Why is the Indian Right Wing just as bad as the American Left?

Why is the Indian Right Wing just as bad as the American Left?

Other urls found in this thread:

historydiscussion.net/history-of-india/timurs-invasion-on-india-what-were-its-effects/2692
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i understand 10% of the words in that title

They're both literal Shit.

It isn't tho, kya keh rha hai bhai?

BJP>Congress

You do realize how fucked our nation was when congress was in charge, right?

>Taimur
FUCKING TRIGGERED

>TAIMUR
JUST FUCKING WAKE ME UP ALREADY

Bhai hme kya pari hai ki ya log bollywood mai kya kar rha hai?

Facebook sai Sup Forums pai aye ho kya?

nice bantz

I don't get it? Are they pissed he's named after pic related?

yep because they're "offended" that timur was an alpha

>He fell for the BJP jew.

I can confirm that over 90% of Indians never knew about him until now, Timur's descendants and Timur killed millions of Hindus and other people around Asia. His descendants also had invaded India and fucked up India pretty badly you can see Modern day India is still in the dark ages because of Mughual Empire and British Raj.

Timur, who referred to himself as the ‘Sword of Islam’, don't listen to the OP he's just a pissed off muslim because our prime minister Modi has killed muslims.

historydiscussion.net/history-of-india/timurs-invasion-on-india-what-were-its-effects/2692

Bhai tum kon sa shahar sai ho?

t. butthurt hindutvavadi

"Oy vey goyim it is not very politically correct to name your kid timur because it offends muh sentiments and because a string of letters literally TRIGGERS us"

I know who Timur is, it just seems like Indians have much better things to be butthurt over tbqh.

This is no America here, degeneracy in India wouldn't be tolerated.

Go away with your muslim degeneracy to Western countries before we commit mass genocide here in India.

You aren't responding to anything i'm saying in Hindi, which can mean either :-

1)You're using a proxy.

2)You're a South Indian abo who doesn't speak any Indo-European languages.

>tfw even countries like India are getting cucked by Islam

Lol that's exactly my point.

The right wingers here are massive faggots like the left wingers there. They get offended for stupid little things and demand right-wing political correctness. I'm glad Trump got elected, burgerbro, but keep him accountable. Unchecked republican power means that you'll revert back to your dubya days.

Chal bey chutiye.

Chup sale muslim facebook sai yaha aa gya wahi same chutyagiri bolna

>Implying I'm Muslim.
Tujhse criticism sahi nahi jaati? Saala Bhakth.

Name one better political party than BJP
Of course, i realize that BJP is NOT 100% purely good but it's the best we have right night for India.