Hillary Clinton did everything right in this campaign, and she won more votes than her opponent did. She won...

Hillary Clinton did everything right in this campaign, and she won more votes than her opponent did. She won. She cannot be faulted, criticized, or analyzed for even one more second. Instead, she will be decorated as an epochal heroine far too extraordinary to be contained by the mere White House. Let that revolting president-elect be Millard Fillmore or Herbert Hoover or whatever. Hillary is Athena.

Other urls found in this thread:

hannity.com/articles/election-493995/possible-voter-fraud-uncovered-in-37-15392081/
cnn.com/2016/11/11/health/election-crisis-suicide-prevention-hotlines/
politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She can be faulted, because she lost.
The reality is immutable.

Try again, cuck.

Fuck off with this bait. You're not even a cuck you're just a loser

>Hillary Clinton did everything right
except win lmao

Really makes you think.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, loser.

kek

What is happening in this thread?

Huma describes her mentor perfectly

Shitty bait.

She lost for a fuck ton of reasons and she was out voted.
>she won more votes than her opponent did = bullshit

Noticeable points were she was too busy criticizing Trump, relying on Celeb connections for popularity and was encouraging violence against Trump supporters to suppress the opposition.

Other known points were he misuse of communications and having a significant involvement with conflicts in the middle east (very unpopular regardless, especially when it is becoming common knowledge the extended conflicts and new revolutions in the middle east is in part to increase export of US arms to the middle east conflict zones).

She's a cunt in a sea of cunts.

>She won

hannity.com/articles/election-493995/possible-voter-fraud-uncovered-in-37-15392081/

>782 more voters in Michigan than people registered to vote

I wonder how many dead/illegal/criminal people voted for her.
LOL!

One can only hope democrats continue to have such "wins" in the future.

>She won
keep crying lib

She won, except for at the states she campaigned/spent money in. States she out spent Trump in 2 to 1.

YASSSSSSSS QUEEN

I'm not alone in my commitment. Millions of Clinton's supporters — we were thanked by Clinton as the "secret, private Facebook sites" — expressed it among themselves, all the time, in raptures or happy tears with each new display of our heroine's ferocious intelligence, depth, and courage. We were frankly bewildered by the idea that anyone would hedge their commitment to her ("You don't have to be her friend"; "Yes, she's made mistakes"; "lesser of two evils"). We didn't remember anyone turning to this stock ambivalence when discussing Obama, Babe Ruth, FDR. If only one reporter — they knew about us — could have published a headline like "Clinton Inspires Historic Levels of Adoration From Her Supporters" about the people who have had their lives transformed by the power of her brilliant campaign, unrivaled effectiveness, and extraordinary career. Just one headline like that, like the ones Bill Clinton got.

Jesus. Who wrote that shit?

Usually a legend is made by men and media — the legend of Kennedy, say, or Jim Morrison — and then, much later, a biopic, pretending to evenhandedness, reveals the legend's shortcomings, his "human" side. The shortcomings are almost always something exactly no one actually believes compromises his heroism. His problem drinking. His mistreatment of women. Well, takedowns of Hillary were always already written. She has somehow made the time to hear out each dead-end line of reasoning about her fake mortal sins, and often she has also thanked everyone for sparing her further moral lashings, as if that were a kindness. Under cover of "humanizing" the intimidating valedictorian, reports and investigations and media clichés vilified her. But the feminist hero never got to be a legend first. And yet she is one, easily surpassing Ben Franklin, Henry Ford, Steve Jobs.

I want to reverse the usual schedule of things, then. We don't have to wait until she dies to act. Hillary Clinton's name belongs on ships, and airports, and tattoos. She deserves straight-up hagiographies and a sold-out Broadway show called RODHAM. Yes, this cultural canonization is going to come after the chronic, constant, nonstop "On the other hand" sexist hedging around her legacy. But such is the courage of Hillary Clinton and her supporters; we reverse patriarchal orders. Maybe she is more than a president. Maybe she is an idea, a world-historical heroine, light itself. The presidency is too small for her. She belongs to a much more elite class of Americans, the more-than-presidents. Neil Armstrong, Martin Luther King Jr., Alexander Fucking Hamilton.

I bet she sucked and fucked a mean dick when that pic was taken.

> did everything right in this campaign
Except when she thought trump was a fool campaigning hard in the great lakes states, he promised the industry back there and won because of that.
Go to bed hillary, it's over.

Despite the criticism of their 1967 record "Their Satanic Majesties..." the Rolling Stones bounced back hard with "Beggars banquet" and then "Let It Bleed". Despite the departure of Brian Jones on the latter, the "Let It Bleed" solidified the entrance into the 70s and paved the way for "Exile on Main Street" and "Some Girls" along with their other 70s records.

It could be argued that The Stones began truly spreading their wings, no longer satisfied by the cultural upheavals of the 60s and Beatles imitating psychedelia, they doubled down on their rock and blues roots, while proving their hand at country, pop, and later disco...

wait what are we talking about?

Lol Wut

you gotta be kidding

>republicans have won the popular vote once this millenium
How's it feel to know you've elected a guy with less pull than Bush in his second term.

The electoral college exist to suppress the tyranny of the cucked majority.

>Hillary Clinton did everything right in this campaign, and she won more votes than her opponent did. She won.
She didn't just lose, but Trump won indisputably with something like 34 extra electoral votes. Looks like Hillary even with all her privileges wasn't able to beat a truly superior candidate.

If the electoral college exists for this purpose, why has the electoral college only disagreed with the popular vote four times in over 200 years? Clearly, the electoral college wasn't made to give a victory to the person that received fewer votes.

Their best album was Sticky Fingers you Sup Forums douche.

she got btfo by a nigger, then should have been btfo by a literally commie, but then cheated only to get btfo by someone with no political experience. the american people seriously fucking HATE her.

bitch goin to jail for fucking little kids.
Kill yourself fag

Lololol she still lost, literally couldn't stop fucking up her campaign at every turn. You know you're a failure when you get more (((votes))) and still lose.
>FACE OF FAILURE

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

But she can go to jail. Just wait until the Clinton Family Crime Foundation is prosecuted -- it will make all the classified e-mails on her private server look like small potatoes.

>did everything right
>lose

Life aint fair kek.

Why does the OP never post again? how much are you getting paid?

A Saint is born. An angel, fallen from heaven.
(Note, not the same as the fallen angel)
A Deity in red.
(Note, not to be confused with the she devil)

I saw this exact word for word yesterday. Sup Forums has a PAID TROLL problem.

still this salty

>Hillary Clinton did everything right in this campaign

If this true she wouldn't be sucking dick in the woods or whatever the fuck she's doing right now.

Your post is already wrong.

Are you ready to kill yourself yet faggot?

She won the wrong votes lmao

>Republican House
>Republican Senate
>At least one Supreme Court appointment
>Tore down the blue wall
>1.5 million more votes than Hillary if you don't count California (a state that lets illegal aliens vote for president)
>2 faithless electors, compared to Hillary's 7 faithless electors

Feels good.

DELET THIS

Reminder

cnn.com/2016/11/11/health/election-crisis-suicide-prevention-hotlines/

What a cuck.
Kek.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]beep!beep! † † †
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP

She certainly did everything right.

Especially losing. A better picture of failure cannot be painted, although I'd compare her to Arachne rather than Athena.

>i did everything right this chess game, i took the most pieces, i moved my pieces the maximum distances, i castled my king before you, i caused the most checks, I even didn't lose my queen.
Extremely necessitates the cortex to postulate

is it just me or was she hot as fuck before she became somebody?

Who did it better?

>She won.
Except she didn't, cry me a river faggot!

Hillary clinton looks like jack frost on the santa clause 3 cover

>tfw to intelligent to win

> I wish I wasn't POTUS at all

Go brush your teeth

>being this delusional

#justLiberalThings

That's it, I'm a #cruzmissile now

>from the isle of incest
>commenting on American politics

That pizza looks atrocious
She couldn't even look relatable eating pizza.
PIZZA. THE UNIVERSALLY LOVED FOOD.

Don't you see that if the OP doesn't reply, Its a TROLL. Why are we still talking about this bitch, because the TROLL posted the same regurgitated post I've seen multiple times?

>Hillary Clinton did everything right
She spent more trying to get one electoral vote from Omaha than she did in Michigan and Wisconsin, worth 26 electoral votes.
She didn't listen to her husband, who a successful politician, who exactly identified the main campaign weakness.
Her campaign focused on uncompetitive areas like Chicago and New Orleans trying to build up her popular vote numbers.
>politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547

the world would be better off if Hillary was Athena, she wouldnt exist.

she obviously fucking didn't mate or she wouldn't have fucking lost

no way this is fucking real

try harder cunt

sage

#StillMyPresident

ahmed, for the last time, get off Sup Forums..

>Obama got more votes in last primary against Hillary
>noone on both side complained

fucking whore needs to croak

only reason she won the popular vote was those dirty spics and pinkos in cali

As the guy who used to post Hilloli to paint America's president in a cuter light so we wouldnt be teased, just stop please. Its over. Truth be told I was for Trump all along I just wanted to ensure in case Hillary DID win we would at least not be teased as much by other countries if we paint her to be beautiful.

Even though I am not hilloliposting anymore, you are still welcome to view my Hillary gallery @knobdoorman on twitter. I have an impressive collection you can save and use as a piece of history. The time of Hilloli is dead I'm afraid, but that is okay seeing how Trump will be ab excellent president to unite us. Dont believe the butthurt liberals.

She lost
:^)

literally any other person in this entire world would have beaten Trump, so no, she's not great

It's over. Let it go.

She was the biggest fuckup of American presidential candidates since George McGovern.
Only illegal mexican votes got her the majority in states like California.

Still couldn't win tho lmao

She still lost senpai.

There's room for one more head on Mount Rushmore, and it ain't gonna be Hillary there.

>she won more votes than her opponent did.
trump got 77 more votes that she did though

Like winning the perennial blue states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin?

Nope. Criminal failure lost in a landslide.

Nonsense. If she had done everything right she would have won. But she screwed the pooch big time. With the pickle jar, with the half the voters are deplorable comment she screwed the pooch. And she lost huge. All the rigging was done in her favor to not make it look so bad. But in the end she was a self righteous unlikable candidate with a looks-down-the nose at the rest of us kind of attitude that just turns people off.

Yuck. How could you put up such an awful candidate CTR? So glad we got that over with oh and thank you. She took the number of governorships you demoncrats own down to four (4)! You bench is looking pretty thin for 2018 and 2020. Your bench is so thin that you had to vote Nancy Pelosi back into house leadership. A name that is equivalent with bullshit.

But go ahead design you did anything wrong. Blame you problems on the Russians. Keep doing what you are doing. 2018 is just around the corner and our bench is much deeper than yours.

Keep beating your head against that wall please.

She will be remembered as a failure after she dies

>1 post by this id

god even this pic looks creepily calculated and force

she was just never a naturally likeable human being

>a "people not saging when they reply to a bait thread" thread

Don't bump a thread if you want to take bait, you fucking retards