So no one gives a fuck anymore that kids are getting fucked and sacrificed? Good to know pol...

So no one gives a fuck anymore that kids are getting fucked and sacrificed? Good to know pol. Carry on with your happenings.

Other urls found in this thread:

provisionslibrary.com/parks-passages/
instagram.com/p/BMz-4KzhcBp/?hl=en
flickr.com/photos/146343979@N02/
politico.com/story/2016/12/clinton-email-investigation-search-warrant-released-232852
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=60992
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one never cared

That plays well before the election, but nobody cares about that anymore right? We won.

the evidence is all gone

so now it is truly fake news

Just waiting for any updates

what i don't know, doesn't make me think humans are fucked up

>So no one gives a fuck anymore that kids are getting fucked and sacrificed?
what the fuck happened to Sup Forums

It's supported, it's just running out of steam. Tenuous connections that one has to do some serious, in depth research to find/see. It's hard to disseminate information about it due to that--and there has never been any smoking gun evidence. Even if smoking gun evidence emerges, like a video of Bill Clinton butt fucking a child--then the evidence cannot be distributed. It's the worst kind of catch-22.

It's going nowhere really, at best we'll get conjecture. Any investigation done won't show up anything.

I will never be rich or influential enough to have my own loli harem ;_;

That's because there's only "truth" to it because a bunch of autistic people saw connections that just aren't there.

This..

All the hard evidence has been scrubbed at this point, going to be another cold case

May you long for death and never die.

Fake news. Trust the CIA.

What's going on?

I only care about how I can get into the cool club and fuck and kill children

I want that card game so bad. Seems super cool.

It's just not worth it anymore, everytime there is one of these threads the people posting in it inevitably get disapP scjeqqqqqq

provisionslibrary.com/parks-passages/
CPP sponsors underground project
why

>Tenuous connections that one has to do some serious, in depth research to find/see.

In other words, it's bullshit

i have been unable to verify if this is the same guy

new to me thanks.

Clintons and podesta group have ties to this Thaci guy who is supposed drug/human smuggler gangster running Moldova

make an /EWO/ stupid faggot. it's not hard, shit just gets slid when shits happening

and shit is kinda happening a lot as of recently.

instagram.com/p/BMz-4KzhcBp/?hl=en
bouncepingpong london
some weird photos

Shadilay
Checkem

>just barely missed the crony capitalism bus
>hearing Sargon of cuckad talk about "muh pedophiles everywhere! Muh pedophiles in the police force! Muh pedophile burger kings! Ooga booga me hate!!"
>hearing Sup Forums talk about ultracool esoteric ritualistic power cults run by the elites
>hearing trump talk about draining the swamp, the gig being up before I even got a chance to have a taste of total wealth and power
God dammit, dude, I should've bought bitcoin.

I dunno man. Just looking at the artwork Podesta keeps in his home should raise a red flag for anyone. But it's all stuff like that, not illegal, just creepy as all fuck and weird.

flickr.com/photos/146343979@N02/

@jimmycomet FULL ARCHIVE

Former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman has gone missing after John Podesta suspected Braverman of leaking the "Follow The Money" suggestion to the media and the world. VERY suspicious.

Close friend of Kanye West tweets about us living in "a new form of MKUltra" and Pizzagate's Kim Noble Art

they debunked everything

lurking while watching photohelix new video on it

People car but we hit a dead end. Shit like this can go only for so long without fresh material to keep everyone active.

OP we failed to find significant evidence. We are out of energy.

it would with advanced interrogation techniques
and if those fucks were not elite scum, they would have been waterboarded a long time ago

Pretty much this.
No smoking gun in the era of "pics or it didn't happen" means it's going to be really hard to convince normies of our autistic theories enough to force a proper investigation.
I also think the pizza place rifle man false flag didn't help, seemed to kill it a little.

finders report

So is the 'artwork' I keep on my hard drive, doesn't mean I keep children in my basement

Yup. Unless there is a another leak were dead in the water. Nothing we have right now could get someone convicted

Is this real?

Not much we can do, we got rid of Clinton though. It is very clear that Alefantis has very powerful friends in high places shielding him from criticism

of course its still important, but you have to wait until Trump is officially sworn in the do anything. The more you push now, the more these people will hide, flee, and get away with their shit.

Bannon knows. He will get his revenge for Andrew. Podesta will swing from a noose.

Interesting and depressing read.

do you also happen to look like the suspects of the most famous pedo abduction case?
it's not just one clue, it's a mighty faggot of them

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing.
YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

It was that, combined with everything else. It's kinda obvious you didn't look into it much, so I don't think you have room to talk.

I care, bro

You guys realize Donald trumps, WikiLeaks and rudi guliania twitter accounts just went Spanish? Look at when they joined!

It's been happening for decades.
Nothing we can do really but stay woke.

Dude, it's about to be 2017!

I know right, all I have is a tiny tad of common sense. I really do feel out of place weighing in on this. Not gonna lie I thought this entire thing was a joke early on, took me a while to realize people were being serious about it. I'll see myself out now, before I get taken as a disinfo agent and quoted in your next line of (((evidence))) compilations

Democrats have themselves to blame
pic related

Everything is Spanish, must be twitter day of Spanish or something.

I swear a third of the threads up on Sup Forums currently are to slide this.

Fucking fag

Lel

if people in government know (and some do), they're waiting until Trump is officially in office before they do anything

Sup Forums doesn't care

why the fuck are you reporting criminal behavior to a chinese cartoon trading message board only

fucking think you damn idiot

MSM threw literally every curveball they could at us from false flags, to fake news, and now to the fucking russian hacking hoax.

Shits tiring yo. Need a breather

is this legit????

It's good to keep it in the pol/ack consciousness

politico.com/story/2016/12/clinton-email-investigation-search-warrant-released-232852

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=60992

Literally this.
It's not a brand new issue. If you cared you'd have jumped on it years ago.

The strong rule the weak and they do was they wish. This is called "Real Life". Its happened since the dawn of time and it never will end.

I'm convinced the only reason he made that awful album was to keep himself in a well lit space during the election.

Fake - sorry mate had me fooled for 2 minutes too.

Occult societies run this country and probably the world and are planning our doom. What do you think you can do about that?

Huh?

check too good 2 b true

Apparently that was debunked. The name is apparently a very common name, and the ages of respective pizza chefs don't match by several decades.