Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Hey Muslim.

Did you bomb 9/11?

No? Oke. So wanna come hang out with us as we try to make nice peaceful place where we can all hang out?

Maybe we could get together and take out the jews one day. Old school.

>Islamophobic
Please do not use this buzz word. People will think you are a liberal. Say, 'those who hate Islam'.

Other than that, Allahu Akbar.

Stale/10

fuck off retard, muslims have been trying to invade the west for 1300 years

the only reason they are still alive is because europeans allowed them to exist

>a small group of western people doom your land
>blame all western people

This it not news for anyone here
also
>You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents.
Fuck you man i did nothing, your personality is cancer

The real thing you should be saying/asking WHAT THE FUCK CAN WE FUCKING DO YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN? WE HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS YES BUT GIVE SOME FUCKING SOLUTIONS INSTEAD OF CRYING IN POL

I personally didn't do shit. You sound kind of Christianophobic. Are you?

The enemy of your your enemy is your friend

Stale pasta

SAGE SAGE SAGE

This pasta gets longer each time I see it.
Do you really think we read all that crap? May as well use a fucking newspaper excerpt about cats.

So what you are saying is that the West is at war with the whole of Islam?

MUSLIMANI BOLJE DA VAS NEMA

we'll finish it, too.

those few people that got ran over is nothing. our drone strikes kill your shitskin babbies... and in january we take the leash off of israel.

>serb poster
why am i not surprised

Bump.

Shut the fuck up. Read your actual holy book and see how perverse and backwards your ideology is. Fuck your dumb excuses as to why the cave lurkers are violent. All of the teachings preach violence against women and those who oppose this radical view of the desert.

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Shut the fuck up you fat uneducated shit.

What a great rebuttal to my obviously correct claim. That's the problem with dumb Muslims like yourself, your only argument is to silence others with either violence or butthurt insults.

Faggot.

R E M O V E K E B A B
E
M
O
V
E

K
E
B
A
B

Freindly Fact checker inbound.

Responses to bullet points in order.

The West created this mess.- In conclusion Nope

.- True, didnt tell you to fuck it up though

-Bar a few all governments today are there because of your own decisions.

-False, that was you, also who cares about degenerate theist beliefs anyway

.- Extermination implies theyre all dead, if so why are there still millions. Trust me if there was a genocide going on they'd all be dead by now

.-Yea probs

.-Nah

- Nope Iranian people

- Again Nope

- Nope

- Ah ye maybe so?

-Blaming everyone but yourself for your economic incompetence

.-Significantly less deaths than under the taliban isnt a massacre freindo

.-Invasion of Kuwait was the provocation, start wars get your teeth kicked in is the rule of the land.

.-Conspiracy

-Conspiracy, Allied forces did more than any dune coons did.Except Kurds, Kurds are based

.-Nope

tl:dr muslim blames everyone for their own incompetence.