Drumpf already getting BTFO and he's not even president yet

Drumpf already getting BTFO and he's not even president yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38383146
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Arnold_(actor)#Personal_life
twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/811265576177909760
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He already won
Making him unpopular won't do a fucking thing
His VP is an openly homophobic man who wants to taze faggots
Who cares what the mean cheeto man said 20 years ago

Even if that were true, why would Tom Arnold have footage belonging to NBC?

Lmfao at ppl who think this matters at all if these tapes came out a year ago maybe it would have some effect but now it's too little too late

>"racist"
>he didnt use them during the actual election
he either cannot release them or they arent real

One has to be incredibly retarded to release the outtakes when the person is already the president elect.

>Tom Arnold

literally who

although soul plane is cuckkino

Ok, but when is he releasing them?

Didn't they do this before with the supposed nigger tapes?

Release them and see NOTHING happen :^)

Yeah, and he decided not to release them during the election because he hates Hillary and wanted her to lose, being a strong conservative Republican and all...

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38383146

Blackteacher has students write a persuasive essay defending kkk. What strange reality have i woken up in.

Why the fuck is he wearing makeup?

>If we call them racists for the 89045th time It will work for sure!

Have the Jews ever been so out in the open with bullshit?!

Arnold was raised a Methodist. He converted to Judaism upon marrying Roseanne Barr in 1990, and still practices Judaism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Arnold_(actor)#Personal_life
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Arnold_(actor)#Personal_life

Hillary Clinton's name belongs on ships, and airports, and tattoos. She deserves straight-up hagiographies and a sold-out Broadway show called RODHAM. Yes, this cultural canonization is going to come after the chronic, constant, nonstop "On the other hand" sexist hedging around her legacy. But such is the courage of Hillary Clinton and her supporters; we reverse patriarchal orders. Maybe she is more than a president. Maybe she is an idea, a world-historical heroine, light itself. The presidency is too small for her. She belongs to a much more elite class of Americans, the more-than-presidents. Neil Armstrong, Martin Luther King Jr., Alexander Fucking Hamilton.
Hillary Clinton did everything right in this campaign, and she won more votes than her opponent did. She won. She cannot be faulted, criticized, or analyzed for even one more second. Instead, she will be decorated as an epochal heroine far too extraordinary to be contained by the mere White House. Let that revolting president-elect be Millard Fillmore or Herbert Hoover or whatever. Hillary is Athena.

Fire away, faggot. What did the MSM's smear tactics accomplish, exactly?

He's your President.

Never. He's lying, or else he would have released them before the election.

>Tom Arnold

Jesus its fucking sad now. Democrats, go home, you're drunk.

>Releasing damaging evidence after the election is done

What a fucking idiot

Hearing how Trump talks off-the-record like in the pussy tapes, I'd wager that this "racist outtake" is trump and a black contestant saying "nigga" and laughing as people around them guffaw and recoil.

Even if he did, he couldn't release them

Appears to be fucking nothing

I wish someone would curbstomp this faggot on periscope. That's all I want for Christmas.

>tfw you know why you keep coming here
>tfw you understand intellectually that the stain on her name is only getting darker over time as her iniquities are discovered
>tfw you can never leave

I have footage of Tom Arnold raping a baby, unfortunately I'm not allowed to release it.

>Hillary Clinton did everything right in this campaign

Except visit Wisconsin or Michigan even once.

>>
Tom Arnold Master Plan, have videos that could prevent Trump from being elected, release them after he has been elected.

That's actually a good exercise in critical thinking.

The left still pretending they're relevant.

>how cute

Why visit sure things?

what did she mean by this?
twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/811265576177909760
literally not even meme'ing; our grandma is drunk again

Didn't they already hint at this before the election? Was supposed to turn the tide again after Comey and all that.

Then release them you fuck. If you had them you would have released it a long time ago. Just another attention whore grasping for his 5 minutes of fame.

yeah, because when I think of responsible adult discussion about the merits of a president, while being able to put aside any strawmanned "racism", I think Tom Arnold. Even Rosie O'Donnell couldn't handle him - he made her gay.

>We have unreleased footage of Trump being racist
>Nothing happens
>Trump becomes president elect
>We still have footage of Trump being racist

Yeah okay. If it was true they would have released it before it was too late.

This right here. He doesn't have shit or he would have released them before the election concluded. It's too late now. He is lying.

Tom Arnold was married to Roseanne Barr, not Rosie O'Donnell

Can't he be impeached?

>implying they wouldn't have released it on november 1st if they had it.

You have to break the law to be impeached

Tom Arnold found dead after sudden luxury gardening accident

I have film of tom Arnold rapeing elderly women at gunpoint unfortunately I can't release the footage.

Tom, wearing those stupid glasses won't make us think you're intelligent.

It's nothing. He would have used them sooner if they were noteworthy.

So what? Why any white person should care about being labeled racist? I mean, leftist and other sjws have made it clear that all white persons are racist. Because this is how they think, by being white you are automatically racist, why should anyone care about this evidence when they have already made their mind?

If you read the transcript it is obvious Tom Arnold is lying. He wants you to believe "HUNDREDS" of Hollywood people watched it and traded it around and we're supposed to believe NONE of them were willing to leak it.

Literally impossible. Arnold just wants his name in the news.

Who cares. Trump won. Go cry somewhere else.

No wonder Roseanne left him. He's a faggot.

Back in high school, when we had to do debates, the one black guy in our class was in the team defending slavery.
They won.

Tom Faggot Arnold- The Cuck that took alimony from his redpilled Ex Wife.

Who gives a fuck.

Your whole outlook. The racism. The oppression. It's all irrelevant.

Your ideology is irrelevant. Nobody cares what you think.

The election and the electoral congress vote are both over, he could get up on stage and do moonman karaoke for 5 hours straight and it wouldn't fucking matter one bit
they can't impeach him for "being racist"

But... but muh fee-fees.

>trying to impeach the president for exercising his first amendment rights
That will end well

Assravaged mod that got fired crying on /qa/

His delicious tears

Note: not a raid

And i have footage of Tom Arnold making anti semetic statements in the 80s

Jaundiced...alcohol or hepatitis.

Looks like a cuck...

Quacks like a cuck...

Why even say it and not just release it.

My fucking sides. There is justice against SJWs on Sup Forums

its just trump saying lewd and outrageous things and everyone on set is laughing with him

people who was willing to buy the tape for millions of dollars after pussygate viewed it and realized its fucking nothing

>I was mod from 2004 to 2011

we finally found the source of the cancer that killed Sup Forums

Fuck this 3D printed glasses lookin motherfucker

not bad , it would be good for character development for like a flamboyant struggling gay kid in a musical

How did he loose so much so fast and was it DNP?

I just can't understand twitter speak. It's like it's own language. am I getting old? I'm only 26.

lol this faggot would have eleased the tapes before the election if he had them. Calling bullshit

>waits till after the election to bring this up

Fucking liar.

Drumpf is finished. He'll never be president.