Claim to be a savior of the white race

>claim to be a savior of the white race
>not producing as many fully white offspring as you can with your fully white wife

You have 10 seconds to give me your best excuse

Where do I start?

sage this degenerate slide thread immediately

"If the day should ever come when white people must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake "

Who's quote? End result seems similar to the original story for Time Machine (the Book, not the liberal film version) if you look far ahead.

a slightly modified version by Dr. Joseph Goebbels

I never claimed to be a savior of the white race cause I'm not a fedora'd edgelord.

I'm only 12

No excuse needed, I already have 2 white children. I waited until my mid-30s though.

But I am. Got #5 in my wife now. There'll be at least a dozen before she's done making baby.

then you're not a member of the white race

> "hehe, hi user, please don't be a traitor when you grow up"

No wife.
No nearby wife material.
No money.

>Am spic therefor will not be taking a white redpilled qt
Why even live

>One nipple at 6 O'clock, other nipple at 11 O'clock....

DROPPED!

Because I'm not a white trash degenerate. My wife will fall pregnant three times, no more. If their are any twins, so be it. I won't half-raise an army of children just because Africa seems content in starving itself to death. I am aware of my capacity both in time to properly raise a child and financial resources of my wife and I.

Are there any nude photos of the girl you posted?

Because I'm not white, only 3/4 white.

Don't have a wife yet, 20 yrs old. Only have a gf but if she gets pregnant then I'm fucked because she's from Germany with really conservative parents, they'll probably kill me

go sniff a halfbreeds ass degenerate (muh thicc) .. you've been dropped from our people

I went through a really blackpilled ancap phase like a lot of people here. Saw the decline of white civilization and decided to disassociate myself from it and pretend it doesnt matter and doesnt bother me. I'll get on it now though I am not sure where to start. None of the thots i been dicking with internet dating have really been mother material.

you're a bitch .. I hope she doesn't pass your weak ass genes on either. kys

you don't sound like father material either degenerate

It's a figure of speech. I'd like to see some 80 year olds try come down here and kill me anyway for that, they'll probably just yell at me over the phone.

I'm poor and sickly. Don't have the physical stamina to raise a family. I'm past my Half-Life anyway.

What's the point if they all will fly to London and fuck niggers.

I've got a good career and a house, what more do you want.

I meant you're a bitch for fearing children and marriage (you can't handle the responsibility of being a man)
making excuses but still proud of himself
you're insecurities are so evident (but "she *could leave me and take muh finances"
"yeah I make her wet bro"
pick one

oh, that's exactly how the fuck you got on this planet .. people had kids during the black death
during world wars and you're proud of material shit
guys like you are the male version of cat ladies

I barely have the energy to get out of bed in the morning. Saving the white race is way out of league.

>ironically dresses up to tease puritans
>gets ass warts

Justice served

is this Anne Frank ? I think she was gassed for writing shitty poetry.

It's virtually impossible to find a woman who wants more than 1 child, let alone 10 of them.
It's not even that I'm beta. Just finding ANY woman isn't hard, but all the women I ever met/dated wouldn't want to have more than 2.

Tfw gotten 17 white chicks pregnant and haven't taken custody for one of the little brats

You white boys have no chance. In 10 more years boomers will be over 80 and their average lifespan is in the mid 70s. (Boomers are keeping you at 60%)

No chance bros.

Fuck off, I never said that. But what's the point of having a child if you can't fucking afford to bring it up

Okay you're not making any sense.

>my best excuse

I'm an engineer

I have three wives and nineteen kids, and DNA test results proving every one of them is mine. The fuck you want from me

I'm a 5'7" manlet. The white race is better off without my genes.

>best excuse
jews convinced white women to not want babies anymore

I hate kids and I don't care about anyone but myself

>posts coalburner

Pottery

>gassed
user, I...

The world needs more supreme gentlemen

That smug bitch really annoys me but she sure has a nice looking vagina

Because I'm a poorfag

>those digits tho

The reason white people are great is because they don't have fifteen kids like filthy niggers and thus actually have the time and money to contribute to society.

#3 is on the way

I sterilized myself because breeding would still be dysgenic despite my whiteness.

>mfw mulatto
We're the future, sorry.

Don't listen to that edgelord. Find a good wife and reproduce.

and dyed hair

faggot

We're going for quantity over quality here, kiddo

Not after I finish developing this super virus that eradicates all human life, you're not.

I am Argentinian even if my kids were blonde and blue eye , they would still not be considered white for Sup Forums stardars

Too crazy, and it runs in the blood. My brother had children with a meth snorting stripper and I decided I was fucking out. Too fuckin' dangerous. I never want to have children that hate me as much as I hate my parents, either.

>None of the thots i been dicking with internet dating have really been mother material.
>thots

nigger detected

quality over quantity.

who is this ugly bitch and why does her head not line up with the rest of her body and her lower area of her face is wide and disproportionate

it's called sacrifices .. muh need ps4 and xbox .. and she needs iphone88SS and ipads and a new bmw

We don't have to slam the door. In our absence the coloureds will be at the mercy of the Chinese and they will have none.

If we were ever to perish, they will regret it like nothing was ever regretted before

im ugly. my descendants would be ugly, have terrible lives and contribute to the genetic degeneration of the human, and white, race. for me, reproducing would be immoral.

Right, now you're starting to make sense. So how do I pick... I see what you're getting at

This. When you have 10 children you can't educate and take care of them like you have 2 children. That's why people with less siblings are usually better educated and their mental health is better.

I'm italian so this isn't really my problem

I'm really a chameleon in this situation, I can fit in with anyone and will always have an advantage
I will either be the smartest POC in the room, or the least pussy white guy in the room. What ever I need to be I can be.

>You have 10 seconds to give me your best excuse

im ugly.

Kids are fucking annoying.

Nice full house. Anyway why would I reproduce with someone I don't love? You should only do it if you love the girl. Anything else is degenerate.

dead people have no regrets

>not enlarging the nose

if only other races understood the true horrors of white women

>2016
>love

Because I truly don't give a shit about the white race. Why should I? After I'm dead, nothing I won't be able to experience the glory of anything I accomplished. That and the fact that the whether or not the white race eventually dies out has no effect on me whatsoever.

Besides that, there's absolutely nothing that a wife and/or kids will bring me. I'm essentially an Ubermentsch who has transcended life's morality and social values. I don't care for sex, I could literally go the rest of my life without ever ejaculating a drop. I know the value of semen retention and the superpowers it brings along. I am red pilled in all things philosophy, politics, and religion. I'd rather spend my time proving complicated mathematical proofs and smashing PR's in the gym then changing some shit for brain's diapers or listening to a girl whine about her bullshit. After a few nights of hooking up with a new girl, I get bored and I'm ready for her to get lost. How could I put up with the same girl bitching and moaning at me for the rest of my life?

So I have no practical use and I don't care for any of your autistic, made up "moral code" that I have to live by to save some useless race. If all of the white females were to get their dung holes blowed and then thrown out into the street by Achmed, I could care less since it has no effect on me.

tl;dr #YOLO

you get married .. you make love to your wife .. a child is born .. you check your wallet when you are about to buy something unnecessary, you see an empty wallet because you just bought what you "needed" to ..
everything falls into order if you follow the right order
planning never truly wirks because there are too many variables
almost everything that is correct follows a predetermined path
marriage, kids, happiness

>me
>me
>hahaha it wont affect me idgaf!! xdxd

are you fucking 12 years old

it's not late for that user. we won't be able to bounce back.
the only option is killing the competition.

hot

Good job if true user

Im hispanic

I'm genuinely married with my wife, have a son with her and a 2nd child on the way. We're both white (though she's a 1/4 LEAF) but idk, couldn't see myself with a darkie.

this is a good one because it's plausibly a real person

>Things that never happened

>brown/black hair
>fully white
nice try, tyrone

That's some interesting shit you pulled out your ass.
Haha, of course it's true. Would someone just lie?

what you say is true (full collapse regardless)
but everything powerful in the universe goes out with devastating destruction

from the ashes and dust of a supernova new elements are created and give birth to new stars

the smaller stars just fade to nothingness and remain dormant forever

it's the way the universe determined we SHOULD go out if we are destined to

in a beautiful explosion that destroys everything around it so that something new can truly arise from it's ashes

fully white women are degenerate

Also I never claimed to be the savior of anyone

and you don't tell me what to do

fuck you

faggot

I enjoy my life of travelling, working, fucking, and being single.

Never claimed to be a saviour, I just want to enjoy my life fully (and I am).

Then be a better father. It's hard but not complicated.

My woman is on birth control so i dont have to go on food stamps if i have a kid

I am still young and I don't like the idea of having kids right now. For the rest though I try to be the best white man I can be

We'll see in the future

Oh, right, because living in a fantasy world and thinking that having a couple of kids actually equates to saving an entire species is the mature way to think. My bad.

I'm just trying to hit you morons in the face with reality. You guys think you're going to be some heroic knight that will be revered throughout history for your heroic deed of having sex with a cow who is past her prime. The reality is that you'll give up your dreams, come home from work every day from your shit job ,listen to a bunch of annoying kids, and take shit from your hambeast wife while simultaneously considering ending your life for making such a stupid mistake.

None of you permaautists are alpha enough to manage a successful career while bagging a hot piece of *** at the same time. The future is not going to look good if you all decide to marry.

Lmao I'm Italian too and if you think for a second niggers and spics count you as one of them you are delusional.

>gassed

That seems like a LOT of effort to kill a single room's worth of people. You'd think they would use cheaper and faster methods...

blessings to you and your family

Children should not be raised in such a tumultuous time. Mandatory abortions.

>giving up my freedom for your stormfront bullshit

lolno, i welcome our nigger overlords