Is this an accurate map of poltical relevancy in europe?

Is this an accurate map of poltical relevancy in europe?

No

Sure. I believe it.

>Italy
>Relevant

Since when?

>United Cuckdom
>relevant after Brexit
yeah well try again fag

Keep making fun of Belarus and they will refuse exporting their Doktarskyn Kalbasa.

>Italy
>Relevant

What Is the political climate like in Portugal? I went to visit it for 3 weeks once. Had a great time m8. Stayed in this small town called Palmela. I hope the SocJus meme isnt fucking you over too bad. Regards.

yes

Spain should be red and Italy yellow at best. Also why is that little piece of Russia yellow?

The fact that nobody cares about us is our greatest strength. They just say "Irish, those are the drunk guys out there on the periphery, right? Ha ha, those guys are crazy". So we slip under the radar like ghosts.

How is Spain or Sweden 'somewhat relevant' but almost the whole of central, eastern and southern Europe is who the fuck cares'?

Let's be honest, the only relevant country in Europe is Germany. Rest should be red.

>Doesn't color Russia entirely
>Only colors kaliningrad
>Russia
>Not relevant

>politically irrelevant
>caused WW1 with a single bullet
>which then caused WW2

fixed for you

Russia not relevant???

t-thanks greatest ally

>poland
somewhat
>switzerland
somewhat
>denmark
irrelevant
>greece
somewhat relevant
>netherlands
irrelevant
>Belgium
somewhat relevant

Stupid leaf

>b-b-but muh estonian superpower in year 100000000??? :'(

Naive fool. If they forget about us we can march on Kosovo. Retake our holy land. Those kebaps wont remove themselves.

>Finnish relevant
Okay
>Northern Ireland which is part of the UK
>American """"""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""

Greece are single handedly bringing down the Eurozone

Your remainians tears continue to make me erect

So Kaliningrad is relevant, but Russian isn't? Not to mention Poland, Hungary, Serbia, Greece, Belgium and Ukraine.
You can't make this shit up, everyone from North America should stay away from maps.

It is a shame that you still go on about relevancy or "saving" something which is not meant to be saved.
I pity you for you have yet to understand the plans we have for the world. The fate which was set in stone long before mankind was reborn from the ashes of the old world.
The countries in Europa and the world are irrelevant, which the exception of one people. The people who inhabit the land of the chosen. The Inheritors of the Old World. The only land relevant is the true Holy Land, where the real history of the world is contained underneath is soil. The land where the Egyptians hid the legacy of the old world and prayed for the people meant to inherit it - the will of the one and only God. The Sons of the Atlantians and Thracians. The ones made to endure many pains and learn many lessons, so that the world may be ready to be peaceful once more. "The Perseverers" are the only people who are relevant for the future of this world. For the moment, "The Perseveres" are dormant. They have forgotten themselves and their duty, but in time they will come to remember. No matter how far they run, they will never escape the fate which God set for them. As for you, "The Pretenders", laugh, feast, lose yourselves in your conflicts which carry no significance! I hope you find joy in it! Live your lives thinking you or your offspring will hold power over the motions of this chaos. For when the Ice melts, there will be Bear to be found in it's cave. There will be no Eagle to soar through the skies. There will be no Dragon to pride itself on its fire. There will be no star to shine above the temples. It will all be as it once was: Only the Bull will be there to persevere and pull the world once more.

>irrelevantugal

While we drain all the wealth.

Oh thanks

Nato will just bomb you again tho.

I will bomb you fucking albanian diaspora. Mind your own buisness.

autistic adhd faggot takes anime board too seriously

I'm not even american, just Ukrainian guy in Florida having fun

>poland
not at all. just an american puppet vs russia and buffer zone for eu

>Faroe more relevant than Ireland
Yes. I like this map.

How are the faroe islands somewhat relevant ?

But i care about portugal

If you equate economic size with political relevancy then sure.

We're not relevant to anyone except to Merkel who needs some Yes-man prime minister to agree with every word she spounts about "opening up and remaining a generous and solidaric Europe"

a leaf

Is sweden in the G8? I don't recall

this

The furhuer came from Austria. I care about them

I only care about Portugal and /v4/ countries t.b.h.

Relevant:
> France, Germany, UK

Somewhat:
> Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Ireland, Spain, Italy

Who cares:
> all the rest

Also Austria and Denmark somewhat relevant

>posting a map that can't easily be edited and colored in

why do people do this?

Only relevant European countries:

-Russia
-UK
-Germany
-France

I just saw that on Sup Forums
Relevancy in europe to me:
Politically
Germany France UK
GPD
Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain
GPD per capita
Luxembourg, Norway, Switzerland, Ireland, Denmark
Population
Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain,Poland, Romania
Army
France, UK, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain
Historically
UK, Spain, Italy(Rome), France, Portugal, Greece

true

>GPD

>GPD
sorry lad is pib here but if I put PIB nobody understand

Why the fuck isn't Russia highlighted anyways? Ethnic Russians are just as Europeans as the rest.

I don't want to be relevant though.
I want to be safe, comfy and hidden away.