Why don't we offer male niggers $1k when they turn 18 to become permanently sterilized? The economy would fix itself...

Why don't we offer male niggers $1k when they turn 18 to become permanently sterilized? The economy would fix itself. Prison population would go down over time. They'd spend that money on rims and chicken and shit, it'd be good.

because that is fixing the symptom instead of the illness, suck a dick and kill yourself retard.

uh you want to shoot them instead?

>because that is fixing the symptom instead of the illness, suck a dick and kill yourself retard.>>Anonymous (ID: hD3k2V/N)
>12/20/16(Tue)15:03:41 No.103758250
>Why don't we offer male niggers $1k when they turn 18 to become permanently sterilized? The economy would fix itself. Prison population would go down over time. They'd spend that money on rims and chicken and shit, it'd be good.

They did a similar program in India however they found people can still cause trouble while alive...

Or we can just shoot them you goddamn nigger lover.

>18
So after they've already had three kids?

This. Most ghetto nigs already have a kid by that point.
Also I doubt any young black male would agree to sterilizing themselves.
They'd take the money and spend it on madden and sneakers in a day.

I've been saying this for months but nobody listens

You need to offer it to the mothers when they get pregnant/after they give birth. Offer them free gibs to sterilize their children. Nigs have no empathy and are incapable of planning for the future so they'll take the bait.

But it fixes the spread of the illness.. and slowly rescinds it

>The economy would fix itself.
On the contrary, the economy would shrink.

Why pay them shit? Melt some drug with their water supply to make them go feral...oh, wait!

S..s...s...sauce?

Reminder that black birth rates are steady and don't rise at all because of abortion. Blacks are a problem that MUST be dealt with eventually, but right now we face a much bigger threat from Hispanics.

It's in the top right of the pic you wanker.

used to be you could play 500 for them already fixed

True, but it would ease the pain. We need to get rid of liberals, and niggers- Muslims will behave themselves.

Yeah I had an idea once, it was called "Post-Abortion Traumatic Compensation" The reasoning behind this name is so libs cannot attack it without making themselves look like shit. The presented reason behind this is that Abortion is a traumatic event that women need to cared for after, the payment would likely by 50k. The actually ulterior motive would to have poorer women have so many abortions they would have problems conceiving later on in life. 50k is a relatively cheap numer taking into all the welfare the woman would have received and the child would receive as well.

but their race will eventually disapear dumbass

Thank you. I noticed it after I took my eyes off of her tight little ass.

Because most niggers are dads by 14

Economy would shrink, but productivity per capita would rise, likewise government budgets would shrink as welfare would not be utilized as much, and police and security wouldn't be needed as much.

I like the idea, but it is the wrong group.

The only people complaining about other people are the rednecks and the whites.

Wouldn't it be a lot easier to fix the problem if those who think it is a problem were to disappear?

I mean, if the minority is the problem, then the real minority are the ones who are complaining.

Why not just get rid of them?

You realize most niggers don't work, right?

>Niggers in your living space are an economic advantage

Doesn't matter, the economy would shrink asit is based on population no matter whether they work or not as they receive welfare to spend money. What would happen is an increase in productivity per capita and less taxation needed for budgets.

only 1k? me and you both know this isn't enough

as a black person i'd easily do it for 15k+

we already send billions to israel...cost would be alot lower in comparrison

15k is a start, it's negotiable

You forgot all the tumblrinas, muslims, minorities, and libtards complaining about white males being the root of all evil m8.

>Economy would shrink, but productivity per capita would rise
It doesn't matter how much you produce if you don't have enough people to sell to.
Population size is an advantage to economy, why do you think jews are bringing everyone they can into your countries?

200k is solid IMO. They will spend it very quick anyway and you get what you want.

MOOOODS

Offer anyone money to get sterilized as long as they make under 80k/y

you sound educated. your average hood nog (i know plenty, i went to inner city schools) would fucking JUMP at the opportunity to get 1k in cash for a few hours doing nothing

Oh Costa Rica, that's why we have you, the brown skinned Roman Catholics that do nothing but fuck all day long without protection, in your shitty countries that we export American goods to in exchange for bananas. Our population can stagnate, or decline but as long as we sell superior goods to yours which you guys won't be producing anytime soon, we can maintain a strong economy.

pic related

No one would be stupid enough to accept castration for a grand.

>rims and chicken

Simple joys

>ad homs
I'm here on vacation so better rev those arguments up senpai
And to your post: False my dude. You need to maintain a big enough demand for your goods, regardless of quality, otherwise you will have a net loss.

/thread

I think it's a brilliant plan. You don't even have to specify it's for niggers, just say it's a government program to "compensate" citizens for managing the birth rate and the Dindus will be all over dem programs like there's no tomorrow.

and then we castrate all pedos like yourself

You know what... I have an idea. Why don't we convince Bill Gates that offering vasectomies and birth control should be a part of his humanitarian activities in Africa? He won't be able to keep the continent fed for very long if they keep breeding like rabbits.

No problem, we have refined advertising to a science. Plus we have a large military that could be used to enforce demand.

>OP for Trump's cabinet when?

Free 1k and then you can bust nuts in Aquisha's pussy how much you want without repercution ?

Of course they'll do it, especially those we exactly want to do it.

You guys don't realise they spend their whole day trying to think how to get 20 bucks for weed and blunts. They'd sell their best friends for 100$.

You're talking about people that ran away from girl they get pregnant.
Any intelligente black man will say no, but the niggers will think "awww shiet man dat a gud deal".