JAPAN, NO! Japan to deport Thai teenager born and raised in Japan

>A Thai teenager born and raised in Japan lost an appeal on Tuesday against a lower court ruling that upheld his deportation order, highlighting the country’s deep reluctance to accept non-Japanese people, even as its population ages and shrinks

>The Tokyo High Court ruled that Utinan Won, a 16-year-old high school student living without a visa, should leave Japan. Won’s mother had already left Japan after lower court judges said her son could win residency if she returned to Thailand.

>The high court judges made their ruling in little more than 10 seconds, with cries of “Why?” and “Terrible” coming from a packed public gallery.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/12/06/national/crime-legal/tokyo-court-upholds-deportation-order-thai-teenager-born-raised-japan/#.WFnGRlMrLIX

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/01/23/national/social-issues/japan-recognizes-27-refugees-despite-rising-numbers-applications/
youtube.com/watch?v=cu6X6VBhaj8
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/japan-detention-children/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/08/19/national/crime-legal/immigration-crackdown-seen-paving-way-state-expel-valid-visa-holders/#.Vy96Lb5a6Uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Nippon.

He had to go back
>Won’s mother had already left Japan after lower court judges said her son could win residency if she returned to Thailand.
Why lie to him and to his mother?

Japan YES!!!

Sucks to suck but that's Japan's laws and customs. He had an ability to appeal it and Japan wants to remain a majority Japanese. Hopefully he'll be a good sport about it and not chimp out.

Good riddance.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/01/23/national/social-issues/japan-recognizes-27-refugees-despite-rising-numbers-applications/

>The number of people who filed applications for asylum in 2015 jumped nearly 50 percent to a record 7,586, but the government recognized only 27 refugees, the Justice Ministry said Friday.

>Lobbyists for the interests of asylum seekers condemned the rejection of those who may have fled persecution or violence, saying it marks a stark contrast with the policies of other developed nations.

>“In Germany, the number of applicants last year was 1.1 million, and about half of them are expected to stay,” Eri Ishikawa, Chair of the Board of the Japan Association for Refugees (JAR), said.

>“Japan has been criticized as a country that pays money but is closed for refugees,” she added.

>The preliminary figure for 2015 was the fifth consecutive year of increase in the number of applicants, according to the ministry.

>In 2014, Japan had 5,000 applicants and granted refugee status to 11.

>be born in a country
>get deported to a place you've probably never been

wew lad

That's a little fucked up... Not horrific but if he was promised something Nips should honor it.

"could"

>COULD
key word. Nothing was promised nor guaranteed.

Thai ladyboy btfo

Good on you Japan.

Your little island can't sustain so many people.

of course, look even if he was a good apple and he was accepted, it would lead to a wave of people doing the same thing. japan is smart and nipped this shit so it would no longer be a problem. imagine all of fucking thailand and the shitty gook countrys flooding japan. japan is already crowded and is the best asian country yet, all of them want to go their, all of fucking mainland china wants in. not to mention all the european asswholes

Very sensible of the samurai

Based nips

Literally my heros. Make great video games, make big robots, high iq, funny culture and pro japanese racial bias and non cucked by jews

Yeah, what's the precedent for this? I'm assuming he has no Thai citizenship and if he was being deported to a nation he wasn't born in, he'd technically be an immigrant and Thailand could refuse him entry?

Misread, my bad. I thought he won the ability to stay if his mother went back.

come in illegally, leave. Those are the rules. They apply equally to everyone.

That is true, though it would've been better for them to be straight up and not give false hope. I guess it can't be helped.

looks Japanese enough to me desu

>A Thai teenager born and raised in Japan
>living without a visa
>born(...)Japan
>living without visa

This is pretty bad... And they're Thai nationals too. Thai helped Japan during the war.

>lower court judges said her son could win residency
keyword being 'could'

>in little more than 10 seconds

God bless Japan.

He was born and raised in Japan. That's pretty fucked up to him.

>highlighting the country’s deep reluctance to accept non-Japanese people, even as its population ages and shrinks

GAIJINS GO HOME

NIPPON ICHIBAN

>come in illegally
he didn't come in there, he was made there

What's it like being late, leaf? Australia and the USA KEKed you, what you've said has already been said.

here in the states he would be given free healthcare and welfare, he would be employed and no police agency could touch him. if he was given deportation trial (witch he wouldnt) it would be backlogged for 7 years. then released and he would never show up to court. at that point he would be left alone unless he rapes a white women at witch point he goes to jail and we still have to pay for him

"Persons born anywhere in the world to at least one parent with Thai citizenship themselves are entitled to Thai citizenship at birth."

He'll be fine. :^)

>and Japan wants to remain a majority Japanese.
That's racist.

>accept 27 refugees
>two of them gang-rape a woman
Japan knows what they're doing.

Based japs

>Yeah, what's the precedent for this?

Concentration camps, hopefully

Most countries in the world do not have birth right citizenship. I wish America would get rid of it too, retroactive to 3 generations.

>without a visa
Good riddance.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL THEM THAT?

They can be allies but they shouldn't ignore eachother's laws and wishes. US is allies with Turkey and Pakistan, but I don't want any of them interloping on US soil, likewise Pakis don't want American interlopers on Paki soil.

yes and?

Well done nihongo

>highlighting the country’s deep reluctance to accept non-Japanese people, even as its population ages and shrinks

They won't exist in a century so I guess it's all moot.

What we're witnessing is the slowest falling on a sword in history.

Alright, so he isn't entirely fucked.

Not everyone has insane anchor-baby laws like you.

>In 2014, Japan had 5,000 applicants and granted refugee status to 11.
>meanwhile germany took over a million refugees in 2015
Ayy lmao. Japan has a higher birthrate than germany btw (that also includes turks and other niggers who naturally raise the birthrate but not enough to beat japan).

Based Nippon

He shouldn't have been in the country illegally then.

It's absolutely fucked to me that an illegal immigrant can have a child in a country then the child gets citizenship (as how it is in America). Border control exists for a reason and shit like this spits in the face of that reasoning.

>implying japs arent just island koreans
>MUH YAMATO RACE

>They won't exist in a century so I guess it's all moot.
very funny retard kike, "they" wont exist even faster with foreigners.

>0.22%
>to 0.36%
I hope they actually reduced it this year

Japan takes yet another step closer to being a third world country.

And they certainly won't exist if their country gets taken over by shitskins, leaf

Sad.
I guess he'll have to become a ladyboy now.

I was born in Japan and I still have my dual citizenship living here in the US.

So we should replace Japanese people with shitskins?

Guess it was his Thaime to leave.

>the eternal swede
Everytime

Thailand is a developing country, but it's nowhere near the level of African or war torn Middle Eastern countries. It has a high HDI, low poverty rate, is a high middle-income State, with an employment rate of less than 1%. The Thai teenager isn't going to suffer moving back to his true homeland.

Good to see at least one civilised country sticking up for its fucking immigration laws.

dual citizenship goes away when you're 22

If it was in the USA he would be a citizen by birth though, so of course none of those things would happen.

He didn't have a choice where he was born. It is sensible to deport the mother, but this man was born and raised in Japan. They should at least give him a means to earn his citizenship, instead of booting his ass out unceremoniously.

Suck my uncircumcised cock burger. I don't know why anyone would want to stick around that oppressed radioactive future seafloor.

Yeah they should ring you guys up for advice seeing Sweden is already 3rd World

kek

no then you have anchor babies like us

>They won't exist in a century so I guess it's all moot.
In a century their projected population will be 100 million instead of 120 million.
Big fucking deal.

>Sweden
>Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=cu6X6VBhaj8

Fill out application form. Jesus fucking christ

but what is he going to do?

he can't speak thai, he only knows japanese

can i still come and live there if i get citizenship and work desu

Doesn't matter being born somewherte doesnt entitle you to anything.

its not that great dude. japanese are strict asswholes

>he can't speak thai, he on
Learn thai dumb spic.

Look at the demographics and birthrates. Japan will be just fine, it's europe that is fucked with it's birthrates that are lower than japans (most of eastern europe, most of southern europe, germany). Also japan is a country with a large amount of technology so their need for workers is not as high since they can automate shit. Also when the larger generations die out they will be less crowded. Japan will face 15-30 years of strugle with the older generations retiring but they will be fine after that.
tldr:you don't know shit leaf and your kind of shortsightedness has killed the west

Japan has their own laws by which residents, immigrants and tourists must abide by. He still has Thai citizenship granted to him since his mother is a Thai citizen and his deportation is in accordance with Japan's immigration laws.

Underrated post

they accepted 27, but most of them were from china, actually

there were only 4 or 5 sandniggers and two of them gangraped a woman.

better prepare your anus, britain.

japan is basically only doing this so they have an example of why they have a right to expel ALL foreigners that are already there.

>wanting anchor babies
>wanting muh families are torn apart

No thanks cuckold

>He didn't start attending school till he was 11 thanks to his mom's fear of being deported

Yikes. I don't think the judge's decision changes much. This kid was screwed from the get-go. He's young at least. He can bounce back in Thailand but it'll take many years. Why was the mother so eager to stay in Japan? She couldn't avoid the consequences forever.

everything looks so pretty and i wanna bang some hot nips

Like anyone is gonna notice a Thai gene or two watered down with two or more Japanese.

Look at the comments, my fucking sides

yes sadly eruope is lost. its shitskin here we have trump our savior you guys have merkel

Based Samurai
He had to go back

>>“In Germany, the number of applicants last year was 1.1 million, and about half of them are expected to stay,
oh wow

They should ring us up for advice because our solution for the aging population has been cleverly solved.

Because it's their home and they want it to remain THEIR home. Do you think natives enjoy being displaced by invaders? Look at native American tribes, they're a shadow of their former glory and small in number for their population.

He isn't japanese though.

It does in some areas. He wasn't just born in Japan, he was raised there. If he was going to be booted, it should have happened before he grew up in the country and assimilated into its culture. I am a German by ancestry, but I know nothing more of it than the average American, and i sure as fuck wouldn't be interested in being relocated there.

The dude's Japanese, or should be able to show he is.

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/japan-detention-children/

japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/08/19/national/crime-legal/immigration-crackdown-seen-paving-way-state-expel-valid-visa-holders/#.Vy96Lb5a6Uk
>birth rate stabilizing
?

we all do but japanese are not what you see in the movies or anime. its a right wing place where one must respect their elders respect is the key and also speaking clear fluent japanese

>hot nips
Not that they don't exist but the avarage nip girl is far from what you would call good looking. Also if you have trouble getting women in your own country nip qts will definitely not warm up to you.

At least the good thing about Japan is trying to maintain their races purity. Can't blame them for that.

The Mediterranean Asian just got BTFO by the Nordic Asians.

it's his mother's fault for being a lawbreaking parasite

if he wants to blame someone he can blame his whore mother, not the very existence of a social contract

Just go visit as a tourist. Living there is dumb. Finding an address is awful and no one will hire you unless you are absolutely fluent in nip tongue.

>So we should replace shitskin people with shitskins?

???

>So we should replace Japanese people with shitskins?
No, they will replace you as you won't be able to maintain your country in a state in which he can defend its citizen. This is why there are still american bases on Japanese soil and that they can rape girls with the consent of your governement and judiciary power.