/POL redpill me on girls. i never had gf should i get one?

/POL redpill me on girls. i never had gf should i get one?

sure, dont rush it and just find a good one

Rare.

tattoos, especially sleeve tattoos, are a serious red flag

so are:
>had an abortion
>piercings
>anything more than minimal makeup
>cutter
>substance abuser
>can't remember how many people she's slept with

>newfag

The sooner you swallow the yellow pill, the sooner you'll realize that Asian women are made for the white man and the white man alone. Behind every great white man is a good Asian woman by his side.

forgot
>religious

>tfw this is my type

I'm never getting married and it sucks.

Or lack of a father.

>tfw touchless 26yo virgin

>>can't remember how many people she's slept with
sleeping with anyone is a bad sign.

serial monogamy trains the person to treat relsionships as disposable and casual sex is a sign of hedonism and lack of forethought especially when it fucks with your pair bonding. studies have shown that people who have more than one partner through life are less likely to be happy or stay married.

I guess if you want to be a divorced faggot with a whore wife you can marry an "experienced" girl.

Yes, but don't get one that is fat, has tattoos, has piercings, dyes her hair in unnatural colors, is not a virgin, does drugs, smokes, drinks alcohol or does not share the same race as you.

go to the laundromat and fold your laundry behind an old woman. she will back up into you and apologize, usually touching your arm in the process.

or you could kill yourself because you're an in the closet faggot.

>get someone that doesn't exist

:(

>TFW if she didn't ruin herself with tattoos she would be a solid 10/10

>getting touched by old woman in a laundry
is that an american thing?

Long story short

>Help qt girl from abusive relationship
>Get along good
>later realize how blue pilled she is and does not respond to logic or biology

She would rather help a disabled nutcase or an immigrant than our elder, genuinely believes there are more than two genders etc etc, the list is long. Make sure you won't hate her in the beginning

Dyed hair, or has dyed hair.

yes

then wen she'll leave you for a ripped black dude you'll get insta-redpilled

Who the fuck CARES.

Just focus on yourself, your dreams, your ambitions, amass a fortune, and truly become happy.

Only then will you attract the "right" woman, and I say that only because women like to come in at the most opportunistic of times, aka. when you're happiest.

If you're smart, you'll just fuck young sluts hoping to get shit from you when you're in your early 30's.

Remember, the grass isn't always greener. Marriage is a meme. Love doesn't truly exist for anything other than your own offspring or blood related family members.

DEUS VULT!

This. This user gets everything.

This

Religious women are obsessed with authority. If it comes between you and the state, or you and God, then you lose every time. They're incapable of thinking for themselves

>tfw into tattoo babes

Sure they exist. They are just almost certainly religious and are looking for better people than you or I.

no nodiko, chink whores is way to go.
If you're lucky, you may catch a passable tranny on the mtkvari bank

This fucking leaf knows

>abusive relationship

They're not your responsibility, user. Especially considering they'll stab you in the back once they're finished

>last night
>have sex with gf
>big boobs
>gets aroused when I touch her nipples
>I start sucking and licking her nipples as I ram it in
>she grabs my head and force presses it down on her boob
>licking nipple like crazy
>can't breath properly because boob is all over my face
>I'm literally being smuthered by boob
>i'm caressing the otherboob with my right hand
>the only thing I can feel is boob, the only thing I can taste is boob, the only thing I can smell is boob

gf's are alright.

nobody here goes to church, also church girls tend to be batshit crazy

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this sort of post

it's just how old Americans act, they are more hands on and less aware of their surroundings.

they usually apologize when they bump into you because it's polite but they also touch your arm as to drive the point home, the proper thing to do is apologize back because you were close enough to them and practically setting them up to be rude.

I don't know if people do this on purpose but I'm sure some autistic faggot is going to try it now.

can't blame you, man. Georgian women are shit

I saw a women getting talked shit to in McDonald's yesterday and I walked up to her boyfriend and told him he was right and she needs to listen better.

never had, never will and couldn't care less

>tfw massaging your legs after a long trip to the gym.

Having a fetish is fine, just remember who you can trust and who you can't because staying with a women for too long give them special rights against you.

>he doesn't stick in crazy
missing out senpai

Hair dye and tattoos are not in and of themselves the problem, so if you're into that its fine.

Find a girl who loves her father, and had a good relationship with him. It's a good indicator of song family values and will be a good partner.
Even if they're not red pilled they will be responsive to it.

Any girl that doesn't have a good relationship with her father is damaged and won't end well. All the behavior that is a problem usually stems from this.