Don’t let our response to Ankara and Berlin be the one terrorists wish for

>Terrorists commit atrocities and Nigel Farage and others use them to generate fear and hatred of Muslims. This is exactly what fanatics want

I hope you're not planning on letting the terrorists win are you?

The only solution to Islamic terrorism is more Islam.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/dec/20/ankara-berlin-terror-islamist-farage-right?CMP=twt_gu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Yellow_Ribbon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boring
Just more false flags
So quit citing fake msm

THE ENEMY WINS IF YOU STOP THEM FROM INVADING YOUR LAND

They literally say this after every attack

You want to fuck with terrorists?

Allow citizens to carry arms. Even the chief of INTERPOL agrees that it's the most effective way to quickly respond to such threats.

The best thing to do at the moment isn't attack the rebels in Syria, but to attack the root of the problem: refugees and migrants within their own borders. Mass deportations is the first legitimate step in this Islam problem.

Based Nigel. Don't be pic related.

But I want rage, anger and hate. It is the fuel the western world needs to cleanse itself from shitskins, pc and leftist ideology.

If good honest Brits started gunning down Muslims in the streets tomorrow; I'd watch every brave British soul livestreaming it; whilst drinking Earl Grey.

>I hope you're not planning on letting the terrorists win are you?
I hope that we genocide them and prepare for the retaking of Constantinople. I am sure that is something they most definitely do not want.

What DO the terrorists "wish for"?

Seriously. Like what is their endgame?

Does any self-repsecting listen to this cumblasting meme?

Owen looks like a 15 year old boy and his logic follows that of a 15 girl

maybe soon euros will wake up and start deporting these invaders

So what if we dont fear and hate muslims and instead just remove them from our countries?

I don't get it. Like i really don't get it.

A pony
A PlayStation
And death to the unbelievers.

You'd think that after the 50th time of saying this, they'd understand that it only helps the people doing this shit.

Holy war to kill and enslave all non-believers.

>>Terrorists commit atrocities and Nigel Farage and others use them to generate fear and hatred of Muslims. This is exactly what fanatics want

Why do they repeat this bullshit every single time?
Spread Islamophobia is obviously not what terrorists intent. Are liberals really that braindead?

Or maybe they increase the flood again

Yuropoors are crazy

terrorists want to die? fucking kek
if they want to die, and the rest of the world wants to kill hem i guess everybody wins

Genocide is the only option that ends this.

Theirs, or ours. Murder or suicide, choose your sin.

Yes. Their route is the tried and true way of making sure this will continue to go on. Its their agenda, and they don't care how many ethnic Europeans die to get there.

>Don’t let our response to Ankara and Berlin be the one terrorists wish for

Yeah, guys, please don’t die when someone shoots you or drives you over.

I don't understand the end game of terrorists.

If it ever came to a point where increased tension caused all Muslims to join ISIS. We'd wipe them from the face of the earth.

>Don't let our response to Ankara and Berlin be the one terrorists wish for

But we're actually doing that.
We let them continue like nothing happend.

They don't understand it themselves.

It really boils down to a very backward medieval "hurr durr they are living differently to us, they must die" mentality.

This thread needs more smuggies.

this is jolly gut !

“But it won’t change the way we live life here in Berlin.”, Berlin’s interior senator Andreas Geisel said.

"geisel" means "hostage" TOP KEK

explain to me, exactly, without memes, how are we better than jihadis, if our response is to kill infidels (muslims) in retailiation?
Doesnt that make us exactly the same?
Non memetic responses pls

I hope it happens in my lifetime

it's the one ideology I truly wish to see wiped from the earth

We need to kill this incoherent talking point. There are no terrorists with an ear cocked at Terri Gross to monitor political rhetoric. Muslims are bound to either perform acts of spontaneous violence (to incentivize conversion by making infidelity unpleasant, not in reaction to anything the infidels do), or to financially support those who do, or at least to provide safe houses or not aid the investigation. This is a foundational commandment of Islam agreed upon by "all the scholars."

>If you don't let a group of people who are exponentially more likely to commit acts of terrorism in your country, you empower terrorists
>This is the message of the left

Shall we sit on our high horse while our people die?

They want soft targets to remain soft because killing non-believers gives them a passport to paradise. That's it. They kill because their holy texts exhort them to.

What people like Owen Jones do is applying a lot of rationalisation and cognitive dissonance to such islamic attacks and then try to convince people through propaganda - his article in the OP is pretty much a template of post-terror attack Guardian articles - that "the West" is actually the root cause of any and all social unrest or attacks against westerners.

Deporting is killing, now?

Because if we're actually killing them, it should be the armed populous responding to an attack.

Turkey doesn't have anti-Muslim hysteria, yet they still have terrorist attacks. Clearly not being xenophobic to Muslims has no effect on terrorism

You'd think they wouldn't want you to see that the author is a nu-male.

>"Yeah, you know who the real evil people are? That's right, all of the racist, xenophobic, anti-Semitic, Islamophobic, homophobic, transphobic white people! THEY WANT TO KILL EVERYONE!"
>Hasn't been a white terrorist organisation since the IRA and the last time any majority white religion was killing "non-believers" it was when they were hunting witches
>"IF YOU DON'T AGREE THAT THE RELIGION OF PEACE IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE YOU'LL MAKE THEM MURDER US ALL! GIVE THEM MORE TOLERANCE YOU ZEALOTS! DON'T NAME CALL THEM!"
>Peaceful Muslims murder non-believers on an almost daily basis

Really activated my almonds. I hope this faggot is first on the day of the rope.

Also a reminder that in this book Owen "I'll take your kids to the park, you and Jamal relax!" Jones is a literal cuck. Pic related.

This is the best way to halt domestic Islamic terrorism.

I was just watching right now an "news editorial" they do in the CATHOLIC tv channel here in Spain (Literally catholic, is paid by the Catholic Church)...

AND THEY JUST SAY THE SAME DAMM THING AS LEFTIES ARE SAYING RIGHT NOW LIKE OPs PIC

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK, THEY FUCKING ATTACKED A CHRISTMAS MARKET FOR GOD SAKE

YOU FUCKING POPE LEFTIE CUNT REEEEEEEEEEE

>Hurr durrrr derp duuur

seems so far the more they kill you, the more you defend them and invite them in and give them taxdollars

Jesus christ.

Once we convince them that we are tolerant and love them as human beings and don't judge them for their skin color and religion, they will lay down their arms and sing kumbaya with us. That's just human nature.

Most of these acts can be stopped if people aren't too afraid to report these pigs. Political correctness was fun and harmless in the 90s, but now it's costing lives!

That is the endgame. They want Islamic Armageddon, where there will be a final battle, Islam will win, and the infidel is cleansed from the earth.

It's a death cult.

>When you tell infidels that you killed them in the glorious name of allah but they just keep blaming themselves and apologising to you.

upboated :^)

I love this picture kek

is this the same faggot that tried to defend multiculturalism on some british show after seeing how 90% of people asked were against it?

Owen Jones is such a disgusting cuck.

Virtually every single Muslim is a fanatic.

Yes.

People find his sort disgusting. He won't accept it.

What we fight for is important. Its what makes us different.
But if we are deporting based on religion, its the same thinking. Plus if we deport them back to their enemies, it might well be death.

I'm sure they aren't wishing for complete and total annihilation

DEFENDING YOURSELF IS WHAT THE TERRORISTS WANT

More lefty solutions please! If we all convert, there won't be any more Islamic terror attacks? If we just give Sharia law official status the problem goes away?

I mean let's think outside the box here. How cucked can you go? They're running out of room to maneuver at this point?

lol I remember this cuck getting so angry at the Orlando shooting being islamic terror that he stormed off on live TV, extra funny since he's gay so he knows deep down muslims think he deserves to die but he tries his best to fight the cognitive dissonance

this cant be real. thats the definition of cuckoldry.

how does this guy even have a job

OP's right.

If we all converted to Islam, pledged allegiance to the Caliphate, and did whatever they told us to there would be no reason for them to behead us.

No, it's doesn't. Newtons 3rd Law, but. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Opposite. They brought this to Europe, and there is no reason to tolerate it. Punching a bully doesn't make you a bully. Its not the a tion, it's the intent.

Kek, they want nothing, they are just dump goatshaggers that like to burn flags and exploding inside buses on weekends

Kek has spoken through me

Islam is a totalitarian, supremacist, apartheid and imperialistic ideology of hate that does not belong to any society that respect liberty, justice and human rights. Islam creates new jihadis every day by having boys memorize the hate speech of Koran, and Hadiths and emulating criminal war lord Mohamed.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM

Every time.

The response they wish for is more grovelling and weakness so they can do it again.

Why do the left think that anyone that doesn't agree with them belongs to the same political camp?

I get that I'm sort of doing the same thing here, and I suppose that 21st century politics has become ridiculously dichotomous. Farage for example has never said that he doesn't like Muslims. Yet here we see some fagtard liberal accusing him of that. Let's not kid ourselves, we're just as guilty of it as well - lumping them all together as "the left" or "liberals".

It's fucking annoying. It's only creating huge divides in our societies and eroding independent thought, as there is so much pressure to be on either one side or the other - and once you choose a side there is just as much pressure to align all of your political thoughts and ideals on every issue with theirs.

We need more pluralistic politics that doesn't force people into two camps. That way we will have more intelligent, better representative democracies and societies that aren't as divided and partisan.

Who's to blame? The mouthpieces of the current political system. Faggots like Owen Jones, loudmouths like Alex Jones. By and large. But we must take responsibility ourselves for being lazy enough to give in and behave this way. Change starts with us, guys. Eschew the two dimensional fallacy of politics.

Yeah, everybody carrying a gun will totally stop somebody from dropping a bomb in a bag.

Most people aren't stupid enough to think blaming the religion of a billion plus people for the acts of a few is a sound strategy.

Tobias (((Schwarz)))

But if we are deporting based on religion, its the same thinking.
As what? Killing them? No it's not. Can I cross the border into Saudi Arabia and expect to be given free housing, food, and education? NO I'd get my throat slit in 5 seconds

>Plus if we deport them back to their enemies, it might well be death
Owell man. They should've stayed and fought for their own fucking country instead of running away and leaving their wives and children behind like a bunch of fucking cunts

North Africans don't upboat their rafts sink

I just realised they are both Jones's

Fucking (((Jones))) divide and conquer tactics

>Do you support honor killings? Y/N
>Do you support sharia law? Y/N
>Do you support throwing gays off of rooftops? Y/N

There ARE actually Muslims who are peaceable. I knew one who would cook with wine, ate bacon, didn't pray every twenty minutes, etc. For him it was actually a cultural thing. Hell, if apostasy wasn't punishable by death, a TON of Muslims would leave it immediately. Those Muslims can stay.

fucking this why cant conservacucks understand this?

>Surrender is a perfectly acceptable alternative in extreme circumstances! The Empire may be gracious enough to...

>If you kill your enemies, they win

fucking kek how the one looking like a faggot is the one with a brain

is owen a kike?

Ignoring the problems and bowing down to the ones causing the problems is a degenerated way of thinking. This will get no one anywhere. It will allow more lives to be taken, it's disgusting these people think this way.

Every gaming Arab I've met uses an Xbox. PlayStation is the domain of Black weebs and people who don't really like games and just want to watch Netflix.

>Most people aren't stupid enough to think blaming the religion of a billion plus people for the acts of a few is a sound strategy.

Said by the same person who says "white people are responsible for slavery" and "the catholic church needs to pay for being a bunch of baby rapers".

its just globalism damage control

THE RESPONSE THAT THE TERRORISTS WANT IS THAT YOU COWER IN FEAR SAY NOTHING AND GIVE ISLAMISTS EVERYTHING THAT THEY WANT

THEY SURE AS FUCK DONT WANT TO BE KICKED OUT OF EUROPE

>owen jones

Absolute demagoguery.

The endgame for journalists and thinkers like this is to keep white people calm for long enough that they can get outbred by the incoming hoards of shitskins, until eventually theres no more whites to do anything and the globalist model will be complete

Why do the same people who say that it's not okay to blame all Muslims for a few terrorists also say that all white people are responsible for a few racists?

I agree that not all Muslims should be blamed, but we have to start somewhere. You can't look for terrorists without being critical of the demographic they come from. Same goes for racists as well. There is no use for double standards.

Don't let the terrorist importers determine what should be done.

this little freak is a legit perv

first thing that comes out of his mouth after seeing the poll is basically "but black men are fucking white women! its wonderful!"

hes probably a nonce as well

>if you let them win, you win!
>if you don't let them win, you lose!

It's been this way since I was growing up but I never understood why nogs preferred consoles so much over PC gaming.

>It doesn't work for absolutely all situations and therefore isn't a viable tool for any situation

Whenever there's a terror attack now, we have hordes of people pointing cameras at them and yet only in the "backwards" places like the US do people actually point guns at them.

All these fuckers wont stay in their own Muslim shitholes and fix their own countries. Easier for them to flee to Europe or America.
Thing is, if something terrible happened in the US, not a country in the world would offer to help us.

These liberals keep thinking that these islamists have the same mentality as them.

They don't understand that the mindframe of a religious zealot is completely different from someone who does a gender studies/art degree in some upper class college.

Fucking hell owen jones is a peice of shit.
And a genuine faggot.

>someone shoots up a place
>ALL GUNS AND GUN NUTS!

>terrorist kills people
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS

We care, user.

We care.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Yellow_Ribbon