as fuck. Women don't actually exercise, they're just cardio bunnies that run for an hour and call it good.

>her face is cute
Dude, do you think women with down syndrome are cute too?

I still want it. I want it the same way I feel like jumping off of high places, or doing those extra 4 or 5 lines of coke. It would be like fucking a bean bag chair stuffed with pudding.

I'd fuck the Jew right out of her, and then she would make me meaty children to rule the earth.

trolololol

not even with his alien dick.

So you're really into ham then?

Nigga what?

Use this one instead (feel free to change the words). If you can't read the thumbnail it sucks.

Y'all are thirsty niggas

Even we won't rape her